It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost civilization on Mars.. hard to denie if you look at this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wow ... it take some time to get used at the way of watching this but wow... there are structures on Mars.
You got to see all the way through because some stuff will blow your mind...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
he is describing a cart path. How does a cart path last longer than any building or structure?
a reply to: zatara

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is he related to Richard Hoagland ? , he's seeing what he want's to see , trees , vegetation and roads ... Oh my !
Sorry OP but it's easy to deny.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

They can and have.

Cart tracks malta 2000 bc

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Canals on Mars!

Who'd have thunk.

Ohhh, I can see a horsey!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
he kept on saying blow your mind, well i have found my mind blown by the fact that people spend hours looking at this making sh@@ up.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The word he's looking for is "terraced." Dumbass.

My stars, I wanted to punch my monitor... what an insufferable speaker.

He has some valid points if one crosses their eyes enough and holds their breath for 11 minutes, but it's still awfully likely to be rocks... just terraced geography and faulting rocks... jeez.
edit on 2/5/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Dude the first thing that popped up in my head was Hogland...and Hogland is purely awful....I unfortunately paid for one of his books and read it...was so disappointing.

Agreed...people will see what they want to see....but Im just not seeing it.....and I want to!
edit on 5-2-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
When it comes to previous colonization of our solar system, I ask my self; Where are the objects that should be in orbit every where? There should be crap in space all over the place. We have junk in orbit that could survive thousands of years. Black Knight doesn't count.
edit on 5-2-2015 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

What a moron. This guy is seeing things I couldn't even see if I had dropped acid. He takes no credit for any of this, then tries to. Even some of the slightly crazy guys who swear they see stuff on Mars are at least right in that they have found things that don't occur in nature and they should be given credit for the time they have taken to find this stuff and point it out to us. I have respect for those guys. I must admit that he did make me laugh a few times but then I felt bad about it. Like when a retarded guy accidently catches himself on fire trying to light a fart. It's funny, but sad at the same time. Is he from New York?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The narrator blathers on and on, but at this level of resolution, a video can prove or disprove anything. The same thing applies of Hoagland - he does NOT have the resolution to prove his thesis.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I agree that Chris here is a little over excited but that is the man with the message. You shouldn't let your opinion be altered by how the 'facts' are delivered..

Anyways... there is depth in those pictures. A person can expect the marsian architecture would not look like anything here on earth. It does look like an overcrowed city with structures cramped up eachother. I am sure there is something about these pictures.. Unless they are fake of course.

Again.. it will take some time to get used to see the depth in these pictures.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
it looks a lot like our planet Earth on the surface

it doesnt seem far fetched that people from Mars moved to Earth long ago, maybe to get some 'open space' and not the dense housing problems and social issues they might have there

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am betting the powers that be will anounce intelligent life on mars someday in our lifetimes.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

you and I and a few others online might write about it , accept it , be okay with it , but tptb (i.e. martians?) probably won't offer a lot of free round trips to Mars or anywhere else , there must be a sane logical reason why that we're not aware of,
there aren't more than one or two guys that have even reported online in youtube videos that they've been to Mars and back and that was a secret military operation

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have another gripe with the video posted by the OP - scale. The narrator talks you through this feature and that feature, all the while claiming that this or that is comparable with something we here on Earth are familiar with. However, he does not state how big his image is ON THE GROUND, nor does he provide any sort of scale of distance, horizontal or vertical.

Low resolution.

No scale.

No credibility.

Guesswork.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yes, I understand ... this is always a irritating thing with such pictures and claims. If you have a notion of the scale many things can be considered trash. Same thing with these pictures of curiosity which are looked at here at ATS... some objects could be 2 meters away and 15 meters high or 2 kilometers away in the distance and 1500 meters high..

People say that there are orbiting satelites flying around Mars with a resolution able to read a numberplate. Why is it we are never given such pictures? These claims are false or somebody is holding back.. you tell me.

Anyways.. back to the YT vid in the OP. People should watch, take their time and try to see the depth and make out structures for themselves.. One thing is for sure... there is depth in the terrain. There is a lot of 'unnatural' shapes there... which speak in favour of a cover-up.

edit on 6/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia

Black Knight doesn't count.

Why not?
edit on 6-2-2015 by Lazarus Short because: format

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
When it comes to previous colonization of our solar system, I ask my self; Where are the objects that should be in orbit every where? There should be crap in space all over the place. We have junk in orbit that could survive thousands of years. Black Knight doesn't count.

If these things were in orbit millions of years ago they probably crashed onto a planet or the sun. Things in orbit lose their position due to gravity.... an earth satelite will crash or burn up in the atmosphere.

edit on 6/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
he is describing a cart path. How does a cart path last longer than any building or structure?

At least 3 people know exactly what you mean but I don't... can you tell me at where in the vid he is describing what you mean..?

Are you refering from moment 13:50 on into the vid..? The problem is estimating the scale of the entire picture... At a certain moment he sees something that looks like a car ..... but he knows if he assumes that it is a car the rest doesn't add up scale wise. If he stays true to the scale in mind every structure, road and other features make sense.

You should take in mind that there are indications that Mars once was much like Earth but for some reason suddently lost its atmosphere. If Mars was habitable and lost its atmosphere and a massive destructive force was sweeping over the planet you must try to imagine how this planet would look after the event. And to make things even more chaotic nature had a free hand for millions of years. That all together makes it very difficult to recognise

But I have a question for you... do you see the different levels and depth? It looks as if these people used the natural shape of the mountains/ hills for carving structures out of them. Just like some ancient 'cities' found here on Earth.

When I first layed eyes upon the first picture I didn't see anything but a flat speck of mud with greens. Knowing that NASA feeds us twisted pictures with completly wrong colors I decided to give it some more time. And I must say that I got pleasantly surprised.

I know that nasa denies knowledge of Mars ever having people walking around but that doesn't mean I should assume there never was... I think we are being lied to on a massive scale, probably because of the Brookings Raport. I do not necessary belief every alien/ufo conspiracy out there but when it comes to Mars I keep a very open mind. It is this kind of 'evidence' which is kind of in our face.

I am also aware that there are people around that follow the mainstream concensus without questioning and will not accept the facts even if they are presented right in front of them. The leap is just too big for these people.. their brain can not compute.. so to say.

And then there is of course the other crowd. The guys that keep watch and are ready to ridicule such outragious 'evidence' because their masters are paying them to do so. But thats an entirely other conspiracy...

edit on 7/2/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join