It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Protest at Downing Street

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ten thousand Muslims are protesting outside Downing Street and the Ministry of Defence against the publication of cartoons depicting Mohammed. The cartoons – which led to the brutal massacre at the French magazine Charlie Hebdo – were described by the group as a “violation of Islamic law”.

The full story at Breitbart

So apparently The BBC don't want to touch this wonder why.

Don't know really what to say as this really is a joke and it's starting to piss me off that little more, so I don't know how you guy's feel about it but It seems David Cameron is fine with it. and before the trolls start chatting waffle about he's got no choice its a free country they have the same rights as do you, and so on.

Let me just say I bet Churchill wouldn't take this insult lightly. DC has cheek laying a crest on Churchill's grave last week that's for sure. He has no respect for anyone but the Bullingdon lot.

Just waiting for the day now

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

I love the sign displaying "What Is Freedom Of Speech?"

Certainly not Sharia law.

That being said it's the Sunni Muslims that have a problem with the depiction of Muhammed, the rest of the religion have no such proclivity's regarding the depiction of any prophet.

edit on 9-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How utterly ironic that they have a poster saying what is free speech, yet it is completely wasted on them because that is exactly what they are doing!

So are they celebrating the right to free speech and therefore to the UK? I think it's a propaganda win for the UK and their Muslim integration!

LMFAO
edit on 9 2 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Who gives a s# what Churchill would think.

Old drunkard.

What day?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Who gives a s# what Churchill would think.

Old drunkard.

What day?

Its this sort of attitude I despair.

I give a #

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah but one of our best drunkards.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well-looks like a good use for drones.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What day?

Probably the day the UK opens Austwich ... Personally I can wait, I don't want to live like that.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thaught our country was a christian country now its complete madness, jewish people being threatened, the poor soldier that was killed. I hate islam now they think they can do anything. This is wrong to say but f**k em lets remove all of them, sorry im just so p***ed off with it all,

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah, I despair provocative, hate-mongering insults masquerading as freedom of speech...

Tomayto Tomarto!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
More hypocritical BS from the extremists posing as pious followers of Mohammed. They're just pushing their luck in the expectation that the UK government will just roll over to appease again.
They don't really give a toss about anything except their own skewed and twisted ideals.
Pity the so called peaceful majority don't make their voices heard but there is of course, no obligation and it's none of the rest of the country's ( as in vast majority) business is it?
Pfft.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

I think you mean "thought".

Please keep in mind this is only a minority of Muslims protesting and most lightly does not represents the majority's feelings regarding the matter.

Most Muslims have not got time for the religious extremist variety anymore than anybody else does.

edit on 9-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Very true...just like out Muslim pal Charlie I know many who have the odd pint and a bacon butty.
Like any religious it is the ones who take it all literally that are the concern.

BTW I think we should be able to mock any religion...I see them all as they actually are..man made not from God.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yeah, I despair provocative, hate-mongering insults masquerading as freedom of speech...

Tomayto Tomarto!

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

The Beginnings

Mary Postgate.

That day.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
I thaught our country was a christian country now its complete madness, jewish people being threatened, the poor soldier that was killed. I hate islam now they think they can do anything. This is wrong to say but f**k em lets remove all of them, sorry im just so p***ed off with it all,

It's not quite that bad mate, they are a minor minority expressing their freedom of speech.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It's covered in most of the media. The BBC will catch up.

The Guardian has a good photo... Really dissapointed that there were no women at the protest from what can be seen. I'll start taking Muslim opinion seriously when they sort out women rights.

www.theguardian.com...

Regards
edit on 9/2/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It,s hot down there lol

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Wouldn't surprise me if people wanted that.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Saylesie17

Please keep in mind this is only a minority of Muslims protesting and most lightly does not represents the majority's feelings regarding the matter.

The same could be said about not all muslims "agree" with the mass killings around the world, but we all know they do,otherwise these guys would be holding banners saying WE DON'T SUPPORT ISIS etc, and TRYING something to prevent young boys from going over there.....BUT they don't

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

BTW I think we should be able to mock any religion...I see them all as they actually are..man made not from God.

I agree. I am going to start singling out Jews for discrimination and see how that fairs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join