It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

past and present black secrets

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135
a reply to: johnthejedi24

Oh and I don't think it should be illegal. There's certain things that just don't ever need to be revealed. A good example is durine SIOP training we learn the list of the primary country, secondary country, and the five axis of evil countries and the order they are in. That stuff would do more harm to us than good if released, even if most of us can figure it out anyway.

Five axes of evil? I got the Norks on top, Iran, Pakistan, then, um....? No! not Canada!

slight irony: five axis CNC milling machines were considered super important 'dual use' technology as I later found they were critical for making exotic shapes in the secondaries of H-bombs.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The list is always changing too. Even when I was in the primary and secondary countries swapped spots for a few years.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

neat video demonstrating the use of boundary control and electricity's effect on propulsion.

you should mute it right off the bat....bad music overlay.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
www.youtube.com...

neat video demonstrating the use of boundary control and electricity's effect on propulsion.

you should mute it right off the bat....bad music overlay.

you know how bad it sucks that everytime i read one of your posts, in my head its rogers voice? lmao

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

LOL.

Roger is like a ATS mash up. He lives with a CIA agent, he is the Roswell E.T. a little crazy and he's funny as heck.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I still think UK/US are same the same bloodines ruling over it/planet as before the "War of Independence", same lot before and after Civil War in UK too.

You are correct though, they do keep a lot of very high tech kit here, so UK must know all about it too. WE invented most of it in bad old days, so needed us, and our R&D depts are still some of finest.

edit on 4-4-2015 by PYak1976 because: I'm Mad and need to read what I write, as sometimes one of my alters speaks out and needs reigning in...lol

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Beware of Jay Orb Berg. I sent you a PM on 12Oct2019 at 10:35AM EST

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join