It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has ebola disappeared from MSM?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well, as soon as the Czar showed up the stories stopped, you can see a few here and there, but every case discovery in the US has been suppressed...simply cause the MSM ignores the reports and also focuses only on Africa now, and most people don't care about those stories, so they only do those maybe once every week or two weeks. You don't have to threaten someones life, just tell them they will not get news from the WH and break no more stories if they keep running Ebola in America stories.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bubbabuddha

Wow, that's a very scary reality, but its spot on.

I wonder what type of evidence well see leaked in the future about these coverups and suppressions?

It will undoubtedly be justified "in the interest of national security."

It took years before Snowden blew the lid off NSA scandals.

JB

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: thesmokingman

So what about the scientist who traced the Ebola strain to come from bat's, were they lying, and is it possible to maintain such a lie, without other scientist to shout out ?

I mean just because the MSM or a group of scientist tells a lie isn't equal with everyone believing it....

Ebola was discovered in 1976. There was an outbreak in 1996, not as big as this last one. Ebola IS real, in my opinion it is being weaponized and experimented with and tested on Africans.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

What would the purpose be of such a weapon, and why not test it on some that actually are a threat, it makes no sense to test it on africans, just to later use it on enemies, being public, terror cells, whole country's or the "whole" world.

Also Ebola isn't as harmful as it seems, it just needs to be treated right away, the easy treatment is water and salt, not the deadliest weapon out there, even for a virus.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
More like an indication of the American peoples attention span.
It was never as much of is threat as some people on here wanted to make of it. Now Ebola cases are declining and the fear mongers have once again been proven to be extremists with out a cause. But they'll be back. There is always some disease waiting in the wings to end mans existence .

mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh really? Suppressed huh? I guess that explained it then. Yup. That's it. All the US cases are being suppressed. It's secretly spreading across the country but no one is allowed to talk about it or the dreaded cabal AKA TPTB will lock you up and suppress you.
This or you know it was a false flag for another secret event which has now taken place so they don't need the distraction any more.
This or some other stupid idea.
Anything but hey people are recovering, case numbers are falling and the completely natural disease has run its course. You know like it's always done in the past?

reply to: bubbabuddha

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

edit on 292015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Simple. Originally, nobody knew how prepared we were for an ebola outbreak in the U.S.A. And rightfully so, as things didn't go very smoothly at first. However, it turned out, we were quite prepared, and have been VERY successful in treating the handful of confirmed cases.

It doesn't spread easily, despite the insistence of the paranoid, so other than the occasional quip regarding a possible case in whatever city, USA, there isn't anything to report. It's either confirmed and treated, or it wasn't ebola in the first place.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Because TPTB view Africans as subhumans blocking them from attaining the resources Africa's currently sitting on. When they're done with Africa, they'll move on to the rest of the subhumans (useless eaters) preventing them from completely seizing power.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Perhaps ebola is just a test run. All involved parties could rate the masses reaction by watching the MSM ratings. It seems like it served their purpose if such was the case because the world under reacted instead of over reacting and helping. Maybe the question they wanted to test was if something as horrifying as an ebola outbreak with potential to travel around the globe can be mostly ignored by governments and their people, how easy for them would it be to implement an outbreak of something less horrifying but more common. Measles let's say as example. Everyone has heard of it, no one keeps up on the info on it such as mortality rates and strains because there is no real public fear - everyone believes being vaccinated stops said example from being a threat. Just a guess. Everything I read on MSM I think always points or hints to possible truth but unless one picks it apart we'd never catch on to what's happening completely.
Oh, I don't know how accurate or helpful this is but years ago I read that in past smallpox outbreak there were dairy farmers who weren't contracting it. Everyone else did. After much frustration the doctors? Or whomever realized that the farmers hadn't contracted the smallpox because most of them had experienced cowpox. Milking the cows daily they had been exposed to it, survived it and the cowpox had prepared their immune systems so when the similar and more severe version smallpox showed up they were unaffected. This was before modern vaccination techniques were used, I think maybe it's actually one of the ways they came up with the idea...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It hasn't disappeared from anywhere thats worth reading about it - the WHO and ECDC are still doing updates multiple times a week. ProMed send out probably 4 emails a week with info on everything from case numbers, suspected cases around the wrold, vaccine/therapy developments, epi and genome studies, general research and from the field correspondence. Not really sure what more you could want.

1)The CDC doesnt have the power to gag anyone - maybe in america for local public health matters they are able to influence and control the flow of information but on the international stage they are just 1 of 100s of organisations that have a stake in whats happening all with different reporting chains and accountability

2) this has been done to death - ebola is a terrible bio-weapon if the countries that had the ability or desire to create such a weapon ebola is very far down the lsit of possible diseases youd want to use.

3) which government? the african governments have been dragged through the ringer over the last few weeks due to 10s of millions of $$$ going missing - there is certaintly no fear of accusations of complicity even the WHO has admitted they were slow to respond, everyone was.

That a government owns a patent means very little there are 100s of other diseases that governments own patents for - its known as preemptive patenting basically securing the ability for scientist to work with the disease to develop vaccine,tests etc without having to cough up huge amounts of cash to private companies who patent and prevent people doing research - its a serious issue we have to deal with in public health and medical research and in a perfect world i would definitely prefer that no one owns the rights to do research we unfortunately live in an imperfect world and i would rather pay $100 to the gov to have full access to all the information i need then have to pay $100000 to a pharmaceutical company who then owns every bit of research i do or any tests i develop or any any drugs i produce.

I think the reasons that its off the radar is the most depressing reason of all - exposure apathy - people have stopped caring and the media has stopped making money on ebola and gone to other tragedies such as Ukraine and isis

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join