It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John McCain Calls Out Protesters Who Swarmed Henry Kissinger

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Guess the first amendment means that we are all "low life scum' on ATS.

edit on 31-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Personally, Kissinger was part of that 'evil trio' along with Westmoreland and LBJ that took Vietnam to the heights of insanity.

When one looks in Kissinger's eyes, be it an older video of him or up to the present, his look reminds me of a lizard. Cold, calculating and unemotional.

If I was McCain, I'd hold Kissinger at least partially responsible for his POW time......

Don't forget about CIA director/creator Dulles... who was a much older, MUCH more powerful guy back in the days, with a record of befriending and supporting Nazis, during and after the war. He was one of the masterminds behind both the Vietnam War, the Bay of Pigs, and obviously JFK's murder as well.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Just WOW... Good to see major US crooks finally showing their true faces.

Can someone enlighten me on which sickos are voting for such a psychopath in office?
edit on 31/1/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Hmm, don't recall his name. This was the following the dissolution of the O.S.S. , yes?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I bet I know what Henry Kissinger was thinking as this was going on, "Carpet bomb them, carpet bomb them all."

He actually seemed to have a look on his face like he knew he deserved something more extreme, like being dragged out and beaten on the street.

The man fought against communism and who always shows up to demonstrate.....hope you guessed it, commies.

I could be misunderstanding, are you saying everyone who protests is a commie? or just these specific protestors?

Regardless of their political alignment, are they wrong?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Or the little boys. Lizard thru and thru.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join