It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Is Male

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This sounds more divisive than a real persons account. It's meant to stir up emotion. Why else share it? This hipster pseudo feminism is making real feminism look bad. Yeah, thanks agenda pushers of the net, the ones who do follow it as well as the ones making up stories to make them look... worse. Either way, as we already know, abortions happen every day for numerous reasons and many happen because the parents do not want "another girl" or "another boy". Anyway, If this article is to push buttons it is working as intended.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Please don't eat my hat.

I really like my hat!

@ the thread in general...

Listen, I am very much aware that awful things happen to female babies and children in many locations, purely because of their gender. I am dead against that sort of discriminatory nonsense. I am against any ideal or system of preference which allows for babies to be thrown from moving cars, or left by the roadside, defenceless and alone.

The one child policy at its height was responsible for many vastly awful goings on, and was evidence of the ignorance and foolishness of the government in China. No government that cannot adapt its policy to a higher population model with out necessitating the destruction of lives is worth obeying, following, or any other damned thing.

However, my indignation and concern about that is no smaller, no less strident, or less likely to cause my blood pressure to spike. THIS thread however, is not about that. This thread is about some vengeful harridan, deciding to abort her SON because he happened to be a boy, not a girl, a choice made in hate, not in reason or in love.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Not all men are bad, my driver showed genuine concern for my well-being that day and I may have taken my anger out on him. That may have been uncalled for. But I knew what I had to do.”

She had a negative confrontation with a man while flying to San Francisco on her way to an Occupy Wall Street rally that had a huge impact on her decision because he told her she should “know” her place.

So she has a DRIVER, and she FLIES around the country to attend OWS events ??

Rich spoiled brat gets into argument with someone she doesn't even know and as a result decides to kill her unborn son ?

Gee why am I not surprised...

EDIT: It gets even better:

The story begins aboard a plane on the way to an Occupy Wall Street rally in San Francisco. A man sat next to her upon discovering where she is going says: "B****** like you need to learn their place."

Lana screams "assault" and a male attendant rushes over but refuses to do anything as no physical contact was made.

She then admits considering lying but won't move to one of the only two spare seats as they are "both back in Economy".

So she considered lying to get the guy arrested for assault. And she's too good to fly in economy class to attend an Occupy Wall Street rally!

OH MY GOD this creature is a piece of work! She doesn't deserve to be called a woman. Considering the rich kid status, I highly suspect her father is some kind of successful businessman and she hates his guts for it.

edit on 10-2-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

eeeew i dont know if there is a hell or not but if there is this lady will have a special place in it im sure.
What a sick women if she knew it was a boy .......that means they pulled a littel dead body out of her.
How is she not being charged with a hate crime mabey this lady will do world a favor and go cliff jumping

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm so sick of this crap.

Woman makes logical decision for herself.

Apparently, it's perfectly OK for men to abandon children after they are born. But, "FRY" any woman that makes a decision to end it before that situation occurs.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

IMO, it's her choice and I'm not about to stop her. That does not mean I have to uphold her as some model citizen when she's a wretched bitch inside, either.

As for men walking off during pregnancy, that's also their choice. Women can choose to go the full gestation or not, but the best men can be offered is a socially frowned upon departure from the woman & child's life before birth (I'm not really opposed to this, either, nor am I opposed to encouraging picking better people to get knocked up by so that's less likely to occur) As for people walking out of their family's life after births, that's a whole 'nother ball of wax to debate.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Happens every day. Woman makes a choice to terminate a pregnancy because she doesn't want a boy or a girl.

Anyone that would advertise a decision to abort based on the reasons advertised in the OP, all over the internet is either a TROLL or is a mentally ill individual that has no business having children in the first place.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Twenty One days from conception the heart begins to beat, 21 days.
This is a child.
At eight weeks every organ is present, the heart is beating steadily.
Does the gender matter?

Does it matter that we have committed genocide for milleniums, do we have to continue?
I say NO.
And I will Not condem this woman or any women, they have no concept of what they did, we did. No one told us.

I still have my nightmares.
WIS

P.S. When I am the one being killed, I have no choice.
edit on 10-2-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Sentence

edit on 10-2-2015 by WalkInSilence because: rant

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Apparently, it's perfectly OK for men to abandon children after they are born. But, "FRY" any woman that makes a decision to end it before that situation occurs.

I am blown away by this statement! First you call this a logical decision, then you say men are just as bad for walking out on a kid as opposed to killing it... Sorry if that sounds pretty twisted to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"Logical" ??

Twisting this and trying to equate abandonment to a man-hating inspired abortion .....

You are disgusting. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Abortions are legal, it doesnt matter why she chose to do it does it?
a woman can choose to abort for any reason they want to.
This one appears to have chosen to tell this story to further an agenda.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If true i hope she has a Daughter who turns out to be the next Irma Grese.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

"Logical" ??

Twisting this and trying to equate abandonment to a man-hating inspired abortion .....

You are disgusting. Shame on you.

Why she aborted is not relevant.

It is your issue you are proclaiming.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join