It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Putin still sending 'little green men' into Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Really Joe ? Putin is sending little green men into Ukraine? I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. Such an asinine way to describe Russian troops. Biden has made some epic mistatements in the past. Often being over looked because Biden is so loveable. Hey everyone ? Russia is sending little green men in to Ukraine! What's next ? Aliens, reptilians, and chubacabra's ?

Vice President Biden is questioning Moscow's committment to peace, accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of sending unmarked soldiers known as "little green men" into Ukraine.

Source

Obviously I don't think Biden seriously meant little green men from mars. It's just the way it sounds. Biden gaffes are well known to most people paying attention to American politics. Hell maybe even Putin himself got a chuckle from dear ole Joe.

Biden Gaffes.

It deeply disturbs me that Biden is one heartbeat away from being the president.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe we have finally gotten a real disclosure about governments having ETs in their grasp.

Maybe he meant exactly what he said.

Maybe

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ThatSOB is behind the war there....Its a giant resource grab.....they get the Ukrain into a scrap with Russia, then reap the resources for arms deals with the MIC of the US.....win win for Biden, plus his son is now a CEO of ukranian gas company....figure it out....its just powerful businessess who are encouraging the killing to make dollars...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Maybe we have finally gotten a real disclosure about governments having ETs in their grasp.

Maybe

I expect imminent disclosure of USA being the only human bastion left in a world of Alien enslavers.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The guy who whispers sweet nothings into the ears of little girls?

This guy shouldn't be anywhere near the WH!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Maybe

Indeed maybe!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My all time favorite gaffe from any president is this one:

Honestly....GW Bush was prodigious with the gaffes. But I think Biden may be the all time champ.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The guy who whispers sweet nothings into the ears of little girls?

This guy shouldn't be anywhere near the WH!!!

If anything, this proves he's human & not alien

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I expect imminent disclosure of USA being the only human bastion left in a world of Alien enslavers.

I certainly hope not. A certain person may want to grant them amnesty, and work permits, and give them the right to vote.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Alright who left the batteries in BidenBot? Obviously we're not done debugging him yet.

Priorities people! There was even a post-it note left on his forehead stating to make sure to take the batteries out!

When I find out who did this, there will be hell to pay.

-The Management
edit on 6-2-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I read this as him referring to those little plastic green army men any of us over 30 remember.

Either way, Biden is certainly the gaffe master. I guess it's a good thing since we needed a laugh or two in between the havoc his boss has created here and there.

Silver lining and all...

His leash likely needs to be shortened again.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
From March. Eons ago.

"Little green men" or "Russian invaders"?

"Little green men"

Another phrase used by reporters in Russia and Ukraine alike is "little green men", which refers both to the colour of their uniforms and their unconfirmed origin.

Their involvement in Crimea is a "tragicomic masquerade", says Russian liberal newspaper Novaya Gazeta, which argues that "the little green men will turn into Russian troops very soon".

edit on 2/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: of another horrific paste job

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I read this as him referring to those little plastic green army men any of us over 30 remember.

Either way, Biden is certainly the gaffe master. I guess it's a good thing since we needed a laugh or two in between the havoc his boss has created here and there.

Silver lining and all...

His leash likely needs to be shortened again.
I honestly love Biden. I imagine any time him and Obama sit down together at a Restaurant, Obama asks for some Crayons and one of those children's activity sheets for Biden. He's so adorable.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
From March. Eons ago.

"Little green men" or "Russian invaders"?

"Little green men"

Another phrase used by reporters in Russia and Ukraine alike is "little green men", which refers both to the colour of their uniforms and their unconfirmed origin.

Their involvement in Crimea is a "tragicomic masquerade", says Russian liberal newspaper Novaya Gazeta, which argues that "the little green men will turn into Russian troops very soon".

Those aliens are extremely humanoid in appearance.

We're screwed

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The press have been referring to Russia's unmarked troops as little green men since the annexation of Crimea.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have never heard anyone in the west refer to boots on the ground. Military servicemen as 'little green men'.

That has a very different connotation here in the west.

Even contractors get called something different.

Until now.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So I take it you don't believe Russia is sending in troops, whether disguised or not, into Ukrainian territory to fight with the rebels?

I don't think what Biden said is a gaffe at all. He may be trying to sound funny, but he's right. Anybody who thinks Russia has not involved her forces in the civil war in Ukraine is willfully ignorant. It's fairly apparently they are. Let's not forget they also invaded part of Ukrainian territory.

For all the talk about us needing to take Iran to task Neo, you certainly sound a different tune to Russia.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
FFS people, Biden didn't gaffe or make stuff up. The press coined this term and he just appears to be aware of that fact.

a reply to: Shamrock6
Yeah those Humanoid glakvaragers (transformation modules) are pretty advanced these days.
edit on 2/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So I take it you don't believe Russia is sending in troops, whether disguised or not, into Ukrainian territory to fight with the rebels?

You take it wrong then. I had no doubt Russia has been.

My objection was the usage of the description of them.

Merc's.

Mercenary's.

Russian contractors.

The Russian version of Black Water.

All would have been perfectly acceptable.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
ThatSOB is behind the war there....Its a giant resource grab.....

Oh yes like Russia taking Crimea? Oh but that's not counted apparently because Crimea was part of Russia until they gifted it to Ukraine in the mid 20th century. Nevermind the fact Ukraines sovereignty over it was recognized for years after.

they get the Ukrain into a scrap with Russia,

Oh so this administration forced the Russian government to invade Crimea right? And the people of Ukraine needed to sit back and shut the hell up I suppose because... well... yea.

I don't want America getting involved in foreign conflicts like that of Ukraine and Russia. Let them sort their own mess out. That being said, I can't ignore the utter garbage Putin apologists here are trodding out. Really now this is suppose to be ATS for goodness sakes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join