It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have "reptilian" blood?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: silveringking

god forbid me if I post a far stretched question in this forum again (I choose the forum for the reputation)

I believe Skunk Works is appropriate for this topic, or the Mods probably would have moved the thread. The Grey Area would have been good too, I think, for personal accounts such as your story,. Don't give up, this is an interesting thread. Sometimes you just need a bit of a thick skin here.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: silveringking

We are all related in evolutionary terms - we share the common ancestors of both the simian species and reptilian species. So, there was something that either turned into a monkey or turned into a snake, and that something is our ancestor, so we are related to reptilians.

Unless of course you are talking about alien species that look like reptiles, in that case, we would not be related unless there was an interaction between their race and ours.

Other than that, sometimes the soul is placed into a body and that soul might not originate from this planet, and could also be reptilian in its true form.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lol, yeah . But he might just be a Renfrew, not a reptilian.
'E likes nice juicy spiders.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Something I don't know about? You mean like keeping my feet planted firmly on the ground and living in reality? You mean that kind of stuff? Or are you saying I don't know about fairy tails and stories made up to scare little kids? Do you mean that? Or perhaps you mean I'm not a gullible person. As only the very immature would actually entertain ideas like reptilian type aliens. Let me leave you with these two words which when scrutinized reveal the fallacy of this ridiculous belief.
Opposable thumbs.

a reply to: theMediator

edit on 1272015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
PS. All of me is smart. Not just my ass.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

originally posted by: silveringking

originally posted by: opethPA
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

Chop your tail off,

And see if it grows back ?

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

Maybe you should listen to them,
they have been shoveling through the ATS BS way longer than you.

A star for you. LOL,
I've come to realize that the word troll must mean the people who come on here and say "Snap the hell out of it. Your pants are down and everyone is laughing at you"
But some just don't want to hear it.
edit on 1272015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
PS. All of me is smart. Not just my ass.

Nah, the way you brag about your shallowness of mind clearly shows that you are far from intellectual, quite the opposite.
In fact, you are the type of person that isn't even aware of his intellectual inferiority because you have built yourself walls of limitations that immediately discredits everything outside of it. It's a sort of ego protection the mind creates to make you think that you are not inferior so that you don't lose your way inside your head. I hope one day you might realize that I saw right trough you from a forum and open up those walls.

The OP didn't come here and say : "Look here, this is the truth."
He came open minded.

Closed minded ideas in open minded discussions are totally useless. They serve no purpose.
You aren't the white knight of truth coming to save us while saying : "Snap out of it".

Your beliefs are your own and they aren't better than anyone else's.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah I'm so sure you've read all my posts going back years. I don't agree with the crap postulated on some of these threads shows I do have a thinking brain.
The term steeple can be applied to the believers of conspiracy theories also. Please tell me you don't believe that kool-aid isn't served in both camps.
You think I'm closed minded because I don't and won't believe in something that has zero credible evidence? That tells me a lot about you.
Don't insult me or my intelligence again or I will report you to the mods. You insult to strengthen your unsupportable beliefs. This whole reptilian aliens or any aliens is an urban legend not supported by any real facts. Calling me stupid won't win me over to your camp. Quite the opposite.
PS: I brag about my shallowness? Are you sure that's what you wanted to say? HA ha.
YET ANOTHER PS: please take note of what forum this thread is in. Credible news with real evidence doesn't wind up in this trash heap .
edit on 1282015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1282015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The OP didn't come here and say : "Look here, this is the truth."
He came open minded.

I don't know if I agree with that...

The OP asked if he could have reptilian blood to which I suggested they go to a Dr, get blood work done and they would know their answer.
That got me called a troll by the OP yet every person that responded and basically tried to agree or confirm he had reptilian blood got long responses from the OP.

That to me isn't open minded, it's someone posting something and only accepting an answer that fits whatever narrative they are trying to tell.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The OP asked if he could have reptilian blood to which I suggested they go to a Dr, get blood work done and they would know their answer.
That got me called a troll by the OP yet every person that responded and basically tried to agree or confirm he had reptilian blood got long responses from the OP.

I've seen your response to the OP, which has been edited and, as of now, you are spot on.
I agree that he appears to not open minded enough to accept logical critique.

But, can we scientifically define if we have "reptilian" blood yet or is it just concerning RH negative that some claim to be of reptilian origin?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join