It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Earth Shaking Response"??? USA needs to use HAARP on ISIS and Al Queda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is a little off topic for me but since these political cults want to put people in cages and burn them, I think its time to pull out the big guns. I am assuming this is the right forum.

If you had ALL the weaponry of the USA, including what we think they have access to behind close doors... then how hard is it to take a region and use nature to kill everyone there or completely make them useless. If history repeats itself, maybe humans where the ones that actually caused the circumstances behind the story of Noahs Ark. I say we flood the area, this group might be able to duplicate nukes, but they will never have the global support to cause natural disasters over and over. I dont like bio warfare or any warfare that can be easily duplicated to affect alot of people, but if the whole world needs a very very small group of people gone, and we know the area they are hiding, well I think we can all come together and snuff them out with some big ideas. What do you think guys?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I don't think 'winning the war against terrrrrrism' is a matter of killing anyone... I think it's a matter of global acceptance of one another.

The idea of running down the entire middle east with a mile-high tidal wave ( or whatever we're proposing here ) has a lot to do with why we are viewed so negatively; and why extremist sub-cultures like the terrrrrrrists rise to stand against 'us'; among a number of other things...

Don't get me wrong - if I could in a single wave of my hand eliminate extremists across the globe I would - but turning an entire continent into a parking lot breeds contempt against 'us'. The real problem is in society's teachings; not the people of a continent or country specifically.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This is my personal opinion but when the terrorists are being created by the very same people who swear to take them down. It is hard to use any real weaponry against any REAL threat, because the REAL threat is non existent. People need to realize that the FLU kills more people annually then REAL (non propagated) terrorism..

edit: www.alternet.org...
edit on 3-2-2015 by intunewithmyself because: Added link to reasons of death greater than terrorism.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
you will have to find another weapon HAARP was shut down last year........

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What exactly would high frequency radio waves do to defeat terrorism?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The war on Terra isn't what you really think it is. This is just the beginning of the end. Order out of chaos, for one goal, with the cost of two thirds of the worlds population. Just look around and see who's benefiting and has remained so quite in the midst of the chaos in the Middle East, fall of oil prices and the rise of ISIS. The truth is really ugly.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

Well technically his could be done with the intent to flush them into the open. They will only die if they decide to drown.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The extreme terrorists activities that we've witnessed in recent years are the result of an ideological construct, warped, but an offshoot of what the basis of it, hold dear, their religion.

As the world moves away from organized religion, there is a growing need for the religious to let it go, but this crowd wants to hold back the clock in some of the most severe ways. Try to "preach" them them Diversity if you can, but be prepared to absolute eliminate them if they insist on exactly what they are doing which may go down to the last man since they absolutely are religious fanatics.

Guerrilla activities work best against the main works in areas where there is natural shelter (jungles, etc.). It works when the masses that they move among are straddling the fence between the one side and the other. But, tactically, in deserts, guerrilla forces cannot disappear into the trees, and that is where much of this activity is going on in the Mid-East. There is little cover in those regions and many miles between major targets.

If we deployed with haste every A-10, F-16, Cobra and drone we have to ending this nasty affair, we could see results overnight. But we aren't doing it. The question is why? Such responses would need attack only conveys on their way to their next objective. Civilian casualties would be a minimum. Most of these fighters are not local people with families and connections there, but insurgents. This is a simple plan, conveys of Toyota trucks are not bullet proof and when 20mm cannon are mounted on some of them, they make themselves a target. So let's get them, with extreme prejudice. They deserve no less.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

All we need do is round up all our police and drop them off where ISIS lurks. They will shoot anything black or brown that moves first , investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong.

So by the time they make it back to the USA they will all ready be on paid vacation.

Fight terrorist with terrorist !

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

lol How about we just see which criminals in our prisons want to be chipped and sent into these zones with cameras and guns. I can see how some may backfire but I think you will get more of the convicts to serve then come back and have a better type of jail sentencing, also they would raise money for their families. As far as I am concerned there isnt that many of these people that if all the major nations really wanted them gone, it would happen rather quickly. Whats looking obvious to me is that I dont think these groups leaders care about anything they are doing bc as soon as too many of their troops die, they will fall off the map, until they make a new type of campaign for brainwashing. I mean really how can anyone in this day and age really think they are actually going to take over the world. That is why i just think this is all about money and not religion. No one smart enough to make cults like this really thinks they are going to take over the world...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
What exactly would high frequency radio waves do to defeat terrorism?

well they could convert them to an audible level and wipe them out with really bad 80s music

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I concur , but since the prison system is big business that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Your right but they would go back into the system still once their service is done, but they wont go back to a cell it would be a nicer setup bascially which they could collect more tax money lol just spitballin! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So check this out. Isis has something like 40k members. In our own civil war we killed way many more of our own countrymen in single battles than all of ISIS has. The number on the end is the casualties. This was a long time ago without great weapons like we have today, and I know this is casualties on both sides... but I mean really we should be able to take all of them out rather quickly if we could do this type of damage in just single battles over 100 yrs ago... the tech has to be there...

Battle of Spotsylvania Court House American Civil War Approximately 30,000 1864
Battle of Gettysburg American Civil War 51,000[87][88] 1863
Battle of Chickamauga American Civil War Approximately 34,000[89] 1863
Battle of Stones River American Civil War Approximately 24,000[91] 1862 - 1863
Battle of Shiloh American Civil War 24,000[83] 1862
Battle of Antietam American Civil War 23,000[84]–26,193[85] 1862
Battle of Fredericksburg American Civil War 17,300[84]–17,962[86] 1862
edit on 3-2-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join