It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Kid Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sorry but the rise of militant islam in the modern era is very much a creation of the UK and the U.S, this goes as far back as the early 1900's when the British Empire over saw the destruction of the Ottoman Empire.

Actually that creation was the Brits and French who actually drew all the borders to those countries totally disregarding factions, religions and warlord controlled areas....

Also have you ever heard of Warlords as in the vast majority of that region has been controlled by warlords for about 2000 plus years..isis is nothing new or different.

I really think you should be able to discern that "Muslin on Muslin" violence can be attritubted to many historical factors but that is certainly outwith the context that is being reffered to. And to attribute 95% [source lol] of all violence to Sunni vs Shia is a gross over simplification of what is actualy happening.

1000s are dying at the hands of Muslins... Iraq is nothing more than a large number of Sunnis joining a smaller group called isis due to Nouri al-Maliki's Shia government that was oppressing them since we left.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Here's one with ambition
and a will to accomplish !

edit on 27-1-2015 by radarloveguy because: lol

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: shauny

America caused, created and funded ISIS and Al Al Qaeda. The problem came when America caused religious hatred all around the World. Are you denying this my friend?

What I deny is that this Islam extremism is a US creation. That extremism has always been there, it is not anything new. 95% of the violence is Muslin on Muslin that goes back to the power struggle after Prophet Muhammad's death. What we see in the west is just a splash over as to what really goes on.

What created ISIS is the vacuum that Obama left with our total departure, and this age old hatred within the Muslin would between the Sunni/Shia. The Shia slammed the Sunnis and so ISIS sprung up in defiance, and grew with nothing to stop them, not really a US creation.... well unless the US goes back a few 1000 years...

you are missing a few pieces of the puzzle....tell me what was the western world doing a 1000 years ago ?

edit on 27-1-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the vast majority of that region has been controlled by warlords for about 2000 plus years

Eh sorry man but thats just not true though. The Ottoman Empire controlled north africa, both the near and middle east for nearly 600 years up untill Britain dissolved their Empire after WW1.

And I mean depending how far you wanna go back[thousands of years?!?!] as say a comparison to Europe, good luck, The middle east has been a relatively peaceful place by comparison.

History is your friend.

edit on 27-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join