It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Con The World Will Ever See !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Is there a possible False Flag in the making? THE BIGGEST CON THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN ?

Everywhere I turn UFO`s , Extra Terrestrials, New Worlds discovered etc etc........ A major RED FLAG has began flying !

Today reading through the press I see an article making the news about David Podesta,

"Obama aide John Podesta says ‘biggest failure’ was not securing the disclosure of UFO files"

David Podesta (born January 8, 1949) is the current Counselor to the President of the United States, serving since the start of 2014. He was the fourth and final White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton, from 1998 until 2001. He is the former president and now Chair and Counselor of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C., and is also a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center. Podesta was also a co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.
LINK HERE

On January 13, 2015, Podesta announced that he would leave the White House in February 2015 to serve as a Senior Advisor for the presumptive 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

Now it gets very interesting, Hillary Clinton has long been talked about with being involved with Rockefellar and the infamous photos that were captured showing Hillary Clinton having a nice walk on Rockefellars ranch holding in her arms the book ARE WE ALONE by Paul Davies, that caused some controversy, with some claiming disclosure was imminent.

So we have David Podesta and Hillary Clinton teaming up for government ...................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................... The BIGGEST CON THE WORLD WILL EVER SEE ! ! !
edit on 2/15/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Interesting stuff thanks O.P.

All I would say, is the one thing to drive through the NWO agenda would be an Alien invasion. A common enemy for the World to unite against and overcome. Let's see where this will take us.

One question though, what happens if Hilary isn't elected? Do you think the GOP has a similar stance on this? I would suggest they do if it is to bring about a NWO, but where are the links?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
His statement will just make it more likely that both he and Hillary Rodham Clinton will be asked about UFO's, the release of documents, and their personal knowledge on the subject. UFO's don't mean aliens, the term means unidentified flying objects (could be planes, insects, birds, anything that flies). But expect him to have to clarify and add to his statements in upcoming interviews.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
People are conditioned to want it.

They can't wait for disclosure or proof.

They will fall for anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blaenau2000

Valid and interesting points.
Basically the idea would be to use UFO & disclosure as an uniting factor for their preferred agenda - And for that purpose it really indeed would be the perfect weapon of choice. . . Uncontestable.

Rockefeller is a known behind the scenes mixer for the bittersweet we've been offered - hence the pic with HRH Hillary tossing around with that specific book around ... is a definitive marker for where're we are heading at.

Question is - is this agenda for advancing humanity and its cause for better world - or will this be a hijack for forcefeeding a premeditated agenda.

My cold sweat flows towards direction of the latter. Nothing good can come out of this gang.

S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Interesting stuff thanks O.P.

All I would say, is the one thing to drive through the NWO agenda would be an Alien invasion. A common enemy for the World to unite against and overcome. Let's see where this will take us.

There is no need to say "Let's see where this will take us." The destination is clear. The ET invasion that you refer to is not a typical ET invasion of old with blazing ray guns or that of Independence Day. It is a relatively quiet social affair, a transformation of the globe.

It is a methodology of induced change that is marvelously happening right before our eyes! We are being prepped in so many ways for contact. The main drive of the NWO is to bring about the subtle and drastic changes in society and cultures that will be necessary for us to co-mingle with ETs. It exactly ties in with the world-wide push for mass immigration. The key word being drummed into us is DIVERSITY (meaning: get used to it). You WILL learn to live with beings other than your own kind at your elbow.

Part of that massive transformation of humanity is the curtailing of abusive and beastly religious sects which is now under way. This effort is engineered from within their own structures by TPTB. It is unfortunate that drastic measures are used, but it must be done. The balance of the world cannot be threatened, aliens coming or not by such madness. This cleansing is done much in the same clever ways as the rest of the world is being manipulated, alway furthered indirectly by PC attitudes and wholesale immigration.

Rather than look outward in anticipation of an "invasion," we need a hurried look inward. Humanity rarely has taken a serious look at its sorry self. But if the threat of a invasion is what it takes, so be it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My ass the Rockefellers want a better world. Must be why he helped ruin Tesla. I cant fathom it a coincidence that an elitist zionist would be promoting belief in aliens.

Read this thread How to Fake an Alien Invasion, its really eye-opening!

My take is that they want to fake an alien invasion using secret aircraft projects, aerial hologram projectors, and suggestive mind control via ultrasound. Thus they can massively depopulate the planet, while simultaneously uniting the survivors against a fabled enemy. We're from the New World Order, we're here to rescue you! Please accept this identity chip.

edit on 15-2-2015 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
IMHO it will be the ultimate great deception.

All our elites will use it for consolidation of world power.

The pope and catholic church will lead the charge to welcome these 'alien creators'. Leading the way for one world religion. They already have plans in place to welcome 'them'.

What other scenario could possibly be a better catalyst to usher all this NWO crap into reality.

And the sheeple, for the most part, will welcome their enslavement with open arms.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't think we need "alien's" to create the biggest con the world will ever see if Hillary Clinton is elected POTUS... kind of like Obama's reelection. IMO

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

photos that were captured showing Hillary Clinton having a nice walk on Rockefellars ranch holding in her arms the book ARE WE ALONE

You should change that to read - Hillary posed with the book.

Nothing is released or leaked by accident, if you saw her with a book you were meant to see her with a book.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Nothing is released or leaked by accident, if you saw her with a book you were meant to see her with a book.

If they really wanted Hillary to pose with the book, the front cover wouldn't have clearly been turned around.

Think about it, when you're done reading a book, normally people don't walk around with the front cover of the book facing out.
edit on 15-2-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'd call the invention of currency the biggest con in the world, but different strokes...

I'm not falling for it, Hilliary is just like any other politician and the answers won't come unless you vote for her. Hilliary couldn't give a rats about disclosure, she was once the first lady and she had every opportunity to spill the beans but she didn't, so what makes you think she'll change her mind on the campaign trail?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
Stop being a conspiracy nut job the very first breath is Rockefellers followed by Zionist and to top it off New World Order stop drinking coffee ,
Et has been here for million of years but yet not have killed everyone or enslaved everyone and yes they could have, as for any other ET. The first exterrestrials would warn the others away and keep them away

So next time keep the conspiracy thinking in a box and use common sense

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415
Stop being a conspiracy nut job

Et has been here for million of years

lawl!
evidence?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't really see this as a conspiracy. The existence of alien life is a mathematical certainty. It is about time they disclose this to the public.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh come now....surely I'm not the only person out there who remembers the supermarket check-out lines back before the Weekly World News went digital. Not trying to be a buzz kill, but this is old hat stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week [allegedly] states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

link

Evidence supports what is being proposed with a good amount of people at the top claiming that it is time !!

edit on 16-2-2015 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Exactly, a pose like that would not look natural amd would look like an actual pose, which is not what they wanted. They knew that like all photos of political people, they would be put under the microscope and the identity of the book would be discovered. But they wanted it to appear candid. As if it wasnt intentional. As if they did not want to broadcast to the world: Hey! Look what crazy book Hillary is reading! Which is exactly what they wanted.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Bigger than the banks not actually having the money they loan out. Even if you pay one payment they make money because any losses they have are covered and the money never existed in the first place.

I would say this is the biggest con ever played. And look we are still falling for it even today.
edit on 16-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
LINK

Seems that this is getting more true by the day , with Hillary now confirming that she thinks we may have been visited in the past.

Even if true, the motives aren't Truthful so be prepared for the show !

edit on 1-4-2016 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join