It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victorian Elder Snake Oil Logo! Chtulhu rises!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My friends...

I have a few talents. Unfortunately, art is not one of them. I do however, have an idea. One that could very well help me launch a successful (hopefully) business...and I need some help.

In essence, I am looking to release a product not unlike the cure alls, potions, and tinctures found during the victorian era. This is at least the "image" I am going for. One might say, I am looking to sell the sizzle, and not the steak. The steak will be a well aged Filet Mignon complete with a fine Merlot...BUT...I need a pretty bit of packaging

Here are some samples that I feel come pretty darned close to what I am wanting to do... Only....Add...CTHULHU!!!

Please, have a look at these...

Please note that all of these were found from searches on Google. I am NOT looking to steal their work, merely to say this is the "feel"....and pointers to such, that I am looking for...

As this would be for a label, I am looking for something that would do well in a 1 x 1.5 or 1 x 1.75 inch production.

As this is a fledgling business, and I have no backing, I'm hoping that a budding artist might either find this inspiring and be compelled to help, or that a compensation agreement can be come to

If you believe you see what I'm looking for, let's talk. I'll go into further detail, and we can discuss the finer points over a nice bottle of Chianti -

I look forward to hearing from you...

-NF
edit on 26-1-2015 by nullafides because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You got anything for smelly feet.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Here you go......

Talcum Powder

-NF

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's another

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i can help you (pretty simple stuff) but can't u2u if you can u2u me with an email or something we can talk?
edit on 26-1-2015 by donpanini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: donpanini

I just sent you a mail....look forward to talking to you about my ideas!

You simply won't believe how jealous I am over people with the talent to draw....grrr...and being musically talented...

Two things I truly wish the genetics in my tree would have allowed for

- NF

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: donpanini

I just sent you a mail....look forward to talking to you about my ideas!

You simply won't believe how jealous I am over people with the talent to draw....grrr...and being musically talented...

Two things I truly wish the genetics in my tree would have allowed for

- NF

Mail sent to you

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I do a bit of graphic design as a hobby. If you care to msg me a few details about what you'd like on the label, other than the elder god Cthulu, I can play around with a few programs and see what I can come up with.

top topics

join