It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Breeds More Hate, It's Easy To Understand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We can let them focus on the world and next time they come knocking we shouldn't be there to open the door.

I assume your talking about WW2 WW1.
First off without the Russians you wouldn't able to win the war as the Germans in eastern areas would have a supply zone to regroup its forces to retake Berlin.

You Americans should be thanking the Russians for their noble sacrifice in WW2. Canadians did all the hard work in WW1.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
No, I wasn't talking about the WWs. I was talking about anything the world needs help with in the future that requires US money or military support.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Until someone can prove their Mother ain't a human...worthy of more praise than my own?
"Give me one inch more and I'll become your ruler too." Wealthy with Leverage and Might. Honor. Ego.
Some of us realize the situation we're born into; a free-for-all.

Some of us take without asking, some of us practice restraint and suffer to others instead. Some are straight up parasitic.
They've got us scaling the backs of our own just to come out of it alive, yet, we still die.

...and all we got to show from it all is a few piles of rocks stacked just so.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: FyreByrd
An honest question for you... Why do you think that 'isolationism' will cut down on 'hate'?

Because bombing/droning people in foreign nations creates resentment and frustration towards those doing it. Providing aid and support to people who are oppressing and destabilising foreign nations fuels hatred from the living relatives of those that suffer or get killed via Western meddling.

Hate will not cease completely if an isolationist policy is followed, but the degree of hate could be reduced substantially.

Thank you.

I agree that the USs foregin policy has caused massive resentment and hatred towards our country and often it's citizens.

Your point also highlight the contempt held by the US government and many citizens towards others nations and their citizens.

Your idea is a good start on addressing the collective hate that is manifested in our governmental and corporate actions.

But I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Regardless, the answer to hate, is for each of us to transform our own hatreds (judgments). And personal isolation helps with this in the beginning stages. But eventually we must test ourselves out in the world with the very situations that trigger our 'hates' if we are to grow.

Nice, thought provoking thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Umm remember before Libya, we were going to ignore it... Then the world pitched a fit till we at least provided support.

Every single time we try to ignore the world we get dragged into someone else's problem.

Vietnam...France.

Korea..un

Ww2... England

Ww1... France and England

Desert storm... Kuwait alliance

2nd go round was all on us.

Afghanistan, chasing all terrorists( in my opinion we should have assisted them in 89 when the Russians ran)

That's off the top of my head..

Not every conflict is our fault.
edit on 24-1-2015 by Irishhaf because: Fricking auto correct

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
I have to agree with you on that topic. You Americans really need to mind your business and let the world run itself.

I'm not American and don't claim to speak on their behalf. And the USA is not the only country to unjustly meddle in the affairs of a foreign nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Some people just dont want peace no matter what, they have learned to nt only embrace hate they bring it out in others as well. Hatred is like a cancer that spreads and destroys and corrupts everything.

edit on 25-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join