It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have "reptilian" blood?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, I'm not sure if I am using the right section, I've not been here for a while, in fact I owe some research I've been doing in yet topic of mine (unfortunately I really don't have the time).
First things first, you probably don't know me, but I am Portuguese and I come from a small town in rural north Portugal.
So here's the deal though, my maternal grandfather died in 2006, in the months before his death he told me a chilling storing about my family that he made me promise me to not tell anyone. But now I am breaking the silence.
According to my grandfather a really far away ancestor (something like the father of the grandfather of the grandfather of my grandfather) once was walking through an area nearby that I know very well, I don't know exactly where tough, just the area, so he was walking through that area and he saw something that looked like a serpent, but he came close it was a naked half woman half serpent women, my grandfather called a "mermaid" because that is the best analogy someone with almost no education could make about it, what he was saying is that "woman" was serpent from the waist down.
That women made my ancestor a proposal, she offered him riches and power if he married her, however he would go to her world and he couldn't take anything, no clothes, no money, anything.
So he said: "Can I at least take my pocket knife?" and she said "No.", because he loved his pocket knife too much, he walked away. And that is as much as I know from that ancestor of mine.

Must I remember that my grandfather comes from a very poor peasant family, his family had absolutely no education and when he was born, the man from whom my great grandparents were working (a prominent man from an aristocratic family) had to sign the birth certificate. So he couldn't know anything about Reptilians, or anything about the gods of the Egyptians (for me he described "wadjet" somehow) or something like that. What I mean is can be that "thing" my ancestor, and by the way could it ever be true (or partially true?)?

Thank you for any help.

Ps: If is true, there is something I must tell you there are hundreds if not thousand of ancestors of that guy. (Just my grandfather had 11 siblings.)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

edit on 25-1-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Chop your tail off,

And see if it grows back ?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

Chop your tail off,

And see if it grows back ?

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silveringking

Well to be fair we have all got a little "reptilian" in us. The R-complex.

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species-typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.

Which is passing odd considering that many of the functions of the R-complex fall in line with the behavior identified in the "reptilian elite" conspiracy.
Triune Brain wiki

edit on Cpm12Sunday0220155931Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:02:59 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: forgot source

edit on Cpm12Sunday0320154331Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:03:43 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Well to be fair we have all got a little "reptilian" in us. The R-complex.

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species-typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.

Which is passing odd considering that many of the functions of the R-complex fall in line with the behavior identified in the "reptilian elite" conspiracy.
Triune Brain wiki

I'm not nuts, I know most people think those "reptilian" stories bullhonkie, but here's the deal, just a few billion hears ago, the reptiles ruled the world, also Darwinian theory explains how the life evolved but not how it appeared, can't be possible life here came originally from another place? And can't be possible that place's life evolved in a different way? Lets say reptilian? Nobody is sure how life in another places looks like, and by the way stories about lizards appears in the whole world. I'm not stupid, I'm just telling what my grandfather told me.
edit on 25-1-2015 by silveringking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

And this is from a person asking if he has reptillian blood..

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We all do, from evolution. Apparently '___' activates that part of the brain, the pineal gland, so, as far as I know...yeah, we're all reptilian to some extent!!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

And this is from a person asking if he has reptillian blood..

So, what we call "greys" are possible, but half man half lizard people is not? And no, I am not asking if I have, I am asking if it is possible. Even the bible is based on true events, by the way, do you believe in the Bible? Then you are in for a threat, the gospel were written 100 years after, so we are not even sure if Jesus was a real person.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Possibly considering you had the beginnings of a reptilian tail when you were still a fetus.

edit on 25-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

do you believe in the Bible?

That book is responsible for so much pain and death
No i most definitely do not believe in the bible, jesus or any god...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Your query can be interpreted in 2 ways. Could I have "reptilian" blood? This question can be interpreted within the English Language syntax limitations imposed within this site to mean that you would like some reptilian blood.

The setting you describe your distant relative being in during this encounter you describe has the hallmarks of a dehydration and heat induced illusion event.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly considering you had the beginnings of a reptilian tail when you were still a fetus.

I am considering this was a bad idea, this just made looks like I am some weirdo, whatever.

What is so much wrong the an alien reptilian species? Can somebody explain this to me? For once, I wish that story was true and I could prove it, so I could laugh out loud about all of this. Whatever, no need to bother anyone about that question anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What is so much wrong the an alien reptilian species?

If you really believe them to be real then post some evidence showing us why you think they are.
Then you might be taken seriously

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Depending of course on there existence, the fact that they apparently wish to enslave and subjugate the Human race to meet there own ends and needs does not exactly endear them to most i imagine.

edit on 25-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

originally posted by: silveringking
I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

How am I trolling with what I said?
If you want to know if you have some specific type of blood in you then apply the scientific method and get your answer.

edit on 25-1-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

With all due respect, and I mean this sincerely, your story sounds more like the sort of tale a grandfather might use to wow and entertain the little ones. My grandparents had tales in which distant relatives lived with Bigfoot for a week, saw the Loch Ness Monster, and met a time traveling magician. None of these stories were true, simply told to excite us as children.

What makes you believe the story is a true one and not simply a myth passed down? Again, I'm being sincere and not making fun of you.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

What is so much wrong the an alien reptilian species?

If you really believe them to be real then post some evidence showing us why you think they are.
Then you might be taken seriously

I'm sorry, I bet the illuminati controlling the world is much credible, I do not need to prove NOTHING, I was asking a question, I told the story to illustrate.
Ok I will put the question in terms you will surely understand: First can we be interbreed with species out of this world? Second; With that in my mind, can be my story be true? Third: If it was true could it be an alien?

Oh by the way most of the conspiracies I see in this forum, are not proven at all or the proofs are ambiguous.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smyleegrl

With all due respect, and I mean this sincerely, your story sounds more like the sort of tale a grandfather might use to wow and entertain the little ones. My grandparents had tales in which distant relatives lived with Bigfoot for a week, saw the Loch Ness Monster, and met a time traveling magician. None of these stories were true, simply told to excite us as children.

What makes you believe the story is a true one and not simply a myth passed down? Again, I'm being sincere and not making fun of you.

Because he truly believed it, and when he told me that I was 15 years old and he was really afraid story (and I know an afraid man), he never had memory problem, in fact he died from an heart attack due to old age. I am not saying if it is true, just if it can be true.

Edit: In fact he told me it when he felt he was going to die.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you're being sincere about your Grandfather sharing his old family story, then I must thank you for sharing it with us.
Forgive me if I've missed this part, but you tell us nothing about the actual act of procreation.
How would your ancestor know he had any children with this serpent woman, if he didn't go back with her to her home?

For the record, many cultures have similar changeling stories... My distant ancestors were Scottish and the progenitor of my family's clan was also rumored to be a 'Changeling', left by the ancient Faeries of the area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join