It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vax on its way it would appear...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mandatory Vax in States

and.....

Mandatory Vax in Canada

Amazing, all in the same day/week. Funny also, in my opinion, that in 2011, there were 600 cases in the US and 715 in Canada of measles, and - gasp! - the next year and the next, cases went back to normal. Yet now, there are 100 in the States and under 10 in Canada, and legislation is being talked about.

I DO hope all you pro-vaxers are happy, but just remember: you have enthusiastically agreed to be mandatorily vaccinated for ALL FUTURE VACCINES. If this goes through, they will be able to inject whatever they want into your kid, whether you like it or not. You may like it NOW, but don't forget, you have basically set in motion your agreement for anything else they might come up with. And if you think they won't be coming up with tons of other vaccines once they have mandatory on their side, think again!

Mandatory is the first step to a whole bunch of things, many of which you might not like. But....you wanted it - so if it comes through - I hope you're happy!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

DEFECT to America !

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Glad you posted this and it does seem a weird thing the timing and low numbers compared to other years.

Also getting sick of my townie facebook friends jumping on the anti-anti-vax bandwagon. These are people who normally hold a healthy fear and distance when it comes to government and now they are sucking it up, posting stupid memes and sad, sad videos of how evil the anti-vaxxers are and how their bad parenting is a life sentence to children with impaired immunity. OK, there is a grain of truth there, but it's statistically ridiculous as the numbers are low in a very huge country. I'm sad for your kid having cancer but I'm not sticking weird experimental cocktails into mine.

If I had a kid with a compromised immune system I wouldn't have them in school, or at the very least pull them out when even a flu is going around. Its propaganda driven insanity.

For the record my kids got a few immunizations until I learned more and decided to withhold it. They do get tetanus shots and others with a safe, long term record.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Over my dead body and probably the dead body of the bas**rd trying to inject me. I am anti-vaccine, and I am not having it injected into my......get that, lawmakers: MY....body. Not yours, but MINE! Those that are pro-vaccine are, of course, free to get vaccinated, should they so choose.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yea im pulling my kids out they have some vacs but thats it weve chosen to do virtual schooling im not takin chances anymore especially w borders wide open...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habit4ming
Over my dead body and probably the dead body of the bas**rd trying to inject me. I am anti-vaccine, and I am not having it injected into my......get that, lawmakers: MY....body. Not yours, but MINE! Those that are pro-vaccine are, of course, free to get vaccinated, should they so choose.

No problem, but don't get mad if you are not allowed on public transit, or other public places, like airports/airplanes, buses, subways, museums, movie theaters, etc., etc. - anywhere you may expose innocent people to possible diseases.

The OP articles are just talking about kids going to public schools. Nobody is coming at you with a gun and a hypodermic needle.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Uh, well....I couldn't tell about the Canada story, but the Washington State story is just that; Washington state. It's a state wide proposal. It wouldn't affect the other 49 states. So in my opinion the subject line in your OP is a bit misleading.

As I'd pointed out in another comment, vaccination laws vary from state to state and are apparently left to the discretion of the states. Its up to each state to adopt or follow CDC guidelines, but I'm unaware of any overarching Federal legal scheme that mandates any vaccinations at the national level. And...I'm not really sure that, constitutionally, the Feds can do that.

I'd surely guess that the Progressive Fascists on the West coast and the East Coast will put through some god awful draconian compulsory vaccination laws. But...I mean, no one in flyover country should be unduly alarmed. If you want to live free and clean...don't got to Portland. If you don't want to live in a state where only the Jack booted cops and Criminals have firearms, don't move to New York or Connecticut.

No big deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

it does seem a weird thing the timing and low numbers compared to other years.

Let's call it what it is:
A manufactured crisis in order to generate enough demand to slam through legislation that's probably been sitting in someone's office for years just waiting for the right set up.

Anyone that's actually out there screaming for mandatory vaccinations is simply blind, ignorant, naive, overly trusting & was born to be follower/minion.

Even though they can't see it, they are handing their own & their children's rights & futures over one piece at a time to the bureaucracy in order to feel socially relevant for a moment while they tow the propagandist line and enjoy a fleeting pat on the head from our corporate media.

Loved this post by another member in a previous thread so I'm going to repost it as I feel it's relevant to this thread:

Anyone that has been paying attention for the past couple of decades should know the tune by now, even with the different lyrics.

Oh no! We have a health care crisis in America! People are choosing not to buy health insurance and that is hurting everyone else. Let the government take that choice away from them, for the good of everyone. It will make health care simpler and more affordable.

Oh no! We have an economic crisis in America! The American people should bail out the criminal bankers with their tax dollars, whether they want to or not. It's for the good of everyone, especially the ones who should have gone to jail over this.

Oh no! Crazy people with guns are killing people! Only the government should be allowed to have guns. It's for the good of everyone, except the ones killed by government guns or by criminals who aren't following the law.

Oh no! There are terrorists in America! People need to give up their rights when it comes to searches, seizures, privacy, judicial process, and anything else the government might need to take away to protect us. It's for the good of everyone. "Everyone" meaning the government that no longer needs to worry about that pesky Constitution.

Oh no! There are drugs in America! The police need to be able to use forfeiture laws to take money and property from people so they can't buy drugs. It's for the good of everyone, especially police.

Oh no! There are viruses in America! The government needs to force people to take vaccines and give the vaccine makers immunity from lawsuits. It's for the good of everyone, especially the pharmaceutical companies that donate so generously to lawmakers campaigns. You can trust that the government will never abuse the rights you give up. You can trust anything.

Pick a few cases, have the usual propaganda outlets declare a crisis, then try to scare people into giving up their rights. Keep using the same formula, people never seem to catch on.

edit on 6-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When I was a kid I got measles, lots of kids did. I just thought it was a part of growing up. It strengthens your immune system and gives you immunity from ever getting it again. This was in the 1960's though.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No problem, but don't get mad if you are not allowed on public transit, or other public places, like airports/airplanes, buses, subways, museums, movie theaters, etc., etc. - anywhere you may expose innocent people to possible diseases.

The OP articles are just talking about kids going to public schools. Nobody is coming at you with a gun and a hypodermic needle.

Yeah - not yet, but again, it's a simple doorway that is being walked through here. It is quite simply rights being taken away which always leads to more. Essentially they could mandate a vaccine that ends up hurting many, many people, yet is legally forced on everyone, and there would be nothing anyone could do about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Uh, well....I couldn't tell about the Canada story, but the Washington State story is just that; Washington state. It's a state wide proposal. It wouldn't affect the other 49 states. So in my opinion the subject line in your OP is a bit misleading.

As I'd pointed out in another comment, vaccination laws vary from state to state and are apparently left to the discretion of the states. Its up to each state to adopt or follow CDC guidelines, but I'm unaware of any overarching Federal legal scheme that mandates any vaccinations at the national level. And...I'm not really sure that, constitutionally, the Feds can do that.

I'd surely guess that the Progressive Fascists on the West coast and the East Coast will put through some god awful draconian compulsory vaccination laws. But...I mean, no one in flyover country should be unduly alarmed. If you want to live free and clean...don't got to Portland. If you don't want to live in a state where only the Jack booted cops and Criminals have firearms, don't move to New York or Connecticut.

No big deal.

It's being discussed in California as well. My point is not that the entire U.S. is involved, just that states/provinces are all certainly discussing it and hopping on the bandwagon.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yeah, because we all know how safe everyone is at, say, work. No one ever gets sick from coworkers! Does your POV mean I get to tar & feather the vaxxing coworker who still managed to pass something around despite being shot up with vaccines anyway? That receptionist who just came back sick as a dog from her Central American vacation, that's nothing to worry about, right? People are missing a humongous part of the picture when it comes to getting sick -- other vaccinated folks. Remind me about how swell this year's flu vax was again, would ya?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A new one I saw on social media recently was that people who are wary of vaccines are discriminating against people with autism.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I went to the hospital in 2010 for a laceration. They told me everyone coming in the hospital had to have a flu vaccination. I refused and the lady called an officer. When I refused again he called for back up and I was held down and given the injection.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think it is common sense to get most shots. The best thing to do is to KNOW your doctor well, and know how they feel, if they give their kids the same shots, and investigate things when your kids are what is at risk.

This is what Rand Paul said to do basically, and it is called COMMON SENSE.

When people attack someone politically for telling people to do common sense things related to immunizations, you know they are suffering from severe brainwashing and social retardation.

If it becomes a thing where the Sheriff can show up at someone's front door accompanied by DSHS personnel to use force and threat of violent reprisal to get you or someone in your family immunized on their terms and not yours, then they will also be getting mandatory injections of lead by people who just won't put up with it.

They are inviting a real pandemic.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

I DO hope all you pro-vaxers are happy, but just remember: you have enthusiastically agreed to be mandatorily vaccinated for ALL FUTURE VACCINES.

I've observed that when people make statements like this it only serves to make the position you're defending sound less credible and more fringe. I have seen plenty of people commenting on this topic lately and not many have said they approve of mandatory vaccinations across the board even when they think it's a terrible idea not to get vaccinations for children. I haven't seen any that I recall though it may have been said.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: thebtheb

I DO hope all you pro-vaxers are happy, but just remember: you have enthusiastically agreed to be mandatorily vaccinated for ALL FUTURE VACCINES.

I've observed that when people make statements like this it only serves to make the position you're defending sound less credible and more fringe. I have seen plenty of people commenting on this topic lately and not many have said they approve of mandatory vaccinations across the board even when they think it's a terrible idea not to get vaccinations for children. I haven't seen any that I recall though it may have been said.

Well I'm speaking generally, not to anyone specific. Obviously nothing has happened yet. I'm just watching the news, and watching the hysteria building up and watching A LOT of support for mandatory vaccination. If a parent says, "Your child shouldn't be allowed near mine if he's unvaccinated," that may not be someone who necessarily supports mandatory vaccination, but they certainly sound like it. My point in my OP is one thing: the door could be opening, and is everyone ready?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I agree that people should consider if they're ready for it. Any time people pressure the government to make something mandatory I get nervous. Once the government gets a foot in the door they never stop.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb The last time I saw mandatory vaccine was back when I was in Jr. High. The polio vaccine was given to everyone via a sugar cube. The government used the school buildings as a place for people to come to receive the Salk Polio Vaccine via a sugar cube. I think because it was so wide spread that it actually knocked out Polio as a major health issue in America.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Aw yiss, force things that you don't know about into your children's body and if they have an allergic reaction, too bad so sad.

I'm starting to think that either these opinion polls don't reflect what people are actually thinking. Either that or people in Toronto and other cities are so far up their own ass, they see light and don't realize it's only them talking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join