It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Con The World Will Ever See !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blaenau2000

So now she wants to appeal to the conspiracy crowd. LOL

If she was the agent of any disclosure I would know its a lie. I would know that we will never be told the truth because the world biggest liar criminal was the one to tell us.

She would RUIN disclosure for me. I could never trust her.

EVER.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blaenau2000
Is there a possible False Flag in the making? THE BIGGEST CON THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN ?

Everywhere I turn UFO`s , Extra Terrestrials, New Worlds discovered etc etc........ A major RED FLAG has began flying !

The BIGGEST CON THE WORLD WILL EVER SEE ! ! !

The Biggest Con The World Will Ever See -

The reason for the current and past low level, softly softly disclosure of UFO to create believeability is a sudden appearance of an 'evil threat to humanity from outside this world.'

Full disclosure may come suddenly and in one big rush. It may immediately precede the declaration of martial law when the masses will be scared s...less when UFOs appear by the dozens around the world, (in all the right spots) and the people will beg for protection from 'these evil creatures from space'

The powers that should not be will then promise an instant, immediate and global response to defend the people from these 'evil creatures' but of course you realeyes that certain emergency powers will need to be immediately implemented in all countries to guard against mass panic, to maintain public order, the continuity of public services and to provide a coordinated and structured global response to this dire and imminent threat to existence of man kind.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Everywhere I turn UFO`s , Extra Terrestrials, New Worlds discovered etc etc........ A major RED FLAG has began flying !

Today reading through the press I see an article making the news about David Podesta,

Of course, all of your "theory" is based on countless other "theories" and paranoias that aren't actually supported by anything.

So, I'm gonna say no, we're not going to see the "biggest con the world has ever seen" - or at least, most of us aren't.

And no, that's not because we haven't "woken up" either. It's because most rational people base their view of the world on actual proven reality, rather than interwoven conspiracy theories and paranoid delusions.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm kinda new here and i'm not sure if this would be the place to post this, or if anyone will even care. I work in Zion national park, and there is a dinner reservation coming up that was made far in advance at the lodge for 5 people, the name of the party, Rothschild.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I think it is more of the same , brilliant brainwashing , and diversion . The more crap the social engineers heap on our collective psyche , the less people become united against their common enemy. Let's face it we are bombarded by media sensations , and mysteries that have been perpetrated and maintained by those who know how to control what we think. The perception managers , devise and put into the media mainstage all kinds of things , daily. The trick is to realize what is being done to you . They will never disclose anything ,because they haven't got anything. Sure , they could make something up , manufacture ' proof ' , but it would still be a lie , and eventually be found out. Remember , the moon landing was a hoax. This was very hard for me to understand and wrap my brain around , but the evidence suggests , no one has ever been to the moon. So the fakery , and manipulations of reality are one of the NWO's biggest weapons. Psychological warfare. It's everywhere. Should the American people become focused on the real problems threatening them, things would get done I believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WikiLeaks release of the podesta emails, is another step in this direction.... SLOW ... RELEASE ...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is there a possible False Flag in the making?

IMESHO, there has been for two thousand years.
The human species is in its infancy and Earth is its nursery. There are some who understand this but they are not human. They are deceiving us.

When the nursery door opens, we're gonna poop our diapers.

Again, in my ever so humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Is there a possible False Flag in the making? ..........

Damn right there is.

If nukes explode in America [which I deem likely], rather than Russia sending them,
it is MUCH MORE likely they will be due to "inside job" master-minded by
same as those who master-minded the controlled demolition of the 9-11 Twin Towers.

Ruskies now being set up to be [naturally] blamed. Maybe some Russian complicity.

French Maginot Line was deemed invulnerable to frontal attack.
So, predictably, the German Army went around it.

www.norad.mil...

^^^^^^^ Virtually invulnerable from the air. But with treacherous Globalist minions
in key positions, a nuke could be driven into the Complex in back of a jeep.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join