It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought Russian Sunflower oil, I see why US wants them destroyed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Because Russia is so in the news as the bad guy

I was "perversely" attracted to a store selling Russian food products, never walked into one.

I ended up buying sunflower oil from Russia. I always use sunflower oil and olive oil and coconut oil. I never use canola oil as I believe that stuff is bad.

HOLY MACARONI

I was cheated my whole life with sunflower oil, this Russian oil is completely different, full, thicker, deeper color, Smells like sunflower oil big time

Turns out this is the real deal, real unprocessed sunflower oil

I can't help but connect this to what's going on, Russia simply doesn't want into western new world order. They want to live traditionally and that is why they are vilified and attacked on all fronts
edit on 14-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I wouldnt go that far... most countries outside the US actually produce really good stuff problem here is we get all the cheap knock offs i talked to a jordinian woman the other day her husband is a doc,
What she told me is that the reason americans were so sick is cause our food is so highly processed that our insides are all swelling up.
S&F great post i wish i had authentic food close to where i live..a reply to: [post=19002379]PizzaAnyday505[/post

edit on 14-2-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Yeah I know what you mean

Basically we went with capitalism too far, for ever increasing profits we sacrificed quality

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So ... We must crush them for their oil!a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Yeah I know what you mean

Basically we went with capitalism too far, for ever increasing profits we sacrificed quality

I think anybody that offers Quality product gets molested by the FDA ive heard stories of people in italy making thier own olive oil non processed natural and its to die for...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: w8tn4it

The point I am making is this

WHY IS RUSSIAN OIL BETTER

If USA is the best country on earth ?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I owned a restaurant for many years, and I made a lot of tuna sandwiches. In the restaurant business, you weigh everything. So, the big brand tuna, like starkist is about 1/2 water in the can. And even though it said 6 oz, the tuna weighed only 3 1/2 oz after the water was removed. I called starkist and told them, and their reply was that the regulations allow them to do that, and it was allowed by law. I told them that was cheating. lying and misrepresenting, she informed me that she just works there.

So, I started buying other brands and they actually had the full amount of tuna.

Big business in America allows corporations to take advantage of people, through deceptive advertising. I bet the oil from America is diluted with something and allowed by law or regulations, to be misrepresented by the labeling.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
So, I started buying other brands and they actually had the full amount of tuna.

Big business in America allows corporations to take advantage of people, through deceptive advertising. I bet the oil from America is diluted with something and allowed by law or regulations, to be misrepresented by the labeling.

And we can only hope the stuff they dilute it with isn't carcinogenic or otherwise harmful in some way

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
In Soviet Russia products actually want to be better.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Lol
That stuff never gets old

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I agree a 100% percent with you unless its local made or high quality expensive goods it aint worth squat a reply to: misskat1

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I can't help but connect this to what's going on, Russia simply doesn't want into western new world order. They want to live traditionally and that is why they are vilified and attacked on all fronts

A conclusion based on sampling sunflower oil........jesus H christ. Please ATS stop the bus I have just got to get off the place has gone mad.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Does it say where it is sourced? Hopefully it isn't like American apple juice and using apple from all over the place because,
loe.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Russian values and culture is not compatible with new world order vision of the future

US elite want a hunger games movie type of future

And Russia is in the way

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Does it say where it is sourced? Hopefully it isn't like American apple juice and using apple from all over the place because,
loe.org...

It says on the bottle made in Russia and it says unprocessed sunflower oil under ingredients

It doesn't mention region in Russia where crop was grown, but then again neither does my regular oil bottle

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You can be sure it is the cheapest oil allowed. Our health is never a factor. Its a well known fact that when you buy already ground coffee, it has fillers in it. Sawdust is even used.
You would expect the oils the health food stores carry would be like the Russian sunflower oil, but it isnt. I just bought 8 oz of Avocado Oil for 12.00 at the health food store, and Im sure it isnt as thick and rich as it should be. Something is amiss and I wont be paying 12. for a cup of nonsense ever again.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Lol.
The U.S. is not capitalist.
And capitalism doesn't decrease quality to increase profits.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
You can be sure it is the cheapest oil allowed. Our health is never a factor. Its a well known fact that when you buy already ground coffee, it has fillers in it. Sawdust is even used.
You would expect the oils the health food stores carry would be like the Russian sunflower oil, but it isnt. I just bought 8 oz of Avocado Oil for 12.00 at the health food store, and Im sure it isnt as thick and rich as it should be. Something is amiss and I wont be paying 12. for a cup of nonsense ever again.

Agreed because even the health food stores are a f-ing joke nothing made here anymore that big corporations have gotten thier hands on is worth anything thats like whole foods selling toxic laced food its a joke i had a friend that went back and forth from countries and he states that quality of food is a joke.

You want good avocado oil grab avocados and make it your self get the imported type and make it yourself you wont regret it!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I am afraid your post deserves just a

Lol

Back at ya

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

A conclusion based on sampling sunflower oil........jesus H christ. Please ATS stop the bus I have just got to get off the place has gone mad.

I skipped this thread the first time I came to ATS this morning--and all of the rest of the new crop this morning. But after watching a stupid, ridiculous Russian tank "doc" of RT, I came back hoping for something to make life worthwhile today. So I came back and for a lark, clicked on this thread to see if their sunflower oil could redeem that whole backward country. I find, no, not a chance. Now, I think I go sit on my couch and become a Buddhist. That seems sensible.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join