It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you don't have a Valentine's Day Date...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
well even though i am not spending it alone, my VD will be home made sushi and movies in bed, not a bad deal if you ask me, and in my opinion nobody is ever alone on that day, i am sure you all have someone that deep down you know is thinking of you, maybe you should just give him,her (or it, i'm not judging) a call, sometimes we are alone because we are scared of trying to be together.

Unless you are a psychopath, in that case, you might be the one to blame.

I'm going to take psychopath as a positive connotation rather than the naturally perceived negative connotation.

Everything you said made me physically nauseous. I'm at the bar, sitting with my back to the crowd facing the street as I write this, because just witnessing human interaction makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Chocolates, diamonds and a beautiful greeting card with a lovely handwritten message are not "tacky crap"!

Sal

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I find your addiction to materialism disturbing.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Or is it 1 day out of the year where your significant other is hoping for the romance and surprises that are lacking the rest of the year?

Sal

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will buy small gifts for people all the time because it reminded me of them or I thought they would like it. I don't need a fricken holiday to dictate when to do things.
I stopped celebrating my birthday around 16, & everyone who knows me knows not to expect any gifts on their birthday or xmas or hannukkah, & vice versa.

Also, based on the quoted text, you might want to re-evaluate your choice in signification other.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun
lol! I understand you pretty well. How was your fishing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join