It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost civilization on Mars.. hard to denie if you look at this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

And then there is of course the other crowd. The guys that keep watch and are ready to ridicule such outragious 'evidence' because their masters are paying them to do so. But thats an entirely other conspiracy...

That old chestnut , someone disagrees with you or what you've posted so they're a paid shill trying to steer you from the truth , I guess that kind of fantasy thinking should be expected.
The fact is the pictures used are satellite images and the roads and structures are geological features , if you or anyone else wants to believe different that's your choice but it makes no difference to what is actually on the ground.

There are interesting features on Mars but they're not included in that video.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Good video plenty of signs of artificiality in the landscape. Im convinced someone is on Mars if its not us then its them. Certainly makes one wonder if the space program we are exposed to is just a cover for the real space program run by shadow gov and there are human colonies already out there.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It’s funny. We humans think we’re pretty smart cookies. The pinnacle of evolution, endowed with higher intelligence. My question is, higher than what? A cow? A worm? A rock?

I’ve always had this notion that it’s probably around one tenth of one tenth of one percent of humanity (that’s .01%, or 1 in 10,000 people) that actually contributes significantly to the evolution of our species. The rest of us (yes, I’m included...) are pretty much just parasites living off their achievements (inventions, insights, discoveries, etc.). Perhaps I’m being a bit too generous here. At any rate, being a parasite, as long as you acknowledge and accept it, is no reason to feel guilty. Personally, I just embrace it and rock on.

Now that we’ve established I’m not the brightest star in the sky, all I can say about that video is it blew my mind alright; blew it all to hell. The narrator was a real genious. This dude was picking up on sh-t that no mortal has a right to. Talk about a dead-on, objective, airtight analysis. This man clearly has a grasp on the subject. I nearly popped a cork as he pointed out the finer structural characteristics of smudge after smudge after smudge. I kept thinking things like, “Man, I didn’t see that one coming...” and, “Whoa, how did he see that?” This guy clearly views the world from a very unique perspective (cough, cough...).

Sorry for being a smart-ass, zatara. I’m having another one of my stupid fits, and can’t control the garbage coming out of my fingers. Seriously, though, I didn’t see a thing in that video. Although we may have a different slant on this, please don’t take it personally. I actually viewed it hoping to see something that made sense, but came away unconvinced. I don’t mean to be a party crasher here, but I’m not naive. Like Dr. Sagan said long ago, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”, and it just wasn’t there IMHO. I have no problem with the idea of life elsewhere in the cosmos, but I haven’t seen any convincing evidence yet that it happened on Mars. I hope some day we do find it; that would be awesome.

Make love, not war...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

must be a little like looking at the clouds and seeing different things...my son saw a turtle this morning,to me it looked more like a kangaroo

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

Thats allright netbound, I did like your opening... lol. Finaly somebody who can see there is something going on in these pictures. Give you a star anyway for your attempt..

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is interesting pic at 24.34

At left of image looks like a road with some vegetation growing on it

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Some replies are very strange alltogether.. I just find it hard to understand that people can not admid they.. at least... see the different levels.. the depth.. It is okay saying it is a bit far fetched these things seen in the depth are structures. Because it is hard and close to impossible to be 100% sure about that. But there are a few things helping for a decision in that direction. The fact remains that if these are not 'manmade' structures it is a very awkward natural surface..

If only there was more resolution. But there is hope... My cousin developed an algorithm for electron microscopes that can increase the resolution of a blurry object seen through the microscope. I bet this algorithm can be aplied for photographs too.

Oh man... I hope to live long enough to see a government announve that thee are stuctures found on Mars.. or any other body in our solar system. There are indications... by nutters of course... that on our moon there are structures too.

Anyways... Cheers

edit on 9/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I would love nothing more than to have definitive proof that there are structures on mars and evidence of past life there ...... these grainy pics are not going to cut it....like you i hope to see otherwise in my lifetime....I

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah sounds ace where am i loojking

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is something to stop and think about. The questions would be Who is there? or Who was there? I still think Mars has no air, and no water, and lots of solar radiation. Maybe an ET race lives there who has mastered these problems. We need to work on our planets problems, which is our pollution and our behavior social issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join