It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh look,the truth is starting to come out about the shooting on the Maiden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
That is not the truth, that is anonymous sources claiming this, that and the other.

The reporter could have sat down and typed the whole report without leaving the building.

Unnamed sources, anonymity and a few quotes from the current puppet government.

P

Truth is subjective and this truth is just as plausible as the other. So who had more to gain Russia or the Ukraine......Hmmm. Far as I can see Russia wanted unrest so they could save those poor Russian speaking people from the Nazi plague.

I am waiting for the RT article about Hitler rising from the grave causing unrest so they can take the rest of the country.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Awwwwww bless Russia and Hitler mentioned again

It's about time the pro western liars gtfo this board as their web of deceit slowly unravels

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Funny... the anonymous source doesn't say who handed him the guns. Isn't that the crucial question?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Considering the turmoil that is still going on there,if someone handed me a gun to shoot at people and I was being interviewed afterwards,yeah I wouldn't say who gave me the guns either.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah DJW001, didn`t you have family/friends over there ?

Maybe have a look at this...

Ukrainian soldier boasts about shooting civilians on his Facebook page

Need to turn your head with this one...

Ukrainian soldiers break into a house, beat the owner, take his belongings, and record it on video

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

According to what the news is saying on that site,Ukraine's armed forces have collapsed,and have been left by the brass to 'fight their own way out'. This is so sad that these people have been drug through the mud,much like Libyans,Iraqis and Afghanis.

And for those that use war as a 'reason' to act cruel and vicious,may your souls rot in hell.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There are some who are surrendering and some who keep on fighting...they all should surrender because that situation is hopeless, but there are rumours that there are still lots of mercenaries.

The number of troops over there are at least 5000, but I also have heard there 8000 or maybe 9000.

And of troops there might be about 1500/2500 support troops and more as half of the encircled troops being mercenaries (but these numbers are a bit speculative)...the mercenaries might be the ones who don`t want to give up.
edit on 17 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
French journalist Paul Moreira delivered and interesting retrospective analysis of the events on the Maidan place and in Ukraine at large :

Video in french - incomplete (atm) english subtitles available .

FYI :

Ukraine asks French TV channel not to show documentary on far-right militias

Whoops ... too late !

edit on 3-2-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ukraine calls screening of film on Maidan on Polish TV "unfriendly gesture"

KIEV, February 22. /TASS/. The Ukrainian Embassy has expressed disappointment at the screening of a documentary on Maidan protests by French film director Paul Moreira "The Masks Of the Revolution" by the Polish TV channel TVN24 describing it as "an unfriendly gesture."

"The most painful thing is that the Polish TV channel timed this film to coincide with the second anniversary of the Revolution of Dignity," the Ukrainian Embassy in Poland said on its official Facebook page.

Ukraine earlier asked the Canal+ French TV channel to take this film off the air, since it allegedly distorts the actual events. However, the request was ignored, and the film was shown on this TV channel on February 2.

The previous video has been deleted in the meantime.
Same video in French, no subtitles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join