It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors to Bobby Brown: Time to Let Bobbi Kristina Go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Poor girl, I didn't know Whitney had a daughter until I saw the news reports. Lets hope Bobby Brown makes the right decision.

Sad, sad, news. The latest TMZ report about Bobbi Kristina Brown's health states the following: There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support ... TMZ has learned. Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown's hands -- but we're told he's refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead wants to wait until after the weekend. The timing could not have been worse.

www.tmz.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought Bobby Brown was dead?

Was that a hoax or something?
edit on 5-2-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It is really sad that Bobbi Kristina is going to die like this. with her being found that same way her mother died. I hope their family isn't cursed,

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

That's really sad! Poor guy - to lose his entire family in such a short time.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Even though the family was dysfunctional at best, Bobbi loved her mom and maybe just couldn't move past the grief. It's hard enough these days for the younger generation, and to grow up as she did made things much harder on the young adult. However, they don't yet know how she got there, so this saga isn't yet over. She had just inherited 20 million dollars, and that's plenty enough reason for someone to want her out of the picture, especially when you consider who now inherits.

My heart goes out to her family.

SK

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

My opinions of that family's issues aside, this is a sad thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
It is really sad that Bobbi Kristina is going to die like this. with her being found that same way her mother died. I hope their family isn't cursed,

The family IS cursed...with drug addiction. Sad story, but this happens every day and we just dont hear about it because the people are not famous or do not come from famous families.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Overdoses, if that is what happened, do happen everyday...

But not so often to young people grieving their Mothers death having spent their entire life, watching her family get peppered, bombarded & harassed by the media hell bent on destroying the idea of any decency within the family...

So I do see a difference to be honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So you are going to blame the media for Whitney's poor choice of husband. His drug addiction. Her subsequent drug addiction. All the subsequent chaos. Their decision to bring a child into that equation.

At some point, they have some personal accountability.

edit on 5-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you are going to blame the media for Whitney's poor choice of husband. His drug addiction. Her subsequent drug addiction. All the subsequent chaos. Their decision to bring a child into that equation.

At some point, they have some personal accountability.

Exactly! Again, it does happen all the time, every day a hundred times over. People that HAVE lost a parent or loved one. You just dont hear about it again because they are not from famous families. Look, Whitney and Bobby and their daughter lived a life that most dream of every night and will never even know. They were famous, rich beyond their wildest dreams, and on top of the world. Their own bad decisions, including the bad decisions of the daughter, (who is 21 years old mind you, she is not a child or teenager anymore) are what led to the circumstances. Lets not forget, there were indeed drugs found inside the home. Again, sad story, but lets not paint anybody as a "victim" here.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you are going to put words in my mouth instead of understanding that the point I made clearly means that I think media harrassment contributed to everything you mentioned.

Last I heard a contribution isn't the be all and end all of a circumstance.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes you did. You gave her a pass because the media was in her life.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Time for the latest media distraction....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No I didn't...

I spoke of the difference between regular overdoses and one that clearly had another contributing factor that the average overdose doesn't include.

"Gave her a pass"???

What does that mean exactly?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Seems someone has some misinformation.

Bobbi Kristina is "Not Brain Dead"

Bobbi Kristina’s family have been surrounding her since she was hospitalized on Saturday after being found unconscious in the bathtub of her suburban Atlanta home. She’s reportedly “fighting for her life,” according to a statement released by her family. But a source says that Bobbi Kristina is “not brain dead.”

Bobbi Kristina is at Emory University Hospital. She’s been in a medically induced coma since Saturday at North Fulton Hospital. She was then moved to Emory University Hospital where she remained on life support. Nothing in her condition has changed, despite several reports that are saying that Bobbi Kristina is dying. Fox News reported that her situation is dire.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've had friends die this way. Although it's sad, it was expected. I gave the talks and preached the dangers to deaf ears. It still did no good in the end. They don't quit until they want to quit. Drugs are a dead end street. Addiction is real. The best way not to die from it is not using it.

top topics

join