It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Party UK Leader Welcomes ISIS & Alqaeda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well this is pure car crash TV for Green Party UK Leader Natalie Bennett in my opinion .

The simple questions asked by Andrew Neil on the BBC Sunday politics show should have been easily handled by any party political leader but were in many cases just deferred or dodged.

Some of the policies Natalie Bennett has in mind may make your toes curl such as the one alluded to in the title on making it legal to be a member of ISIS or Al Qaeda in our country.

Please watch the interview in full before commenting.
Enjoy!! Youtube Link

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I watched it live yesterday.
All I got from it was that the greens don't want thought crime.
You may not like that, but claims that the Greens support ISIS/Al-CIAda are lame at best, and typical misrepresentation of policy.
...I am not voting Green at the general election this year, just trying to offer a balanced view. Anyone who thinks the Greens support ISIS/Al-CIAda is just a misinformed twat if you ask me.

Kindest regards.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Just shows the green party are #ing nuts!

Watched the whole video and I was shocked, I knew there were mad craxy hippys but that sort of mad needs a bed on a mental health ward!

They cant even do simple mathmatics.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Except pretty much everything in your OP is a lie.
She said you can't jail people for thought and thought crime.
If they have serious links to terrorist organisations, then they will have to face the law... but just having an ideology or opinion is not illegal.

Also it was a mauling by Andrew Neil, he never really let her get a word in or finish her point.
I watched it last night.. I probably wont vote green and I much preferred Caroline Lucas, but this OP is pure sensationalist bollocks.

edit on 26/1/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I watched it live yesterday.
All I got from it was that the greens don't want thought crime.
You may not like that, but claims that the Greens support ISIS/Al-CIAda are lame at best, and typical misrepresentation of policy.
...I am not voting Green at the general election this year, just trying to offer a balanced view. Anyone who thinks the Greens support ISIS/Al-CIAda is just a misinformed twat if you ask me.

Kindest regards.

What I got from it is the greens have no idea how to count let alone manage a economy!

link   
Politicians dodging questions, whatever next?

While her policy of making it legal to be a member is stupid, she in no way welcomes or supports them.

link   

Anyone who thinks the Greens support ISIS/Al-CIAda is just a misinformed twat if you ask me.

Pretty much... and are completely twisting what was said and what the policy is.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well that pretty much sums up the Greens ... living in La La land.
2+2 = 42 Billion.

Thanks for posting , probably the funniest thing I've seen this month.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand If the only thing you picked up from that video is they (Greens)don't want thought crime then you missed large parts of it old chap. And as apposed to the misinfomed tw*ats as you so eloquently put it I found the video very informative, It informed me of the notion that the Green Party Leader is herself a misinformed you know what.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well that pretty much sums up the Greens ... living in La La land.
2+2 = 42 Billion.

Thanks for posting , probably the funniest thing I've seen this month.

I know right?

Its like they got a 5 year old on.

She couldnt have made a bigger fool unless she said we would print more money.

To much pot and free love and not enough working brain cells in the green party.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
I agree the complete nuttery on display was hilarious, along with Natalie referring to the Green Party website every two minutes Natalie google is your friend.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Agreed, not a party I support, but they do not "welcome" ISIS/Al-CIAda as the OP suggests. Ridiculous, but hey if you wanna believe it then go for it. I think the Greens are a # voting option for many reasons but not because I think they support terrorist organisations. I will defend them against that silly slur.
They are against thought crime, and call me a rebel but I support such a stance, no matter how unsavoury the thoughts may be.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Gave me a chuckle or two as well the stupidity on display was embarrasing frankly. As well as wanting to turn our arms manufacturing base over to making windmills and the suchlike absolutely barking mad.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So do you assert that the Greens support or welcome ISIS/Al-CIAda?
I don't see it myself. Yes she failed miserably in the interview but your claims are weak at best.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Cant wait till their in power, I have a place to live, i'll happily quit my job and take 72 pounds a week for the next 4 years. Pretty sweet holiday by the sounds of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Cant wait till their in power, I have a place to live, i'll happily quit my job and take 72 pounds a week for the next 4 years. Pretty sweet holiday by the sounds of it.

And were do they get that £72 from?

Your holiday will end pretty abruntly and horriblely when the goverment runs out of money.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon
a reply to: gortex
Gave me a chuckle or two as well the stupidity on display was embarrasing frankly. As well as wanting to turn our arms manufacturing base over to making windmills and the suchlike absolutely barking mad.

What's wrong with that? Given the billions we give to subsidise our arms industry, surely the money would be better spent on something useful like creaing energy instead of blowing stuff up/waiting in warehouses doing nothing, waiting to be decomissioned etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So do you assert that the Greens support or welcome ISIS/Al-CIAda?
I don't see it myself. Yes she failed miserably in the interview but your claims are weak at best.

19:37

Watch the video as I said before commenting.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
And were do they get that £72 from?

I'm guessing the forecast 97 billion cost of Trident over 30 years divided by 60 million people, that works out as a rough £53 per person per year.
Of course there are lost jobs to take into account, and questions of payments being made to each taxpayer/adult instead of every citizen, but I can see the reasoning.
Again, I'm not a Green supporter, just one who supports balanced views.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join