It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 days and counting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
... for the new Vikings season 3 to begin !

Weeee !!

The new season starts Thursday, Feb 19th on the History Channel.

So polish up that battle axe, reinforce that round shield, kiss the loved ones goodbye, and be prepared to take your long-awaited journey into Valhalla...

"Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight." ~ The Havamal

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That's great! i thought maybe it had been cancelled.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Your welcome !

That's why I posted the start date, figured some people may not be aware of it yet. This way it gives everyone enough time to get their cable bill paid up to date.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Vikings is great, really enjoyed the last two seasons, and this one is looking good in the previews.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Yup.

It looks like they're going to be spending a lot of time travelling to and from England and battling it out over there... which I think will add a whole bunch of interesting twists and turns to the series.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Did you see the little special History has shown? I caught it the other day and was disappointed... It was supposed to be a promo for the new season but most of what was shown was from the other seasons.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

No I missed it.

By the sounds of it, I guess I didn't miss much.

So no love loss, LOL.

edit on 5-2-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

That's why I enjoyed season 2 so much, the time spent in England was great, so am looking forward to more of that. I really like the Priest character, his story has been good so far.

join