It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Protest at Downing Street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Let's not get into this again Charlie. You know I don't trust you, and you know why. Thus, it isn't really an ad hominem, it's an observation.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Hmmmm, I'm "curious" too...

Which supposition is that?

Shill indeed.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Get into what again?

Your memory must be better than mine cos I have no idea what you're talking about?

Again, what's "BS" about asking for an answer to a vague statement?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It's covered in most of the media. The BBC will catch up.

I'll start taking Muslim opinion seriously when they sort out women rights.

Then you're in for a very long wait, an eternal one

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I accept that this post will probably be removed for a manners violation.

You know full well that Muslim bashing has been fully supported by ATS. Is this you pretending that you expect to be "victimized" for you free speech, While your free speech has victimized others?

How cunning. I'm impressed!... Not.

(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Your memory must be better than mine cos I have no idea what you're talking about?

Trolling will do that to your mind

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Same with Christian and Jew bashing, well Zionism that is.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hopefully it won't be removed so people can see that what you said has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have said!

I thought the idea of deceiving someone is to convince them?

But I'm not here to convince people...

Just to share my opinion and learn.

"Obvious comments"...
You've lost me there.

It seems that your observation of my post history has led you to make an assumption...
And you've now taken it upon yourself to use that perception of me to warn others of whatever it is you believe to be happening.

Which is your right of course, but also a very strange confidence in what is merely an assumption.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Same with Christian and Jew bashing, well Zionism that is.

MAYBE Christian but not a chance on Jews. If you try and single out Zionism you get accused of hating Jews and then the warnings start.

Muslims? Start a thread and ATS will make it front page.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As far as I can tell this was not reported ANYWHERE on the BBC News website.

Other major News outlets only gave very limited coverage.

As far as I'm aware around 3000 protesters turned up, speeches were given and there was much anti-UK etc sloganeering.

I think its right and proper that the right to protest was respected and that these people we were allowed to express their opinion.
I wonder though how many got the irony that they were taking advantage of our right to free speech to denounce freedom of speech? Not many I suspect.

I also wonder if 3000 people would have been allowed such tolerant policing if they were protesting about the excesses of Muslim extremists? (Notice the use of the word extremists rather than terrorists in accordance with BBC reporting practices).

I personally will be far more supportive the day I see 3000 Muslims marching through London and protesting against acts like the killing of Lee Rigby or the slaughter of innocents in Syria / Iraq or the countless other atrocities carried out by Muslim extremist groups.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

So you're not going to answer what you meant by "can't wait for the day" and instead you're gonna call me a troll for asking?

How very grown up!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Most definitely Christian, Muslim and I've seen some anti-Zionist stuff on here. I just love when the posters who come out of the woodwork to belittle Christians suddenly turn into grovelling worms in defense of Islam. Hypocritical and I'm not scared to say it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: CallYourBluff

They pretend they are peaceful and against the killing done in the name of Allah but in secret you know that's not true.

Sure.

You must be all knowing.

I'm seriously not interested in your opinion with regards to Islam. It's because of spineless, wet, leftists like yourself that Britain is in the mess it is.

link   
OK. As you folks can't discuss an issue without taking personal pot shots, thread closed.

Come back and discuss things when you can figure out how to be civil to each other.
edit on 9/2/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

link   
Such a pity these forums don't have intelligent, coherent Muslim representation. There is so much wasted potential for adult discussion on these type of threads that require, nay,demand adequate debate rather than oblique diversionary tactics.
A bit like UK life in general.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join