It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricardo Medina, Jr, Red Power Ranger; Allegedly murdered roommate with Samarai Sword...HIYAH!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Former Red Power Ranger allegedy murdered roommate after fight.

A former Power Ranger has been arrested for allegedly murdering his roommate with a sword.

Ricardo Medina Jr, the Red Ranger, has been charged with killing Joshua Sutter by stabbing him in the abdomen with the sharp weapon on Saturday afternoon.

The 37-year-old, who reportedly called 911 himself, was taken into custody in Palmdale, California, shortly after, reports claim.

Sutter was taken to hospital and pronounced dead.

According to TMZ, the roommates started fighting at around 3.30pm.

Medina went into his room with his girlfriend but Sutter tried to follow them, the report states.

It was then that Medina allegedly dealt the fatal blow.

He has been charged and detained, with his bail set at $1 million.

Ok, important things to remember, do NOT follow someone after a fight. They are ANGRY! When we poke the angry bear, do we follow it into the cave? Heck no! We play it smart and get the heck out of there! Why are people idiots time and time and time and time again and follow angry people?

As for the Ninja-wannbe, don't go to Hollyweird and start believing your own hype. Seriously, it's not worth the murder charge, nor the life in prison. (Say hi to Charlie! I'm sure you'll be great friends!) WT-Hey Hollywood! Is it something in the water? I'm honestly curious? And isn't this the second power ranger now? What are you people feeding these kids on the Power Ranger set? Man!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Former Red Power Ranger allegedy murdered roommate after fight.

Ok, important things to remember, do NOT follow someone after a fight. They are ANGRY! When we poke the angry bear, do we follow it into the cave? Heck no! We play it smart and get the heck out of there! Why are people idiots time and time and time and time again and follow angry people?

HAHAHA RIGHT? Especially if that bear is the RED POWER RANGER!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I believe this is the second Power Ranger who has committed murder.
I recall reading about one tying a couple to an anchor and sinking them offshore.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
defending the universe for so long is bound to take it's toll on you.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

No, the other incident was an actor who was an uncredited extra in one of the episodes or movies.

So only the one evil Power Ranger, the Red one.

P

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That's weird because it's usually the ones in red who wind up dead....

Wrong show??

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Well, they really ought to arrest Zordon for conspiracy. I mean, he clearly programmed the Red Ranger to become a killing machine!

In all seriousness though, we ought to wait until we hear the nature of what charge he will be answering in court. It may be that the sword was not quite as much overkill as we might assume. That said, it might not turn out that way as well. However, speculating will avail us of little benefit.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: skunkape23

No, the other incident was an actor who was an uncredited extra in one of the episodes or movies.

So only the one evil Power Ranger, the Red one.

P

Nope you're BOTH right. (How'd you like them apples? LOL)

Skylar Deleon

He was also a RED Power Ranger who DID sink a couple by anchor and get the death penalty in CA in 2009. Apparently he's been wanting a sex change for a long time and prison won't give him one, so he tried to do it himself. For this murder case, it sounds like the wife wanted the movie star life, and he didn't need much convincing to try and keep her happy, if you read into his case that is.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, they really ought to arrest Zordon for conspiracy. I mean, he clearly programmed the Red Ranger to become a killing machine!

In all seriousness though, we ought to wait until we hear the nature of what charge he will be answering in court. It may be that the sword was not quite as much overkill as we might assume. That said, it might not turn out that way as well. However, speculating will avail us of little benefit.

According to one article, he had gone into his bedroom with his girlfriend and closed his door. His roommate and stormed into his bedroom, breaking through the door, he grabbed the sword, kept by the door, stabbing the roommate in the stomach.

To me, that sounds like the news is making it sound like "self defense", not murder. I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Well that would seem to make a case out of it, rather than a formality dog and pony show! I will take potential reasonable doubt for 500!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I wonder if the victim was hyper actively flailing his arms wildly and shooting explosive laser beams from his navel? Then Ricardo Medina would have a defense - PTSD from acting in the show. I predict the "flashback" defense.

new topics

top topics

join