It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Union Address 2015: Reptillians Everywhere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Check out the video poste by Elton. That one is a better version, uncropped. You cant really miss it. Put it on full screen and just pay attention to Boehner.

I don't knowhow to make jpegs from a video...

a reply to: raedar

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

humans aren't 'new' we go way back .. not just on this planet , let's assume it's been figured out by family members long ago

some places are probably healthier and nicer than others , just like here

'this' life we know will be a temporary one maybe others last longer and are more fun and interesting for us and our families

interesting times indeed

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You can try taking screenshots of the scenes. The Windows button and the Prt Sc button pressed at the same time will take a pic of your desktop. I guess best in fullscreen or you could crop out the rest and leave the politicians.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You could pause it and use the snipping tool, or a print screen and save as jpeg....

To take a screen capture of the entire screen
Press PrtScn.
Open Paint by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Paint.
In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste...

All good, just wanting to see what you are and to help you get more discussion flowing. Lots of folks are at work and can't watch long videos.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let me see what I can do

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not reptilians. Aliens...

You just need special glasses to see them in all their glory.
(The alien is about 2:06 in)

"They live. We sleep."

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I love that video!!! Thanks for sharing it!

when I say reptilians I pretty much mean some kind of advanced alien species. Are they considered two different things?

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
Check out the video poste by Elton. That one is a better version, uncropped. You cant really miss it. Put it on full screen and just pay attention to Boehner.

I don't knowhow to make jpegs from a video...

You can use the bar at the bottom of the screen that shows the frames, and hit ALT+ print-screen button on the keyboard to save it.
Use 'edit' in paint or whatever to be able to paste and save it to JPG.
edit on 12-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing, would give me nightmares for weeks.
I found this vid that just focused on the tan one.

1:49 almost made me lose my lunch.

And people actually go out and pull a lever or fill in a dot for these people? This is the best we have?

What a pathetic joke.

At least if they are reptilian there is an excuse for my revulsion every time I see them.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Life on this planet shares common DNA, sort of.

Our DNA is similar to reptile DNA, which is also similar to Ape DNA, which is also similar to frog DNA...

It's like making different objects with tinker toys. The building blocks are the same or very similar, they are just arranged differently.

There is no conspiracy, nothing odd, no planet x, no time warp unless you jump to the left.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing, would give me nightmares for weeks.
I found this vid that just focused on the tan one.

1:49 almost made me lose my lunch.

And people actually go out and pull a lever or fill in a dot for these people? This is the best we have?

What a pathetic joke.

At least if they are reptilian there is an excuse for my revulsion every time I see them.

SEE!? Perfect video as example! So creepy!

1:23-1:26...Just weird.
edit on 12-2-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

Keeps doing it over and over

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This should help a bit...

Mind the humor im on the fence about reptilians i dont deny but dont agree and if they are reptilian they are demon reptilian... i havent seen a good reptilian yet let alone a reptilian...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

, nothing odd,

I disagree, every one of our federal elected officials is very odd.

Why cant any of them just be like Joe or Jane Schmo from down the street?

By the time they get to this level they all morph into some twisted narcissistic evil entity.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

He seriously looks like he's crying or choking back tears. Something's up here.

ATF1886, I like to think the reptilians are demonic and possess the top guys. But who knows

edit on 12-2-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh, I would believe they're demonic over anything else.

And not just politicians, either. People all over the place are possessed by something evil, or overtaken and consumed with/by negativity

Its like the world or something in it feeds off of it and it just keeps building and building. At the rate we are going before we know it there will be nothing positive.

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yeah I believe the same thing. I think things "slip" into people and cause things to happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And its because we let it happen by dwelling on negative crap. Opens us up to all kinds of horrible possibilities.

Some people can never get away from it. Its like it feeds off of us and we feed off of it.

Just my thoughts...

a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Exactly and the negative stuff is everywhere. Tv, film, the net. And it is like something is growing stronger off the evil that occurs.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Hmm, maybe boehner has a tounge stud, people with those seem to have to fiddle with them constantly.

Supposed to be great for felatio, boehner, you little devil!!

Be nice or you'll make him cry again.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: bbracken677

, nothing odd,

I disagree, every one of our federal elected officials is very odd.

Why cant any of them just be like Joe or Jane Schmo from down the street?

By the time they get to this level they all morph into some twisted narcissistic evil entity.

Ok...so my "nothing odd" remarks was related to DNA.....What did that have to do with elected officials?

Personally, my opinion is simple: They are all crooks. The most successful of the crooks become millionaires in very few years and yet people continue to elect them term after term after term.

Doesn't matter whether Dem of Repub, they script their positions, their arguments before hand. It is all orchaestrated BS.

Nancy Pelosi...look at almost anything she says. She is as dumb as a rock and yet was speaker of the house and gets re-elected constantly. WTF? She has pushed legislation that exempted a company she was extremely heavily invested in from being taxed. But hey! No problem! The speaker of the house using their position for personal gain? Let's re-elect her.

So much for the intellectual progressive.........

Meanwhile, how did my reply about DNA turn into corrupt politicians? That has me really really curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join