It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryanair crew shocks passengers by leaving lewd drawing in snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
LOL! I think this would be hilarious to see outside the window of the plane. People need to lighten up and take it more like the spokesperson for RyanAir did with his statement.

A spokesman for Ryanair had this to say about the incident: “While our ground crew excel at industry leading 25-minute turnarounds, art isn’t their forte, as they’ve clearly forgotten to draw wings on their snow airplane.”

Source

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is that a Snowmanhood?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ah, good ol' phallic humor.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I see no big deal, with this, unless a youngster got a look at it, and became disturbed. I'm with the spokemans for the airline on this one. LOL. Crooked hanging LMAo

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of these two dinosaur interpretations I saw just last week. Cracked me up!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I love how the guy is standing there next to it is looking back at the plane like "whaddya think about that?"
smh.. some peoples kids

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Stupid and funny. S+F

I hope the Mods yank this thread. er..

Not because I'm against it in any way, in fact I encourage this type of behavior. I once had an "educational" thread closed because of an animal's crazy mating habits being a little too crazy, even for ATS. I'm still sore about it, lol. Equal injustice for all!

Here's my picture of a Dick in the snow...

edit on 3-2-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

lol this made my day...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anyone who would freak out over something like this probably needs therapy. The only reason getting upset over such a drawing would make any sense is if you are protecting your child. But if a small child could accurately interpret the drawing then the parents should be intelligent enough to realize that the kid had some prior exposure. And most kids will know more than parents want them to once they reach a certain age. This happens because there will be kids at school who find out such things and share them with their friends. So there is no point in shielding kids anyway, at least not past a certain age, because it cannot be avoided. And a very young child will have no clue what the drawing means.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can't quit laughing at this.

And yeah, if my kids looked out the window and even knew what it was I would be shocked, but it would seem that they knew more than I thought and were ready to have a talk when we got home about anatomy....no harm done.

I think this type of humor is just fine and is pretty funny to me. Sure it is a bit childish for an adult, but at the same time, it is really funny and that was likely what he was thinking.

The spokesperson is great....I would hire him as a spokesperson anytime.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh penis

top topics

join