It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon..My Theory of how it all started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have looked up at the moon and wondered..could the moon be a space ship billions of years old ?
Was it built in some far away star system as an ARK ? Houseing many species of people and animals plants ect. all in suspended stacis for the trip..powered by beings far in advance of us ..call them God if you wish ..and placed in orbil around our world..the different races on the arc flew down in their ships and built underground citys..then mankind was bioengineerd and guided even to today.
The UFOs we see are beings travleing between the earth and the moon and elsewhere..so we arnt the first..they were
The appearence of the moon ..the flood ..the pirimids and other structers around the world seem to make sence now

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe George Lucas knows about it and tried to send us a message with the Death Star. Kind of looks like the moon if you ask me!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: granpabobby

To add to your theory, the moon does affect tides so maybe it also could cause massive floods.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
if you like sci-fi this is a story about the moon being just that, an ancient space ship.
Muntineer's Moon

i recommend it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Some say the moon is a soul harvester

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look about half way down the page...
The Moon: Myth and Image by Jules Cashford
www.trickedbythelight.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
Maybe George Lucas knows about it and tried to send us a message with the Death Star. Kind of looks like the moon if you ask me!

Of course and that's why Luke goes "oh look the Tie fighter is flying to that small Moon." Obe wan is Like "That's no moon." Kind of felt like an inside joke to me.

Haha..

Or in A.I. Artificial Intelligence:

TEDDY: I see the moon.
DAVID: Is it real?
TEDDY: I don't know, David.
DAVID: Is it coming?
TEDDY: I can't tell yet.

they have a fake moon, and they even mention blood sacrifice in relation to the moon in that movie..

I take note of these things.. Who knows if it means anything.. Logged in my brain in case another strand catches the others..

edit on 10-2-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I think the last great floods came from massive glaciers melting about 12,500-12,900 years ago. Before that I think the sea level was much lower.

Antarctic Ice Core Hints Abrupt Warming Some 12,500 Years Ago May Have Been Global

The evidence from the greenhouse gas bubbles indicates temperatures from the end of the Younger Dryas Period to the beginning of the Holocene some 12,500 years ago rose about 20 degrees Fahrenheit in a 50-year period in Antarctica, much of it in several major leaps lasting less than a decade.

That's when glaciers go away and sea levels rise fast.. There were mass die offs in the same period.. Some people wonder if we were hit by meteors at that same time, maybe even instantly melting large pieces of ice, causing giant floods that some would write stories about.

Did a Comet Hit Earth 12,000 Years Ago?

Nanodiamonds found across North America suggest that major climate change could have been cosmically instigated.

ediments from six sites across North America—Murray Springs, Ariz.; Bull Creek, Okla.; Gainey, Mich.; Topper, S.C.; Lake Hind, Manitoba; and Chobot, Alberta—yielded such teensy diamonds, which only occur in sediment exposed to extreme temperatures and pressures, such as those from an explosion or impact, according to new research published today in Science.

"It's consistent with a fragmentary body breaking up with air shocks and possible surface impacts in various parts of North America. It could be above the ice sheet or offshore in the ocean," he says, explaining why no impact crater(s) has been found to date.
"Immediate effects on the ground include high temperatures and pressures triggering major transformations of the vegetation, knocking trees over but also burning."

edit on 10-2-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm sure that there is some kind of secret knowledge about the origins of the moon, another thing that remains hidden from us. It could likely be the remnants of a space ship but the first question we ask is how something of that magnitude could have been built - the obvious answer is time, a very long time.

The second question is who, and, are they still around?

There appears to be a huge chunk of missing information about our planet's origins and also the origins of the moon, a "hidden history" and hidden knowledge.

Why exactly must such knowledge be hidden from us, simple, if we have no means to see an example of what can be accomplished technologically (such as the moon if it is a ship) then we cannot realise that such things are possible. When we cannot realise that such things are possible, we lose our motivation to pursue these possibilities.

In that sense, our development is stifled.
edit on 10-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I've always liked the theory that there's more to the moon than what meets the eye, its size, position and effects on the Earth are all a little too coincidental for my liking.

From what I've read over the years there's elements on the moon not present on Earth which would suggest that it wasn't originally part of our planet, I've also read that the chances of it hurtling through space and managing to get caught in our orbit as it has are astronomical. That leaves the theory that it was purposely put there by something else.

Obviously this all theory and what I've read on the net could all be grade A bs but I like the notion none the less.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I believe the moon was created by huge volcanos that occurred just after the earth was formed.

A theory that just gets binned every time .

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: granpabobby
The UFOs we see are beings travleing between the earth and the moon and elsewhere..

...And yet they somehow elude the countless thousands of amateur astronomers looking at the moon through their telescopes every night. Makes sense

top topics

join