It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation : Red Eagle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The world is on the brink of economic collapse. The government and the military industrial complex has been slowly, and surely infiltrated by those who seek only power, wealth, and the creation of mechanisms to further those two ends.

They are free from any law, and answer to no one. They siphon wealth from the backs of the financial minority, and dispose of anyone who becomes inconvenient. They believe they belong to a ruling class, above average men, as if a bank account determines genetics. As absurd as that sounds, they believe this, and use a portion of their influence to steer the course of mankind, use us as pawns in fake wars to guard resources, and find ways to keep us from overbreeding, because in the end, we are merely an expendable resource as well.

Now, I'd like you to imagine, a group of people even more secretive.

Military, private security, assistants, hackers, law enforcement, bankers, interns, pilots, cooks, factory workers, soccer moms.

A group of people who utilize contacts, in and out, realtors, officials, accountants, lawyers, security companies, assistants, flight attendants, ... To gather detailed information on the most wealthy, and some of the most vile elite to exist.

All in an effort to develop a strike plan in case of an economic failure. Compartmentalized cells with objectives rated by location and access.

Security forces willing to turn on a dime, private planes ready for departure, bankers and traders waiting for a call........

Without revealing too much further....

I introduce you to .......... Operation,

RED EAGLE
edit on 6-2-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: for as ye seek ye shall find

edit on 6-2-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: as ye seek ye shall find

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IntastellaBurst

I believe you.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

The world is on the brink of economic collapse. The government and the military industrial complex has been slowly, and surely infiltrated by those who seek only power, wealth, and the creation of mechanisms to further those two ends.

They are free from any law, and answer to no one. They siphon wealth from the backs of the financial minority, and dispose of anyone who becomes inconvenient. They believe they belong to a ruling class, above average men, as if a bank account determines genetics. As absurd as that sounds, they believe this, and use a portion of their influence to steer the course of mankind, use us as pawns in fake wars to guard resources, and find ways to keep us from overbreeding, because in the end, we are merely an expendable resource as well.

Now, I'd like you to imagine, a group of people even more secretive.

Military, private security, assistants, hackers, bankers, pilots, cooks, factory workers, soccer moms.

A group of people who utilize contacts, in and out, realtors, security companies, assistants, flight attendants, ... To gather detailed information on the most wealthy, and some of the most vile elite to exist.

All in an effort to develop a strike plan in case of an economic failure.

Security forces willing to turn on a dime, private planes ready for departure, bankers and traders waiting for a call........

Without revealing too much further....

I introduce you to .......... Operation,

RED EAGLE

Sounds legit.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Re-veal! Re-veal! Re-veal!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Im sorry.... was that a question, or what?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok so this is basically a type of club as portrayed in the film Fight Club and they are preparing to execute a variation of "Project Mayhem"? Except instead of striking the servers to reset the economy to zero, they know the economy is about to reset on it's own, and so they plan to strike against those responsible for it?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ever stop and think about the insurance industry? They have access to ALL info.
Just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes the FIRST thing I would do would be to POST IT ON ATS

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Yes the FIRST thing I would do would be to POST IT ON ATS

Of course,

Because here it exists as a paranoid delusion, a schizophrenic break, a vivid dream, or just a plain troll.

To others its just an idea, a small spark, ....... a playful imagining, or an insignificant clue.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Aye brother, a fellow man with a plan.

Yes of course Red Eagle is a delusion, a farce. A conspiracy thought up by schizophrenics and paranoid UFO seekers.

Everyone knows that conspiracies don't exist. It's all in your head, go back to your phone and stop trying to look at things your government doesn't like.

I think 2016 will be a fun year.
Social Security runs out, mortgages failing, banks going bust again, martial law gets declared to quell the rioting and protests...
So many delicious things all rolling into one huge snowball.

I'm glad I'll be in a cabin in the woods by then. With lots of guns and drugs and I shall wait for whoever comes first.
The good guys or the right guys.

I wouldn't post that too much on any site with more than 100,000 visitors though. Certain people would get the wrong idea.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Who Farted??

(post by funkadeliaaaa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OK what is the layout of the op?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Is this the One meeting at Pismo Beach? Or that fancy/unique hotel in Solvang?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Daleks?

Seriously though: your OP is so vague.

Of course there is as hidden cabal. But unless you can provide something more specific, I feel your op is a bit futile.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

A bit closer,

The fancy resort with all the silo's.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
FALSE alarm
IT'S a video game

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hey, you're right!

www.xboxachievements.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No relation to an obscure video game reference,

Same name, different dance.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

How the hell would we know?
No information DEAD end thread,same game synopsis.
What are you talking about?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join