It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you answer this simple question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
that is actually a good answer except for the fact that she never knew who the man was.

XAOS

ahh but how many one night stands happen in teh western world that are ended with both particepents completely oblivious of anything about the other person, even names.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Because the man was Dubya and told Sally her sister was developing WMDs?

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
true, but she found out it was her father.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I sense some mass amnesia coming on!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Not in my theory she didnt.

She didnt need to know who the father of the baby was to have an abortion. Just knowing that she was pregnant and teh baby would be brought up without its biological daddy was enough to persuade her to have it done..

Xaos, do you know the right answer? If so please tell me.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The correct answer was at post #9, very loudly.

This was confirmed by the question-setter at post #15, providing a very suitable cautionary note about the correct answerer.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think the murderess always wanted to kill her sister. Sororicide under the guise of removing evidence of her own paternity which she had discovered was different to that of her sister (or even in the vein hope that she would meet the agreeable stranger again) is just a red herring - a motive thrown up by her own troubled mind to cover forever the fact that she wanted to kill her sister.

Women scorned etc etc, I agree. The paths of vengeance are very murky. If this was a CSI episode or similar such crap there is no way thay would allow a solution of "she wanted to meet the stranger again".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join