It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Curses a Reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You know, I can't help but think, that if people believe something enough, will it have a subtle effect in reality?

Because I have seen some strange things on this account. But recently a group made some fairly strong and bold judgments about me. The whole time, I knew what they judged me to be wrong. Even if I told them otherwise, they were too stubborn to believe me. There was nothing I could say about myself to them that would make them believe I was saying was the truth. Not that they thought I was a liar, but maybe they thought I was not good enough, or delusional (they would not think of arrogance because I have no pride, which means I let you win, I let you dominate if you choose to, and I let you have control if you choose that) but I know they didn't recognize me what I knew to be reality.

After many months I was finally given the opportunity to show that I had the knowledge and foundation for what I claimed. And finally after all that time of being judged upon wrongly, and knowing that it was a group of people who all agreed in this falsehood, finally I was recognized for what I said after saying at length when I was given the opportunity. After all that unfaithful judgement, frowning upon stubbornness and rejection, I was recognized for telling the truth in that I showed by my actions after given the opportunity.

Except in the process of showing that I was saying the truth and being judged wrongly, about 4 strange things happened in a day. These things were strange because I have not seen them (but I believe we can see each others spirit and that we are visually showing our spirit when we are showing ourselves, it may not be far fetched to to question if our words and thoughts can have an affect on reality), these events were technical and I have not seen them before, but it was interesting that there was more than one. These situations would be if a person does an action that you do not expect to knock you off your guard. In this case the computer, but I am writing this because the computer did that, it seemed to be in track with a person that could have been not wanting me to prove myself, seeing that as a conflict of dominance and pride. These things happened on account to keep me from proving myself of what I have been saying. these events were countering the outcome of me showing that I was the truth.

Is it possible that these people had built up such a rejection in their minds, that events in reality happened to align with their doubts and thoughts? So that these events hindered me from being able to prove myself? If so, I would completely call that a curse, because it was bad luck which encouraged the disbelief and falsehood appearing to keep the truth from being exposed. I would appreciate any feedback because the situation is rather deflating in spirit, and if so how would you then let them understand the truth when the reality itself will be prevented from showing them?
edit on 1Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:17:24 -0600America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSat, 14 Feb 2015 13:17:24 -0600 by greyer because: fewer wording and commentary

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I believe in bad luck but am not sure about curses. Stuff like what you describe happens to a lot of people and I agree others don't have these issues...so I don't know what to say.
Some people seem to be born to be not believed or trusted for no reason whatsoever, like women for example.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

As a former warlock, I can say Yes, curses are real!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Personally, I never explain myself. Your friends don't want to hear it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Curses work like placebo drugs. They work in the mind. People have died due to being hexed or at least in their belief in a hex.
I wonder how many people have died simply because their doctors have said there's nothing we can do? Or how many were saved because loved ones prayed for them? An interesting book titled Be careful what you pray for, you just might get it, looks into the phenomena.

www.dosseydossey.com...

BTW This is not a religious book. It examines the idea and efficacy of prayer, hexes, and other belief systems.
edit on 2142015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jabrsa
I believe in bad luck but am not sure about curses. Stuff like what you describe happens to a lot of people and I agree others don't have these issues...so I don't know what to say.
Some people seem to be born to be not believed or trusted for no reason whatsoever, like women for example.

Or people who join a forum just to do a drive by...pathetic...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes, curses happen everyday.

If a person summons a daemon to deliver damage on their target and the curse is justified then the target will have a 'accident'.

If the curse is unjustified, then the curse will always come back to the attacker 10-fold.

Then there is also the other types of family curses called 3rd and 4th Generation Curses that utilize daemonic possession to transfer spiritual skills down through family generations.

Curses always come with a price which is always the attackers spirit; eventually.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Every consciousness have a sphere of influence and if you try to push unwanted understanding that they are not ready for they will resist the influence since they do not want to know or cannot handle it yet.

There is no need to prove to those who do not want to know. Either you teach on the level they can accept slowly increasing the level of awareness, or you go to high on awareness scale and they might not be ready for that level and will not learn or understand anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes I placed a curse on a supposed friend..I looked him in the eye,and gave him the thumb across My neck..He stole over 200$ from me..His trailer burnt down 4 months later,and lost everything.
Btw S&F
edit on 14-2-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join