It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Union Address 2015: Reptillians Everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So I'm sure loads of people tuned in to watch this address. I don't normally watch them but I was at a friend's house and she had it on.

While watching it both of us noticed some creepy stuff going on. The men behind Obama, for instance, Biden and I don't even know the other ones name, kept doing weird stuff!! The tan one absolutely COULD NOT keep his tongue in his mouth. Regardless of how long the speech is you can look at it at any given point and see this man constantly sticking his tongue out. Like he literally was having trouble. The only thing to compare it to is that of a reptile. Like a lizard or snake. Biden himself kept stretching his neck around and also, at points, you can see his tongue escape out.

When the camera would go out into the audience you can see people showing the same thing.

It was like the entire building was full of this. And how may times can you say you see people doing their moths like this? People don't just sit around constantly sticking their tongues out like this!

So because I was witnessing this, a lot of things came to mind. Crazy things. Things I don't fully understand. I don't know.

What I do know is that this is not normal. And these guys are all friggin creepy things that are not human. They are not human!!

Please feel free to direct me to threads that explain about "reptilians" and if this needs to be some place else let me know.

I'd also like to know everyone's thoughts on this? Am I being overdramatic? Is this actually normal? Tell me what the heck is going on here!?

edit on 12-2-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Your being over dramatic they are not reptilians. Imsure if you stare and watch people long enough you will see them do those things among other weird things. I bet you do it and dont even realize it, we all do.

Peace.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The room was full of snakes. I'll agree with you on that. Maybe not the kind you're talking about; but snakes none the less.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So I just realized in the videos on youtube covering the address, their faces are pretty much cut out of the screen. When they aired it you could see their whole heads.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A lot of people here don't believe in reptilians, I think it's interesting and entertain the theory; but I can't see the video. Even following the youtube button I got nada; I'm pretty bad at embedding video's as well. - never mind, I see it now. Nice,

If you haven't already, you should look up video's by David Icke on youtube, he talks in depth about this subject; and if you're looking for more info I would highly recommend him.

Good luck with your thread!

edit on 12-2-2015 by MidNight sun because: Update

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I fixed the link, but the videos have been cut to where you can't even see their faces half the time. Even though when it aired live you could see them.

a reply to: MidNight sun

And thank you for the recommendation, I will definitely check him out.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

yea i was wondering

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That is the effect of coc aine used in excess.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe boehner has a tounge stud, people with those seem to have to fiddle with them constantly.

Supposed to be great for felatio, boehner, you little devil!!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"...the tan one..."
That made me laugh.
Maybe he IS cold-blooded physically instead of just mentally.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a lot of us don't understand what it means
the weird part is our most educated scientists/biologists claim that under a microscope
human dna is like reptilians plus/minus other species, a hodgepodge of various lifeforms etc

does that mean we are really reptilians pretending/dreaming of being human in a time-warp time travel machine
only to escape when planet x shows up and kills everyone on planet surface

nobody is 'giving it all away' for some reason, maybe for our own sanity/delusions

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I reviewed some of the Address to look for weird mouth movements, and you're right the man to the right behind Obama is doing a lot of weird things with his mouth. Perhaps his denchers were loose? lol

BUT I did notice something that gave me the chills. But it was because of what Obama said in his speech, the reaction of the crowd, and Obama's wink that he made. Watch the video between 11:00 mins and 11:55 and notice what's going on here. Obama is explaining all the reasons why "Middle Class Economics Works", then he says "This is good news people" [followed by a one-eyed wink], with a devilish grin and you hear some boisterous laughter coming from the floor - not the laughter you hear normally during the State of the Union.

Anybody care to look at that and tell me if you agree or disagree with this analysis?

edit on 12-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No one knows, I suppose. Don't humans have something "unknown" in their dna? Something that had to have come from an outside source?

a reply to: blacktie

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

When he says 'This is good news people' he's talking and gesturing to the Republicans, who are sitting there not clapping (as the tan one isn't clapping - when he claps the rest of his crew clap). He was talking of the recovering economy and stock market, and health care inflation at its lowest level in 50 years, which is what he means by 'good news'.

edit on 12-2-2015 by Aleister because: add a missing letter

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The "tan one" is the Speaker of the House, John Boehner. And yes, he's prone to making all sorts of strange faces and gestures. He also seems to have frequent crying jags.

He's an odd one alright. But there's a much simpler explanation than assuming he's an interdimensional space iguana.

He's an alcoholic. I imagine it's not an unusual condition among politicians - high stress and no lack of funds, coupled with high socializing expectations probably lead a bunch of them to the bottle. But Boehner shows it more strongly than most.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is a non-cropped version...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I understand that this is why he said "this is good news" but the statistics/numbers used are manipulated for the purpose of approval ratings. Heavily manipulated - if an accurate picture was presented we would be hearing statistics and numbers and facts that are all relevant to the current state of affairs that are NOT by any means good news.

To me, it wasn't merely Obama inciting a reaction out of the Republicans. It was him addressing everyone on Capitol Hill who knows what's really going on. His saying "this is good news people", with a devilish grin and a wink indicated that he AND the people clapping on the floor ALL know that the country and the economy are not doing very well and this is just them trying to appeal to idiot voters.
edit on 12-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist
The "tan one" is the Speaker of the House, John Boehner. And yes, he's prone to making all sorts of strange faces and gestures. He also seems to have frequent crying jags.

He's an odd one alright. But there's a much simpler explanation than assuming he's an interdimensional space iguana.

He's an alcoholic. I imagine it's not an unusual condition among politicians - high stress and no lack of funds, coupled with high socializing expectations probably lead a bunch of them to the bottle. But Boehner shows it more strongly than most.

Yep that's Mr Tanfastic

But look at his face, He's the opposition, and happy as a busted fart.
In edit, you see better here, many of the other youtube clips cut the screen. Who'd have thought?

supposed to be the same speech, not quite sure. No matter.

edit on 12-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Perhaps you could make a couple of jpegs of the things you are seeing? I've watched several minutes and haven't seen anything, and the video is an hour long.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not reptillians. They are Politicians. They are a much worse animal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join