It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party UK Leader Welcomes ISIS & Alqaeda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon
As I said, I watched it live, and all I got from it was Andrew Neil and his usual slippery questions (which I support because politicians need slippery questions for their slippery answers) trying to make a case that the Greens support terrorist organisations.
I can't watch the vid right now but if you could be so kind you could transcribe the offending comments? I just saw Andrew Neil desperately looking to find some argument which was not there.
Again, I ask are YOU asserting that the Greens 'welcome' ISIS? Do you base it all on this Sunday Politics show piece?
Sorry, but I am not that gullible.
...and I repeat, I am not voting Green this year, never have.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
As I said, I watched it live, and all I got from it was Andrew Neil and his usual slippery questions (which I support because politicians need slippery questions for their slippery answers) trying to make a case that the Greens support terrorist organisations.
I can't watch the vid right now but if you could be so kind you could transcribe the offending comments? I just saw Andrew Neil desperately looking to find some argument which was not there.
Again, I ask are YOU asserting that the Greens 'welcome' ISIS? Do you base it all on this Sunday Politics show piece?
Sorry, but I am not that gullible.
...and I repeat, I am not voting Green this year, never have.

watch it when you can then come back.
Why do people always imply that they are not voting Greens,

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I shall tomororrow.
...and I make it clear that I'm not voting Green so when I defend them against ridiculous claims that they support ISIS it is clear that my intentions are based on fairness, not party political affiliation. That is a reasonable position to take don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

She says it shouldn't be illegal to be a member but it should also remain illegal to help these organisations and be punishable to the full extent of the law.

I think she's very wrong in considering actively becoming a member is purely a thought as it clearly requires action but at no point does she say she welcomes or supports them.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

She says it shouldn't be illegal to be a member but it should also remain illegal to help these organisations and be punishable to the full extent of the law.

I think she's very wrong in considering actively becoming a member is purely a thought as it clearly requires action but at no point does she say she welcomes or supports them.
Agreed, and one could argue that paying a subscription for membership (for arguments sake) is evidence of support, but really the claims of "Greens welcome ISIS" are dramatic headlines at best. It is always a tightrope between supporting free thought and controlling the support of terrorist organisations of course, but her only crime was failing to win the intellectual argument.
Pity really, I'm all for different elements being represented in UK politics, and now some less aware voters will read claims such as the OP and consider them as factual. Damn pity.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I while I sure as christ don't want to anyone joining it i will sure as christ defend their right to do so. People are supposed to have rights and be free.

Besides, they both creations of the US so no harm done anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

meant to add: since when has the illumanti and the masons etc ever been legal?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Her main point was "You can't defend freedom by taking it away"

Her party deserves more support.

This is the first election where I can vote. If i vote it will definitely be for the green party. All the other parties are completely out touch with reality.
edit on 27 1 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Her main point was "You can't defend freedom by taking it away"

Her party deserves more support.

This is the first election where I can vote. If i vote it will definitely be for the green party. All the other parties are completely out touch with reality.

Are you mad?

Insane?

Did you see the mess she made of the interview?

The greens have no clue how to balance a economy!

FFS!

When asked where they would get 200 billion from for there stupid £70 benefit THEY HAD NO FREAKING CLUE!

Labour sucks, torys suck.

But for gods sake if your going for a 3rd part least pick one that understands how simple maths works!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

All the other parties are much more in touch with reality than anyone supporting these muppets! If you really want to destroy our country vote Green.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

All the other parties are much more in touch with reality than anyone supporting these muppets! I

By more in touch with reality you mean can do simple mathematics unlike the greens who think money just magically appears to find stupid ideas.

Hell even labour can count......barely.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Where do you think tat money goes? Right back into the economy of course, which is then taxed. Its win win win. Companies win, because more people can buy their stuff, poor people win, because they have enough money to survive, and the gover ment wins because that money is spend and reedeemed throug trenghtened economies and taxes.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sounds like who WE elected...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
To much pot and free love and not enough working brain cells in the green party.

Hey! Don't blame the weed! Yeah, the Green's are loony but it's not Mary Jane's fault...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here we go again.
Incredibly Awkward Interview With Natalie Bennett.
www.lbc.co.uk...

Vote Green , every day will be an adventure.

<< 1   >>

join