It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not So Innocent After All

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Isn't Micheal Brown
Debunked ages ago
Originated from Storm Front

Racists will always believe young, black males killed by cops are thugs... people who see police corruption and racism within the justice system will always believe that cops usually aren't justified in killing them.

The cop isn't going to be charged with anything, he's made quite a bit of money... what use is it to disparage a young man that is dead at this point?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I would feel pretty safe sitting across from him, no matter what shapes he was throwing.

Deaf people do not scare me either, and they have some FREAKY fast signing skills. Its like sign-fu! I do not speak sign myself, but it does not phase me any. Same thing here. Now, if he was pointing a loaded .45 at my face, well that is an entirely different issue, but someone who can operate their digits dexterously is no threat to me unless they do something far more obviously dangerous, like nervously fingering a grenade pin, or waving a knife around.

Honestly, what kind of man gets scared by hand signs? Get a grip!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Lol,you better go ask someone in Ferguson Mo. about how helpful he was. His neighbors didn't like him or his family.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Google wasn't your friend on this occasion...

Page 1 showed up a few articles where his neighbours called him "respectful" & and another has a vigil...

edit on 30-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I don't need google my friend,I live by there and know people in that neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Right thou shalt not steal...

But I don't ever remember the punishment being death nor for others to glorify said punishment once the deed is done...

Each to their own.

What is wrong with people!!!!! He was not gunned down for stealing! He was gunned down after attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun!!!!

ID

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Fair enough.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

I don't know what is wrong with us people to be honest...

trying to take his gun!!!

We forget sometimes that people like you were in the car and can corroborate that for a fact...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ItalianDressing

I don't know what is wrong with us people to be honest...

trying to take his gun!!!

We forget sometimes that people like you were in the car and can corroborate that for a fact...

The physical evidence matched up to the Officers story.

ID

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don't fan the fire. There's enough people doing so on all sides. Let it die already. That's how humanity will get past the racial tension. If you feed it, it'll be that much longer before it goes away. If it rears it's ugly head where it causes bodily harm to you, by all means do what you have to do to defend yourself. All colors and no exceptions.
edit on 30-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I was saying the picture that was posted by the cop wasn't legit. My point about the other one is that the media cherry picked a picture to present him in a detain light which isn't reflective of the nature he has in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join