It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice how quiet Israel is about ISIS thing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yup
Credit where credit due. Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

That would give israel pretty much control of the ME but I would wonder if they could controil that large amount of land. They can't keep control of what they have already. I know they are desperate to take Lebanon and grab more of Syria. But with such small numbers of people that's a lot of land for them to steal.

I would also say that there are a lot of people with jewish blood that are not happy at the way israel is being governed and don't think their policies reflect judaism. Its very important that we don't clump everyone who wears a SOD into the same envelope as israel's government and its hardliners.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Thank you for the extra information about the USA and whose sponsoring ISIS. I have had a feeling that the violence which is so extreme even for "extremists" is being done to show, shock and indeed frighten the world. Its the victims of this policy that its perpetrators need to think about.

There is also an important pipeline supposedly to run from Iran, through Syria, round the border of Israel and into Egypt then to cross the mediterranean and into Greece to supply oil/gas. That is the main thing that ISIS is attempting to take the world's and especially Europeans attention from.
Us Europeans would benefit from an extra energy supply but Israel and the USA particularly don't think we should have that opportunity and also that Iran should not be allowed to sell its own resources without propping up the jewish world banking system by not using the almighty US$

You know something is utterly wrong when Issam Hattito actually lives in Tel Aviv so even a four year old could guess where he gets his orders from.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

That's probably just the tip of it. And it's almost too glaringly obvious to anyone who cares to look at a map that they need to clear the way for the pipelines (oil, gas, and water) to Asia, where there is the most and growing demand and most money to be made, and we all know who wants and needs to control the money and what the cost will be to them if they don't. (Russia will, and they started with and failed too, in Afghanistan).

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There's 8 million people living in Israel and i doubt they have the time to be dealing with the muslims caliphates, In this case ISIS. There's 2.6 billion muslims. Can't like... the muslims just deal with ISIS?
edit on am2u2815Sun, 08 Feb 2015 06:30:30 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Right. Besides, they have bigger plans.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Bigger plans? That's like saying Toronto has bigger plans for New York. Lol.

You really think 8 million people can spread as thin as you are suggesting? What *Plan* does this small minority of the planet have exactly?

you are aware there are 18 Million Jews total in the world right? And 2600 million muslims.
edit on am2u2815Sun, 08 Feb 2015 06:36:17 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
Speaks volumes about their priorities, why mess with a pet project of US and Saudis ..

No. It speaks volumes about being SMART. It's a muslim problem so they are letting the muslims deal with it. If Israel pounds on ISIS, then the Muslims will back ISIS against Israel. The best thing Israel can do to help be rid of ISIS is to stay out of it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Bigger plans? That's like saying Toronto has bigger plans for New York. Lol.

You really think 8 million people can spread as thin as you are suggesting? What *Plan* does this small minority of the planet have exactly?

you are aware there are 18 Million Jews total in the world right? And 2600 million muslims.

Sorry. I should have been clearer. I assume people see.

They not being the vast, vast majority people of Israel or the United States or even the EU and the ME itself.

They not being Jewish people or Christians or Muslims.

But laugh away.
edit on 2/8/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Speaks volumes about their priorities, why mess with a pet project of US and Saudis ..

No. It speaks volumes about being SMART. It's a muslim problem so they are letting the muslims deal with it. If Israel pounds on ISIS, then the Muslims will back ISIS against Israel. The best thing Israel can do to help be rid of ISIS is to stay out of it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

There is a vast, vast difference between the US and EU and other nations staying out of Middle Eastern affairs and Israel staying out of them as Israel is part of the Middle East. Whether they like it or not. But that's hard for someone, anyone who sees this as a "religious" issue to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think what people are missing is the fact a destabilised Middle East works in Israel's favour because it means her enemies are destabilised and there for present less of a threat. They don't have to have a master plan to take over the ME to be involved in underhand tactics.

People should take a look at a Clean Break: A new strategy for securing the realm. It was a Jewish think tank calling for the destabilisation of the middle east, namely Iraq and Syria. Now either fate and luck where on their side, or Washington and Tel Aviv know how to make a plan come together.

Regardless of that, if you want to know what Middle Eastern nation is the biggest rogue in the region then take a look at Iraq's southern border. They are on the other side of it.

edit on 1271642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2871642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

But to what I imagine is your sorrow. She is not a Zionist.

To the contrary I'm glad she's not a Zionist. Almost all the Jews I know under 40 are not Zionists. There is one I don't know very well who is a rabid Zionist, but he's a bit off in the head.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Does anyone notice how quiet Israel is on this whole ISIS thing

They bombed recently again Assad and his soldiers and killed Iranian army advisor too

But not a single bombing of ISIS

LOL,

If Israel starts taking the fight to IS IS, Progressives will start showing ISIS as the victims of "Israeli Oppression" like Hamas.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Israel forces would turn 'ISIS' into 'ISN'T ISN'T' but it would cause severe consequences.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

I'd say Israel has enough going on without getting involved with ISIS.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that you are a big fan of Jews. Did I hit that one right on the head or no?

Gotta love all the "Jew love" around here.

Palestians bomb isreal daily for months...it is ok .

Is real responds with bombs of their own though.....they are evil!!!!!!!

Lol... Can't fix stupid.- Ron White

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Does anyone notice how quiet Israel is on this whole ISIS thing

You seem upset that they are doing nothing, just think, if they did attack them you could then post here all your faux outrage about Israel attacking the innocent ISIS

Agreed!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Israel is also quite about the deplorable acts of the Muslim Boko Haram too.

Hmmm must also be an American/Zionist plot...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is no reason for them to say anything about ISIS. ISIS so far has not engaged in any warfare towards Israel. In other words don't draw attention to yourself when there is a sick angry tiger in your neighborhood.

a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i think they know they have to stay out of this one (idf) i think worst case scenario it would turn into a another gulf war one thing where they get scuds or other missiles launched at them and have to rely on their missile defense because as many members have posted in various threads they cant engage isis in syria or iraq as that would open up another can of worms.unless isis tries to actually invade Israel proper we wont see any offical IDF forces engage isis as even they realzie this as a Muslim issue and their entry to the fray out side of their borders would complicate Arab forces ability to form a coalition to fight isis and the jews know this

www.youtube.com... video aleging ISIS parading scuds around along with a few tanks

english.alarabiya.net... not smart on missiles my self but from limited research if its a scud b it can threaten turkey iraq and jordan if its a scud d it can supposedly hit Israel proper

If ISIS pulls a sadam and starts lobbing scuds at Israeli forces expect the IDF to stay put and hope to rely on its missile defense system

www.timesofisrael.com... take this one with a grain of salt due to source but if true could be an interesting development

www.cnn.com... Israel and jordan ties warming up after being tense for a bit

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Clue is in the name Israel defence force. No Muslim country is going to allow a Jewish army to pass through its land to carry out military action in another.
edit on 5041642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join