It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Impact Event Vision and Subsequent Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd like to share an odd set of occurrences.

Approximately 4 years ago, my friend and I were embarking on an endeavor into remote viewing, prediction through visions and drawing (like RV), and synchronicity. We discovered and experienced many, many different very odd things, including many accurate predictions, some via dreams, some via visions, some via drawing.

One day we were working on a drawing vision, and I ended up drawing what looked like some great impact in the Atlantic ocean, with a "Grey" observing. It also looked as if the being was maybe trying to stop the event, or to warn us.

Shortly thereafter, one of our Canadian members Jude11 here posted a thread about an apparent Earthquake that had occurred off the eastern coast of Canada, titled "I Died in a 10.3 EQ today". Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He provided the USGS link, and sure enough, right where I had drawn the impact, USGS was showing an approximate 10.3 earthquake.

Now, this was fairly unsettling. A 10.3 earthquake has the power in megatons of TNT:

9.56×10^6 Megathrust earthquakes record huge MW values, or total energy released. The 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake released 9,560 gigatons TNT equivalent.

1×10^8 The approximate energy released when the Chicxulub impact caused the mass extinction 66 million years ago was estimated to be equal to 100 teratons (i.e. 100 exagrams or approximately 220.462 quadrillion pounds) of TNT. That is roughly 8 billion times stronger than each of the bombs that hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the most energetic event on the history of Earth for hundreds of millions of years, far more powerful than any volcanic eruption, earthquake or firestorm. Such an explosion annihilated everything within a thousand miles of the impact in a split second. Such energy is equivalent to that needed to power the whole Earth for several centuries.

Essentially this indicates an energy that of an immense, unheard of earthquake, or very large impact event.

Now, this all seemed a bit crazy to me, I don't and didn't want to believe it. However, I looked at youtube the other day, and what did I find? Bear with me, this is after all youtube, but it does seem strange.

This one shows it hitting RIGHT where I had drawn the event's ground zero.

Again it shows it hitting in the same area as the drawing

Is this simply an odd occurrence of collective thought, absolutely nothing, or something else?
edit on 29-1-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Here's one for you, I recently had a very vivid "dream" of an object coming towards us. It started out as a small light in the sky like a star, but then the object got closer and what I saw was a huge plane flying low over a very populated city, then it crashed into the water and made a huge explosion which I could hear and feel in my dream like I had witnessed the whole thing myself. After that my field of vision switched to another persons who was closer to the crash and I could hear people panicking as well as gun shots..I've been meaning to post about it but I guess now is as good a time as ever.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I've been having dreams for years of an asteroid or something hitting in the Atlantic or in the midwest of the US. Dreams of NYC being underwater, trees and houses looking like they were hit by a big concussive blast, roads barely perceptible because of all the trees smashed up over it (I live in a woody area so you can see what I'm getting at). And people stopped in traffic in NYC sitting on the hoods of their cars, some standing outside, all silent, facepalms, the whole sadness "it's coming we have no time" atmosphere.

Maybe something will happen, perhaps the Earth is acting strange because it senses a disturbance? I don't know, just putting it out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Also in the past I've had dreams of massive tsunamis, volcanic activity and meteors or something like that raining from the sky. I started having those dreams 7 years ago and although I resist their occurrence when there's something important that I need to know I'll get that type of dream regardless of how much I put it out of my mind.

What I'm saying is I don't believe your wrong but I hope that you're not right because if you are millions are going to die

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Here's one for you, I recently had a very vivid "dream" of an object coming towards us. It started out as a small light in the sky like a star, but then the object got closer and what I saw was a huge plane flying low over a very populated city, then it crashed into the water and made a huge explosion which I could hear and feel in my dream like I had witnessed the whole thing myself. After that my field of vision switched to another persons who was closer to the crash and I could hear people panicking as well as gun shots..I've been meaning to post about it but I guess now is as good a time as ever.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I will be looking into this and gathering what info I can.

I hope to the utmost of my being that this does not become true. If it is an impending event, I pray someone help us.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Thank you for sharing. Those must be very unsettling dreams. Again I hope there is nothing to this.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That sounds exactly like what this guy Efrain Rodriguez is predicting for Puerto Rico. apparently he is a priest or something:

God has told us a Huge asteroid collide with an island then it will collide with a fault in the ocean and cause a seismic earthquake 12 points on then richter scale – the huge wave to enter in cities in puerto Rico. Impact will feel like a nuclear explosion. This is gods judgement in person as he executed his judgement on king david

It might actually happen or people are just having dreams about a story they read predicting that it will happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There has never been a 10.3 earthquake any place on this planet. Sorry. a reply to: 1Providence1

new topics

top topics

join