It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass Eating Reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OK thats not a glitch like any Ive ever seen!!!!
The dude teeth full on change shape around the 11 second mark, you can clearly see it!!!!

OK so can all the people who KNOW this is BS please explain it to an idiot like me who finds this quite compelling?
Not saying reptile but the dudes teeth change shape for fecks sake!!!!

I wonder if those of you mocking it even wacthed the vid?
Its not so much the glass eating its the teeth that are of interest, if he waas eating a banana the title would be "Banana eating reptilian"

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: sayzaar
Do you see now blufo ? members like Denoli are either conditioned to dismiss and reject, or paid to belittle anyone that mentions the word reptilian or shapeshifter.
An intelligent reply would have been to come from another agle such as "i don't believe they are reptilians and here's why". Or maybe, "Perhaps it is a posession of some kind". Or even, "i believe it is nothing more than a trick or a skill that's been taught" !
Instead members like Denoli have to attack with unintelligent ramblings along the lines of anyone who believes in such and such is mental and needs to be institutionalised.
Very sad indeed.

You mean there is a chance I could get paid for that? Okay, please point me in the direction of the person handing out the checks because I'm in. I actually thought there was no need for a legitimate response as I thought the OP was tongue-in-cheek. Please have a serious discussion on it. I'll be reading along with an open mind.

Unintelligent ramblings. Yes, that has become a problem in posts about reptilians. We can agree on that at least. I suspect the ramblings we're talking about might be different ones though.

If funny you say that because the moment I replied to this thread to have some kind of serious discussion less than 2 seconds later it was relegated to the Skunk Works bin...

Go figure...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The dude teeth full on change shape around the 11 second mark, you can clearly see it!!!!

OK so can all the people who KNOW this is BS please explain it to an idiot like me who finds this quite compelling?

Its not so much the glass eating its the teeth that are of interest, if he waas eating a banana the title would be "Banana eating reptilian"

Save that post and show your kids this thread and say daddy was an idiot one time !

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Save that post and show your kids this thread and say daddy was an idiot one time !

If you believe this is nonsense and there is nothing to see here then why are you STILL keeping an interest in, and replying on, the thread ?
The shills on reptilian threads, and the internet in general, are more AGGRESSIVE even than chemtrail debunkers.
There are beings among us posing as humans and there are those who will do all they can to keep it under wraps.
I'm always amused by those that have said that they believe in UFOs and greys, nordics, the galactic federation of light etc ect, but the moment you utter the word reptilian they will call YOU a lunatic.
The disinfo campaign has been hard fought and very succesfull. Ask yourselves why there is a forum for UFOs and aliens (which has proven nothing) and videos which show nothing more than a light in the sky but which will still receive critical attention, but as soon as you mention the word 'reptilian' it is instantly relegated to skunk works.
ATS has destroyed many good members in years gone by who were trying to do nothing more than bring this most important subject to light. The TRUTH is the one that gets shot down the hardest and fastest.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

As I said, the reptilians are here for our dental hygiene supplies. Hide them ASAP. Glass eating has been going on for a long time. I've personally never seen glass that thick eaten, but then again I haven't spent much time on the subject. He's pulling his cheeks down and away from where the teeth are chomping the glass resulting in his upper lip being pulled down over his upper teeth. As a result we see only the lower teeth and gums, but given the condition of his teeth it was hard to tell without looking closely several times.

I have no problem with evidence, but even a slight bit of scrutiny reveals this is not evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

If you reread my post I claim to be an idiot all the time, why would someone who claims to be a full time idiot draw attention to one particular instance of idiocy?

Instead of trying (and failing miserably) to be witty how about using your far superior intellect to address my post?
Does the point at 11 seconds of the vid in the OP look like a glitch to you or do you perhaps believe its Photoshoped?
Forget shapeshifting reptiles or even glass being eaten just check out the teeth, do you in your castle of wisdom not think its seems odd?

(post by Denoli removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

If you reread my post I claim to be an idiot all the time, why would someone who claims to be a full time idiot draw attention to one particular instance of idiocy?

Instead of trying (and failing miserably) to be witty how about using your far superior intellect to address my post?
Does the point at 11 seconds of the vid in the OP look like a glitch to you or do you perhaps believe its Photoshoped?
Forget shapeshifting reptiles or even glass being eaten just check out the teeth, do you in your castle of wisdom not think its seems odd?

No not odd !
Yes your an idiot !

Spell "you're" correctly before calling someone else an idiot.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blufo

Rest easy hobo! Third world countries are hungry.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No not odd !
Yes your an idiot !

Are you a troll, 12 years old or just intellectually deficient?

Teeth being messed up but straight all of sudden turning pointy isnt odd?
Can you answer the question,
At 11 seconds when his teeth turn pointy do you see a glitch, photoshop or you think teeth turning pointy is a normal everyday occurance?

Sorry Mate but in my opinion not seeing anything odd makes you the idiot.
On top of that, not being able to answer a reasonable question without using lame unnecessary insults makes you a rude, boring, condescending idiot who apparently lacks the intellectual capacity that even 4 year olds posses by being able to engage in a 2 way discussion

P.s repeatedly highlighting what Im claiming about myself and using it like some sort of insult also shows an alarming lack in your comprehension abilities, does your mental health care professional type for you or just help you spell the big words?

P.p.s the above was an example of an original personal stab that used some brain power, much more fun and satisfying than boring old idiot
edit on 8/2/2015 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No not odd !
Yes your an idiot !

Are you a troll, 12 years old or just intellectually deficient?

Teeth being messed up but straight all of sudden turning pointy isnt odd?
Can you answer the question,
At 11 seconds when his teeth turn pointy do you see a glitch, photoshop or you think teeth turning pointy is a normal everyday occurance?

Sorry Mate but in my opinion not seeing anything odd makes you the idiot.
On top of that, not being able to answer a reasonable question without using lame unnecessary insults makes you a rude, boring, condescending idiot who apparently lacks the intellectual capacity that even 4 year olds posses by being able to engage in a 2 way discussion

P.s repeatedly highlighting what Im claiming about myself and using it like some sort of insult also shows an alarming lack in your comprehension abilities, does your mental health care professional type for you or just help you spell the big words?

P.p.s the above was an example of an original personal stab that used some brain power, much more fun and satisfying than boring old idiot

Sorry I'm from England and your right , I'm an idiot for not believing in this , your American . You win .
Shakes head ?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There are many truly strange things to try to figure out and wonder at... this, and other "reptilians on video" isn't one of them.

Above poster Kesihkehe kindly explains the illusion of lower teeth and pale gums looking like pointy teeth... and bad video quality and low pixel counts explains all the rest.

(post by IkNOwSTuff removed for a manners violation)
(post by Denoli removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Lol I'm an idiot ?
Because I don't believe in bs
Ok what can I add ?
Your just an young dumb tard !

Actually Im someone who saw something that didnt make sense initially and asked for an explanation of what I was seeing, never made any claims or jumped on the reptilian bandwagon.
I asked for someone who knew this was BS to explain how it was BS, people like you with inferiority complexes and limited intelligence mock and belittle instead of address issues or even answering direct questions
An intelligent person like Ksihkehe actually points out that what we are seeing is not a case of shapechanging or anything else weird just a case of terrible dental hygiene and then explains it without the need for mockery or insults.

I asked for an explanation of what I was seeing and I got it, were looking at a dude whos gums are so bad they actually look like teeth. Reread my 1st post on the thread and you will see I never made any claims just said it didnt look like a glitch or photoshop and I was 100% correct, Ive never seen gums so bad that I could ever have guessed they could give that visual effect.

In what 12 posts on this thread you have added nothing intelligent, witty, amusing or even constructive. I kinda feel sorry for you

And its "YouRE Just A young dumb tard" not "your an young dumb tard"
Oh the irony, 2 grammatical errors in a 5 word phrase insulting someones intelligence hahahaha
The more you type the more you insult your own intelligence

edit on 8/2/2015 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join