It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the corruption ever stop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was reading this article,and yes I know its a Russian news site,but I have read elsewhere about this guy as well.So here is the thing,read the article in the link,then come back and answer me these things.

tass.ru...[/url]

How many actual Ukrainians are in Ukraine?
I don't mean Russians or anyone else,I mean true blood soaked Ukrainians.

If there are enough of them,how come they have to go 'borrow' citizens from other countries to run their own?

How many citizens does it take to make country? If they don't have enough,then why are we bothering at all?

If they have enough,then where are they? They can't seem to find them to run the country.

Then,if they are trying to get corruption out of their government,they aren't doing a very good job by hiring someone that is a wanted ,on the lam ex president that is charged with crimes against his own country.

What,they want to learn how to do a better job of stealing money?

This is the biggest crock of nonsense I have ever heard.The citizens need to stand up and throw all of them out,yes even those that aren't really citizens. (That includes Biden's son Hunter that got caught over drugs and is now running their gas company).

Please keep Russia,Putin and all the other stuff out of this post. I am ONLY talking about what Ukraine is doing here with other citizens and their government.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Mikhail Saakashvili is a pro US/Western puppet. Nothing more. He is there to serve the US and other Western Power's influences. I cannot speak to the extent of just Ukrainian People though. Ukraine is more than just it's native peoples. It is a very large Nation with a deeply historical and controversial history. That includes diverse ethnicity and culture. One can never fully speak of Ukraine without mentioning Russia. Russia has had such an effect on it in so many ways throughout most of it's history.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

Well thanks for replying. I only know the Ukraine we see in the news now,which is a shame. A country is more than just a country at war.The rest gets lost by the senseless killing.

new topics

join