It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt ready for Libya evacuations as IS hostage photos emerge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Egypt has offered to evacuate its citizens from Libya after Islamic State (IS) released photos which it says show 21 Coptic Egyptians kidnapped there.

President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi said Egyptians would be airlifted out of Libya, state-run news agency Mena said.

(...)

The pictures released by IS were published in the latest online edition of the group's magazine Dabiq.

A statement from the office of Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi said a special committee was closely following events in order to "clarify the situation and learn the truth".

In Cairo, the families of the 21 hostages have staged a protest accusing the president of not doing enough for them.

Egypt ready for Libya evacuations as IS hostage photos emerge

As usual, IS find a way of making news...

(I didn't find a thread on this)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ISIS is a cancer.

I hope these Coptic Egyptians make it out alive.
May god help them.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Poor Copts can't get a break. From the same source it appears that there were previous kidnappings and killings. As the article states, what's the use of sending a plane when there is no civil coordination on the ground to allow that to happen?

Boy, am I ashamed of my government for meddling in Libya when it did.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This granny has more courage than the vast majority representing us.

Someone should make a thread about this heroic woman.
( I would but don't have enough posts)

edit on 13-2-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
ISIS is a cancer.

I hope these Coptic Egyptians make it out alive.
May god help them.

If ISIS sent photos, they're already dead.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

I wish the best for them but it will do no good.

Hostages are a hot commodity in those parts. Wanna make some cash? Abduct some out-of-towners and sell them to IS. Once the hostages make it into IS's hands, they are dead men walking. Nauseating but true.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is a thread about that vid.

If IS makes enemies of every country around them how do they expect to create and maintain their state.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

There is a thread about that vid.

If IS makes enemies of every country around them how do they expect to create and maintain their state.
That's not part the plan. The ISIS agenda is to create worldwide hatred towards Islam.
They work for the West.

edit on 14-2-2015 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

I tend to agree with you here..this is a Zionist plan in full swing....not going to prove yet again Zionist....does not equal Jew....there are many Jews against Zionism sites out there that show exactly that.

But I will use the words SOR ( State Of Rothschild's ) expansionist dreams coming to fruition.

Biggest and greatest challenge....first get Muslim fighting Muslim in large numbers....all the while stirring up global hatred of Muslims for the final push.

The key findings of the Pew research are:

• If current trends continue, Muslims will make up 26.4% of the world's total projected population of 8.3bn in 2030, up from 23.4% of the estimated 2010 world population of 6.9bn
• From 1990 to 2010, the global Muslim population increased at an average annual rate of 2.2%, compared with the projected rate of 1.5% for the period from 2010 to 2030
• 79 countries will have a million or more Muslim inhabitants in 2030, up from 72 countries today
• In the US the population projections show the number of Muslims more than doubling over the next two decades, rising from 2.6m in 2010 to 6.2m in 2030
• In Europe, the Muslim share of the population is expected to grow by nearly one-third over the next 20 years, rising from 6% of the region's inhabitants in 2010 to 8% in 2030
• The UK's Muslim population is set to rise from 2.9m now to 5.6m in 2030 - up from 2% of the UK population to 4.6%

Source..Country by Country

Chinas Muslim population est 2010
12 China 23,308,000
Asia Pacific
1 Asia-Pacific 1,005,507,000

Just two to make note of.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
wow this script is so predictable its not even funny anymore. And now Italy is ready to pick up the same old colonial battle policies in charge right in with a UN mandate (which is probably already in the works) Kind of explains the French in Angola too.

New name, fresh terror on the citizens, same old colonial spheres of influence. I suppose that was what Y2k was really about, the ability to repeat this cycle every decade with an effective efficient spin machine washing brains 24/7 the (Western) world over. I think I will start hitting the streets again so I can start seeing the ones who are watching me. They are easier to see when people take the discussions to the real world and away from the screens.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Muslims are increasing as a share of the population because Christians are not having children at replacement numbers.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Didn't films and movie experts declare those photos to be faked / hoaxed?

I'm sure i read somewhere that these were faked using green screen and cut and paste graphics...something about '7 foot jihads' or something like that.

top topics

join