It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why hasn't martial law been declared and Obama turned into a reptilian lizard at this point?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I used to be really into these forums and I ate up everything you guys said. From all the conspiracies about drone strikes and martial law being declared to there being some kind of attack at the RNC and veterans being slaughertered while outside protesting to ron paul becoming president. NONE of that came true. So I'm coming here back to you guys to ask you why Obama hasn't revealed himself to be the antichrist and why am I still able to eat cheetos and mountain dew in the comfort of my room and play world of warcraft?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Haven't you heard?
dude get off that computer for once!
Ebola wiped out the entire country!
There are probably not more than 2000 people alive in the united states at this point.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Haven't you heard?
There are probably not more than 2000 people alive in the united states at this point.

and they are all lizards

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Obama is really Osama Bin Laden in disguise guys. He is also the Anti-christ here to convert us all to Islam.

True story

lol

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The food is also gone. I ate my neighbor. He didn't taste like pork at all.
edit on 5-2-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
Haven't you heard?

And they're all ATS members!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So why hasn't martial law been declared and Obama
turned into a reptilian lizard at this point?

He have 2yrs left to reveal the lizard within ,overlord Zhrkon is on his way with a huge invasion fleet they just stopped for a lil R and R at Raegel 3, they will be here, you just wait N see

edit on 5-2-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Maskander

Because when it comes to truthful information,
ATS has the credibility of Pro Wrestling.
edit on 5-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ahh, Nibiru and FEMA Camps...

Ya never know I guess... Lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Its coming I tell you.....
Wise cracks aside.....
What did he taste like chicken maybe.....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
March is right around the corner!

Until then, there's godlikeproductions!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Just like the old gypsy woman said!
Blessed are the tinfoil hats, for they shall inherit the earth

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Valid point Maskander. I think the way to say it is whatever is happening its so well hidden, we wont know until the plan is complete. I can even accept nothing is happening. Very unlikely but possible. Mountain dew cheerios and wow lol thats a nice picture you painted there .
edit on 5-2-2015 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well now, I think picking on those particular possibilities as measure of the sites accuracy of information, is somewhat silly.

What about PRISM and Echelon? We had those buggers nailed before we even knew their names around here, years before. ATS is a place we can come to discuss all manner of topics, from current affairs to whacky science right out on the raggedy edge of our current understanding of universal principles. But figuring out the difference between a concept which holds no weight, like the president of a world power being a reptilian, and a concept which could be crucial going forward, like internet freedom, privacy, that manner of thing, that is a matter for an individual to achieve for themselves!

If you use the site and its offerings of access to data from members and staff alike, in a sensible fashion, you find the experience more rewarding, in my opinion!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So why hasn't martial law been declared ..

From the perspective of someone growing up decades ago the question is, "Why is this martial law undeclared?"

Militarized out-of-control police killing citizens in the street daily - 36 confirmed kills in January, and god know how many unconfirmed kills and how many wounded only - and total government digital intrusion, cameras in the sky and on the street corner watching you, untried Americans on presidential kill-lists, and a steady decline in the peoples power over the government and to chose its own representation, seventeen (17!) different secretive intelligence agencies doing god knows what with 75 billion dollars who used to belong to the taxpayer.

Martial law? Who needs martial law declared? It is already here.

edit on 5-2-2015 by DupontDeux because: just fixing grammar and, like, stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree. There has been lot of useful information here and 'other places' over the years. All you have to do find it - because obviously there is a lot of useless stuff too - is to just have turn on your BS-detector and use common sense.

Then you are good to go.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Too many guns,if they tried martial law we would win.
Obama is not INTELLIGENT enough to be a Reptile or Cabal he is an UBER-BLACK PANTHER.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If this is Martial Law I'm slightly upset.

I was led to believe the streets would be swarming with tall, handsome men in uniform.

A soldier on every block keeping watchful eye on the citizens and helping elderly ladies cross the street.

Talk about a massive let down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join