It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palins "Scorched Earth Plan" for the GOP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

This is a Canadian news headline and article.....it doesn't paint a rosy picture of Sarah....In fact if Sarah and Hilary run off....the USA is in for some sad days.....Good luck wit dat in 2016

It was somewhat coarser, and certainly more bitter, than her usual bundle of platitudes and jingoism.

At one point she shouted "Screw the left in Hollywood!" And she complained about how even some Republicans are buying into "this unhealthy new obsession … about this subjective income gap that we're supposed to be so obsessed about right now."

She came close to suggesting conservative Republicans rip up their cards and register as independents in order to punish the party leadership, then seemed to abandon the idea.

edit on 31-1-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

We have Mrs Wack A Doodle Do in the house.

Is it confirmed she plans to run for president in 2016. If so oh boy oh boy I am stocking up on popcorn for it.

I love reading about some crazy Palin.

Her latest outburst doesn't surprise me in the least a few days ago I looked up trying to find out if she was running but instead came across articles on her latest antics. It was my impression she isn't in good standing with the Republicans ATM.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
She appears to be PMS ing all over the political arena...but she says she is interested in being president alright.....
May God have mercy of your souls.......

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think, Palin is a Miss Direction. She will stand out in front slinging all the extreme right wing talking points and draw all the flack. Meanwhile others running, serious or not, will take much more balanced positions compared to her while agreeing with some of her pronouncements. Some will agree with some and others with others. And she will take the laughter while they do not. But in the end, those ideas will stay alive in the over all conservative meme. I think she is a read herring.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 31 Jan 2015 22:23:44 -0600Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:23:44 -060015012015-01-31T22:23:44-06:001000000023 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That could be the idea....I don't think Sarah is up for second place though......she wants the white house....

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to: stirling

She's really not t as bad as the media portrays her.. I personally know her, hung out with her family at the lake, just like the masses to dismiss her on the front of media BS.

I could say the same or get the "newest and frontline"'news that you hear about my Alaskan rep. She not any more $&@)"! Than Obama.! If anything plz' nor not... Obama looks like a sissy ass 12 year old girl compared.

She has done great things to ensure the progress of her local communities.

But then again, Obama supports Stijl believe in"change". Which Obama has proved that he doesn't know his ass from his ass. But most unintelligent people in our Country will believe anything that is put in front of them, and drink the Kool-Aid that gets put in front of them...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I watched that disconnected speech she gave….there were some good parts. Remember when she shifted gears and started talking about one of her kids wearing just a leather strap? She was really talking about a dog, but what a punchline!

It's like watching a zionist poop baking in the oven. A little fear, a little greed, a little deception and a little truth, all lovingly mixed together and served to you like a shingles commercial at dinnertime, on your tele screen. The guy starts peeling off his shirt and showing his bloody back before collapsing on a yellow bed spread, and it's time to eat….of course.

God love 'em, they never had it so good.

They taught her a new word: ISIS.

Wonderful.

So now alls we gotta do, according to Sara, is to tell those bad people (Muslims) who do not love zionism to get out!

But, who put them where they do not belong in the first place?

Take the 'l' out of Palin and it's 'pain'. Leave it in, it is still pain.

I feel like I am in a nightmare…hearing voices defending this zionist shill instrument with a damaged psych and entitlement complex who can't believe they still want her to have the power! OMG! She is wetting herself and is incoherent, but she is better than the zionist shills they selected for the other side, which is exactly how they want it!

A nightmare.

By design.

# 356

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think, Palin is a Miss Direction. She will stand out in front slinging all the extreme right wing talking points and draw all the flack. Meanwhile others running, serious or not, will take much more balanced positions compared to her while agreeing with some of her pronouncements. Some will agree with some and others with others. And she will take the laughter while they do not. But in the end, those ideas will stay alive in the over all conservative meme. I think she is a read herring.

She's like the independent Ross Perot except she's dumb. Dividing the votes like you said.

top topics

join