It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver area spiritual/energy healers chakra balacning etc. Need a reputable place please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello all,

I was hoping if anyone knew of a good reputably energy worker in the Denver area?

Also, my brother has suffered from the so frequent anxiety/depression issue for years with Paxil and has turned to lots of other substances and is at a breaking point.

Do other members here have experience with using 5-HTP or other natural supplements instead of pharmaceuticals and do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SadButTrue

It's all bull# mate, it's in your head. Stop avoiding the real solution which is just honest introspection!

Write down your troubles every day, cross out the ones you can't do anything about, they're imaginary problems that only exist in your head.

Write them down! In your head are billions of distractions, get the problems tangible and you can solve the real ones and laugh at the ones you just made up in your head.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Rigorous exercise, introspection, healthy diet, meditation.

You'll be fixed in a month, your brother too. If you're not prepared to do that, you don't really want a solution.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I'd say none of them because "pseudoscience" does NOT work..

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"Reputable place"

There's your trouble.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

you need healing go to jesus i used to run with the reki new age energy people and i used to sell them crystals
at high high profit rates from brazil it was funny.
this crystal helps with dreams and this one is good for the heart
come on man its a pretty rock but if you wanna give me money for it.
ut if you want ill heal you just send 1,000 dollars to 123 fake street cincinnati ohio care of the holistic healer

top topics

join