It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
First of all, I would like to thank Aboutface for helping me put a name to this show. If it hadn't been for you, I'd still be trying to figure it out instead of writing this thread. So, thank you.

Justice is blind but it sees in the dark

That is the tag line from this show. The judge says it about every episode to some criminal that got off on a technicality.

After his wife and daughter are murdered, Judge Nicholas Marshall loses faith in the judicial system. Selecting defendants from the cases appearing in his court, he presses them into a different kind of community service, as members of a vigilante group nicknamed "The Night Watchman".

source

I remember this from the 90's and was surprised how much I still like the show. I found it on youtube last night and watched it for a few hours. I'd like to share it with you. Each episode is broken up into 11 or so minute segments, four segments per episode. The following is one that I watched last night. Here is a brief episode synapses:

Nick lets a murderer go because the only witness against him, is a foreigner who was deported. Nick knowing that the likelihood of him committing another crime is unlikely, so he decides to make the man incriminate himself for the crime he committed. He sets out to do this by giving him a drug that takes away his memory. When he wakes up, Nick tells him he's a detective and Nick is his partner and Cat is his girlfriend. And they are investigating the murder he committed with Moon playing him.
source

Enjoy!

edit on 7-2-2015 by Skid Mark because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Reminds of both the tv show (I hadn't seen it though) and the movie version of the Equalizer

Similar idea only this time it's a black ops operative rather than a judge.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I haven't seen either one. I don't know how I missed it.

join