It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer: A Yeast Fungus Gone Out of Control?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I recently looked at some interesting information provided by a documentary called Cancer, the Forbidden Cures. The documentary covers a broad range of doctors who claimed to have found treatments that worked well for treating cancer. The final doctor they present makes the most interesting claims out of all of them. Dr. Tullio Simoncini claims cancer is not a genetic abnormality, but rather a runaway fungal infection.

Fungal infections seem to be present in the vast majority of cancer cases. One study reported candidemia was demonstrated in 88% of cancer patients they looked at. Just search on "fungal infections in patients with cancer" to see a long list of studies reporting an association between fungus and cancer.

The doctor in question gave his patients baking powder (sodium bicarbonate) to cure the tumors (fungal infections). Bicarbonate is a known to be a powerful antifungal. The bicarbonate was delivered as a solution through typical chemotherapy ports directly to the tumors. He was successful in treating cancer with this regimen. Simoncini presented a long article on the subject to Nexus magazine back in 2007. Here’s a study on mice that shows oral administration of bicarbonate reduces cancer metastases. Here’s a woman who claims she cured her cancer by taking bicarbonate.

I think the good doctor may be on to something here. If the assumption is made that cancer is a fungal infection, or at least that some cancers are the result of a fungal infection, all sorts of things begin to make sense.

Cannabis has anti-fungal properties, particularly against candida albicans. If you look up natural treatments for candidemia, it reads like a natural cures list for cancer. Caprylic acid (unrefined coconut oil), Vitamin C, Vitamin D, macrophages, cannabis oil, sodium bicarbonate, green tea, DMSO, even bee venom and certain snake venoms, they have all been touted as cancer cures, and all of them have antifungal properties. If you find someone claiming a home cure for cancer, it’s almost certainly a substance that has antifungal properties. I couldn’t find a widely touted home cure for cancer that wasn’t also an antifungal.

Ignore that link at your own peril.

This goes hand in hand with the Atkin’s diet findings and Dr. Robert Lustig’s claim that fructose is a toxin, which is largely responsible for the obesity and cancer epidemic we are facing. A sugary diet can drive fungal infections. What’s the first thing doctors recommend to women with chronic yeast infections? Cut the sugar!

The fungus hypothesis provides a neat little bow to tie up all the lose ends of the cancer conundrum. It’s important to remember that mainstream science still does not know what causes cancer to occur at the cellular level. They don’t know exactly how cancer functions, because if they did, they would have a cure for it. It’s entirely possible that fungal infections could be at the root of most, or all, cancers.

Consider that there are many varieties of fungus, and each of them may respond differently to different antifungals. This explains the variability in cancer treatment outcomes when exactly the same protocols are involved. All cancers would not be the same if they were caused by differing strains of fungus. It explains why some cancers are aggressive and why some are not. It explains all of the oddities and mysteries of cancer’s behavior.

Oh, in case you were wondering, albicans grows on tobacco agar. As one study notes:

The predisposition of cigarette smokers for development of respiratory and oral bacterial infections is well documented. Cigarette smoke can also contribute to yeast infection.

Boy, it sure is an odd coincidence that things which promote cancer also seem to promote fungal infections, no? Did you know that a standardized way of inducing cancer in a laboratory rat is to inoculate the rat with aflatoxin b1, a fungal mycotoxin. Let me repeat that. We induce mycotoxicoses in rats by injecting them with fungal mycotoxin, and then we call the resulting condition of that cancer.

An article in the New York Times notes:

“The old view is that cancer is a linear process,” said Dr. Barnett Kramer, associate director for disease prevention at the National Institutes of Health. “A cell acquired a mutation, and little by little it acquired more and more mutations. Mutations are not supposed to revert spontaneously.”

Indeed, they are not. Of course, fugal infections can easily account for this phenomena of cancer. The article talks about how routine screening for cancer found many cancers that, "were destined to stop growing on their own or shrink, or even, at least in the case of some breast cancers, disappear."

I’d like to see more research done along these lines, but as Dr. Simoncini’s experience demonstrates for us, that # ain’t gonna happen. It’s worth noting that there are other oncologists who have come to the same conclusions as Dr. Simoncini. Read a personal story about this from a cancer survivor here.

Doug Kaufmann gives a great presentation on this subject here:

edit on 2/4/2015 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Baking soda neutralizes acidity. Cancer lives in acidic environment.( all cancer patients are highly acidic ) Dies in alkaline. ( too alkaline can damage organs though ) It eats sugars ( high fructose corn syrup is the worst ) It dies in an oxygen rich environment.( So medical grade hydrogen peroxide can help as well.) Also all cancer patients have an overgrowth of candida. Candida also lives and thrives in those conditions. Some people think a high level of candida is the root cause. One doctor claims to have found candida inside of cancerous tumors.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have an anti-fungal to add to the list: sulfur. I once cleared up a long-running fungal infection on one of my arms during a weekend in and around the creeks of southwest Missouri. The waters smelled of sulfur, and so did the local food and drink. In a few days, the fungal infection was gone, never to return.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'd treat this with great caution. The American Cancer Society says:

There is substantial evidence, however, that these claims are false. Although sodium bicarbonate is safe when used in proper doses and as directed as a conventional treatment, high doses can cause serious problems or even death.

Source: www.cancer.org...

I've had a tumour removed from my thumb. My wife has recently-diagnosed endometrial cancer and is having a hysterectomy next week. We both know from experience that yeast infections go hand-in-hand with obesity and diabetes, and that these conditions predispose one to certain types of cancer (hence the confusion, I suspect).

When it comes to treatment, we'll be trusting in mainstream medicine which offers an 80 per cent plus cure rate for our types of cancer, not a quack remedy from the kitchen cupboard.
edit on 4 2 2015 by SummerLightning because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerLightning
When it comes to treatment, we'll be trusting in mainstream medicine which offers an 80 per cent plus cure rate for our types of cancer, not a quack remedy from the kitchen cupboard.

The five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer that has spread (metastasized) to other areas of the body is 4 percent.

With rates like that, I don't think there is any room for mainstream medicine to be calling anyone quacks.

Do you deny that fugal infections can appear to be so similiar to cancer that they are often misdiagnosed? Because if that's the case, I can refer you to the American Thoratic Society, which has this to say about Aspergillosis:

Aspergillosis generally starts out as a spot in your lung called a lung “nodule”. (This nodule can be mistaken for lung cancer or tuberculosis).

The symptoms of fungal infection and cancer are virtually indistinguishable. That's because there is no difference. A fungal infection presents in an identical way to cancer, because it is "cancer." In fact, the biopsy markers that are used to diagnose cancer are often the same as those for diagnosing a fungal infection.

edit on 2/4/2015 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the tiles installed in bathrooms and on floors cause cancer and that is all .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
that is all as in only tiles . nothing else . smoking doesn't cause cancer .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Very interesting.......fungus seems to come up over and over again in cancer and death....i have posted this vid a few times on this site and i will again....it talks of cordyceps fungus,and as David Attenborough explains there is one of these suckers for every species out there...basically they are natures population control.....

I wonder is one of the cordyceps suckers attacking humans...is it possible we have multiplied more than nature intended and are now in the firing line so to speak ?

most likely it is not but still interesting to ponder...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Cancer is abnormal cell, it's gone off the charts of the healthy cells. They suck up nutrients and oxygen like crazy to stay alive, so a fungus might be the byproduct of a cancerous cell and aid the cell in growth. It kinda makes sense.

So I guess in theory any cancer that is pretty much exposed directly to air like lungs, skin, oral, etc would show signs. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
+Greetings,

If i remember correctly the doctor you referenced said that all cancers he operated on were a mass of candida.
For his fine work he was driven out of Italy to come to America only to be attacked here by the gov.and big pharm.

I regularly use a special program (that is free on line, spooky2.com) and a special generator ( Rife) to control fungus and mold in my body plus a host of other advancing age conditions. Over 9 years of use.

I know one women who used Rife tech to get rid of her breast cancer and another that used baking soda plus rife tech.
In the second, although the cancer was benign in thirty days the doctors convinced she still had cancer and scared her into having her breast removed. So we have a new standard, cured but but still infected.

By way the the spook2.com program is the most advanced now available and the generator and DNA remote for wire free used is very moderately priced, about $350.00. If you are interested in Rife tech this is a must check it out.
There is a bit of a learning curve but well worth it. I've been using it now for about 5 months and I'm very pleased with the results, especially the remote part.

Regards

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think that constant fungal infections, of a certain kind, can cause cancer. I have read more than a few research articles that verify some sort of a relationship. They say that cancer can be treated with an antibiotic sometimes and it is less invasive than chemotherapy. The problem is that there are many kinds of cancer. Some foods we consume can block proper signaling, and yeast also secretes chemicals that blocks their identification. Proper aldehyde breakdown is important and we should consume adequate amounts foods containing the mineral that forms the enzyme. Remember, this mineral is sometimes bound to the phytates and phytic acid and is unavailable. Cooked oatmeal twice a week works fine.

Juicing veggies for three days about once a year will help cleanse the body. I wouldn't recommend longer than three days, but some people can tolerate more. You will know when you have had enough. You can also drink homemade vegetable broth for your drink for a week, that will also work. Tomatoes are not a wise choice though, it can have some bullion added too. Heck, just eat soup, that way it replaces the meal too.
edit on 4-2-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
On a side note, I've learned to never touch my tomato plants after smoking. It causes a fungal infection that kills plants.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Recently a full documentary, entitled “Second Opinion,” on laetrile’s (Vitamin B-17) effectiveness as a cancer drug was released. Laetrile is a strong antifungal. The documentary covers the government’s role in shutting down further research on this subject.

In the movie, there’s a scene where Dr. Ralph W. Moss describes a woman who claimed that if you collected rainwater that had drained beneath a pine tree, that water could then be used to cure cancer. Dr. Moss laughs as he describes this seemingly absurd home remedy.

It has been scientifically determined that coniferous oil is antifungal and antibacterial. Anyone laughing now? Just another bizarre coincidence in the long list of home remedies that have antifungal properties? It just happens to be coincidence that a completely obscure and seemingly insane home remedy for cancer involving rain water and trees produces an antifungal compound?

What are the odds?

There’s another antifungal agent you may be familiar with. SSRIs. That’s right, antidepressants also display antifungal activity. Guess what they found when they looked at the cancer rates for SSRI users?

Use of any antidepressant was associated with a reduced risk of colorectal cancer (OR=0.7, 95%CI=0.5-0.9). … Our data support findings from previous epidemiologic and animal studies that suggest antidepressants may reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. Future studies with larger sample sizes should further examine individual drugs, as well as dose, duration, and recency of use.

Another coincidence?

edit on 2/5/2015 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
But what about the fact that radiation exposure is a known cause of cancer? How would fungus factor into that?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
But what about the fact that radiation exposure is a known cause of cancer? How would fungus factor into that?

You have fungus in you right now.

That fungus is kept in check by your immune system.

When you get hit by radiation, your immune system gets fried.

Thus, you get cancer because your damaged immune system cannot keep the fungus in check.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
before he died from cancer Lloyd Pye said this too.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My theory is that terminal cancer is caused by death.

The correlation is there in 100% of cases!

If they just stopped people dying, then terminal cancer would be cured!

edit on 5/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join