It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Union Address 2015: Reptillians Everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

SEE!? Perfect video as example! So creepy!

1:23-1:26...Just weird.

Keeps doing it over and over

Boehner, was the principle in shutting down the US government, his facial expressions are those of chagrin. After Obama's speech, which included Iran negotiations, the first thing Boehner did was to invite Netanyahu to the US congress.. never mind that there was a lack of protocol in that, d'you think that Netanyahu isn't going to mention Iran? This is how to try to feck things up for a sitting President, although about as subtle as a bull in a china shop. Don't worry so much, the UK parliament does similar childish stuff to do wrecking, just differently.
edit on 12-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I Believe that is the best explanation.. how does that saying go? The simplest explanation is probably the truth? Something like that..

It does appear they are tweeking..

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

You will see differnt sizes of screen shots depending on what you are watching it on. It can be cable, computer, broadcast tv, youtube, wide-screen, zoom, 100%, normal screen...but even though it is....

...the original film you are watching itself....stays the same. It is just as it was filmed and broadcasted out. Its the device watched on the clips and cuts and has waves and artifacts and pixels etc....

Unless obviously...someone has re-edited the original for whatever reason.

Go to an electronic or tv store. Lood at all the different pictures on big-screen and HD, and 3D...and even over on laptops and PCS...same video...different projection seen by the viewer

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Weird. Also what time is on that clock when obama walks out. Looks like 9:11. Which means nothing or maybe it does

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No one knows, I suppose. Don't humans have something "unknown" in their dna? Something that had to have come from an outside source?

a reply to: blacktie

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thanks, love.

That's a pretty interesting find and kinda scares the hell outta me..

a reply to: Another_Nut

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

And its because we let it happen by dwelling on negative crap. Opens us up to all kinds of horrible possibilities.

Some people can never get away from it. Its like it feeds off of us and we feed off of it.

Just my thoughts...

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

It helps to turn off the tv and disassociate from the media (in all forms).....you are right about the negative,it is spreading out of control like some pandemic out of a Steven king story

In saying that further to what member "anothernut's" link was talking about there is this here too...seems quite a few people are thinking this way
humansarefree.com...
edit on 13-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You know what... I do see it.

Is it possible that they had been drugged and dry mouth is able to explain it? Perhaps either by foreign intelligence, themselves (smoking da reefer?), or some deviant in the group?

Or without being sarcastic, maybe they are not human. Perhaps.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join