It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure For Warts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This just proves that Chuck Norris invented Duct Tape.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
This just proves that Chuck Norris invented Duct Tape.

lmao!

Chuck's the man.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
in his youth, and often changed women papilloma got rid of them with the once super celandine 18 rubles poliservice-k.ru... then cost 60 cents doctors offered treatment for 1,5 my monthly salary of and as guerrillas silent about Super celandine, garlic also helps from warts
edit on 12/2/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I had a plantars wart as a kid too- They had to cut a huge hole in my foot.

We have a plant that grows all over our courtyard, that I had heard treats warts.
I had an aunt visiting once that had several warts, and I proposed she try it. In a couple of days, they were GONE.

She tried to get me to send her some in the US for others, but it is the juice which works, and the plants dry out in the mail.

I looked it up to find the english name, this is it-
en.wikipedia.org...

The juice is bright orange, and you don't want to get it anywhere but on the wart itself. But it is one thing to try if you don't want to spend money (and can find some near you)
edit on 12-2-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

How very odd that you would start this thread . My son trod on some glass 2 days ago and my wife wrapped his foot in duct tape . I got home and called her all sorts of witch . He is walking fine now so i guess i am the stupid one . Learn something new every day .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Your the second person that has mentioned the Chelidonium family, and I am now going to check into this. It appears that this species is closely related to Bloodroot, another popular thread I did awhile back, on ATS.

This thread has turned out to be a fantastic wealth of knowledge from members, in regards to ridding the body of warts.

It's interesting to see the success stories and remedies by members, please continue posting your stories ATS.
edit on 12-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i had these same warts all over both my hands palms and fingers from age 10 to 20. i too tried all those remedies and they would only grow back. in desperation i would even cut around them with a razor blade and rip them out forecully with plyers. that hurt more then any of the other attempts. but of course theyd still come back.

then. one day. i accidentaly unintentionaly cured them with meditation. i honestly was only trying meditation out of curiousity of what it was like. a few sessions a week for two weeks. then i got bored of it. but 3 weeks after doing it was when i noticed the warts were shrinking i couldnt believe it. i couldnt figure out what id changed in my routine. it took me a while to realize the meditation sessions were all that was new. i did not continue the meditation. cause im lazy. but nevertheless they kept shrinking and were ALL gone within a month. that was 8 years ago. they never came back.

i didnt try oregano oil though so im not speaking against that at all. but many people told me to try duct tape which i thought was odd and of course didnt work.

turns out all i had to do was close my eyes and focus on my own body in a methodic manner a few times. 8 years later that experience still amazes me.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

The power of meditation if done correctly can result in many amazing things. I have personally experienced similar things.

Thanks for sharing this info.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

My partner got rid of really big moles using apple cider vinegar, he had the moles checked by a doctor she had no idea why they were so big he had them for 60 years, he also had a tiny brown mole growing on his upper eyelid and used a qtip and tea tree oil and it vanished in 3 days when using the acv he also covered the moles there are no scars at all where they were magical

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
What exactly is "The Banana Method"?

You don't want to know.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetxIsComing
i am glad to hear that you found these cures, too many people these day are so used to running to the chemists and buying
expensive drugs thinking that because it was in the chemists it must be right.

people tend to forget that there are many cures out there that you can find in fields and country side and that these cures have been around as long as mankind .

just watch animals , they know what plant to eat when they are ill they don't need someone to tell them.

we lost a lot of natural knowledge when so called witch hunts and persecutions began , these so called witches understood herbal medicine that's all ,.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, you can use stumpwater. Or you can whup out your pow-wow books and test your braucha kung-fu. Both Albertus Magnus and Long Lost Friend have wart removal charms.

Personally, I had the doc freeze one and got tired of that, so I killed about half of them I had at the time (including a plantar wart) by scrubbing the area with betadine, flaming a needle, and opening the wart capsule around the edges. If you loosen them up, you'll find there's a tough membrane around the base, and the wart itself is sort of like a tiny cauliflower on a stalk sitting in that membrane, with the stalk passing through the bottom. If you loosen it up a bit so you can lift the wart, stick in a crystal of oxalic acid between the wart and the membrane. Then wrap the area with 100-mile-an-hour tape and wait a couple of days.

When you peel the tape, the wart will come off, leaving a shiny pit. Mostly painless, although it's a bit irritating getting the wart peeled away from its membrane. You don't have to do a huge area, just enough to get the oxalic acid in. It's a very very active coagulant, and it clots the warts blood supply off.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That's sort of scary. I think I'll go with the stump water.

"Barleycorn, barleycorn, injun meal shorts. Stump Water, stump water swaller these warts".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oxalic acid is what I use to bleach teak with. Works a charm.

I got it on my hands once.

Once.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Once.

That's why for each wart, you use one crystal only, Vasili.

edit on 13-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Bedlam

That's sort of scary. I think I'll go with the stump water.

"Barleycorn, barleycorn, injun meal shorts. Stump Water, stump water swaller these warts".

Well, Long Lost Friend says this:

"On the third day of the waxing moon, in the evening, if you see the new moon for the first time, take the sufferer outside. Lay the finger of your right hand on the wart and glance to the moon, then speak as follows: "That which I see is increasing, and that which I now touch is decreasing" Repeat for a total of three times. Then go back into the house"

LLF also says you can roast a chicken's foot and rub the wart with it, then bury the foot under the eaves of the house.

eta: Albertus Magnus has more wart cures than Long Lost Friend, though.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Once.

That's why for each wart, you use one crystal only, Vasili.

Aye aye Captain.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

That's what I was going to go with. I had a wart on my thumb that stayed for years, no matter what I tried. I used a small bit of gauze soaked in Apple Cider vinegar and a Band Aid to keep it in place. Changed it every day for about 2 weeks and it's never came back. Stings a little sometimes, but it beats $100s at the Dr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join