It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boehner Invites Israel's Netanyahu To Address Congress On Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Boehner Invites Israel's Netanyahu To Address Congress On Iran

House Speaker John Boehner has invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress on Iran on Feb. 11. The White House, which was not consulted about the invitation, called it a departure from diplomatic protocol. NPR's Ailsa Chang tells our Newscast unit that Boehner, R-Ohio, defended his decision not to consult with the White House. "The Congress can make this decision on its own," the House speaker said. "I don't believe I'm poking anyone in the eye. There is a serious threat that exists in the world, and the president last night kind of papered over it." In his State of the Union speech Tuesday night, President Obama noted that "between now and this spring, we have a chance to negotiate a comprehensive agreement that prevents a nuclear-armed Iran; secures America and our allies — including Israel; while avoiding yet another Middle East conflict."

Just what we need Benny over here whining about how Iran is building the bomb and how America needs to defend Israel. I wonder how long into the speech it will be before he starts crying about a new Holocaust? I would say at least in the first ten minutes. Iran must be building that bomb out of lego's while blindfolded seeing how Benny has been crying that for decades now and Iran still doesn't have the bomb. He says that Israel is fighting terrorist but for some reason once again they refuse to help America fight ISIS. Why? ISIS is practically on Israel's doorstep. When it comes down to it he just wants to disrupt the peace talks between Iran and America.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I realize you hate Israel, but it isn't that strange for us to invite the leader of one of our biggest allies to speak on the region on which they are a part. What IS your point other than more hate on Israel?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Guess bonehead decided he is above the whitehouse by sidestepping them to invite nuttyyahoo to speak ... it also shows where boneheads real allegiance lays and it isnt with the u.s and the people who elected him ..

Nuttyyahoo will rant for awhile then congress will give him a few billion .. more weapons and send him on his merry way to murder more palestinians ...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Prediction...

He will bring up the holocaust...
He will try to compare Hamas & Hezbollah to ISIS...
He will mention the "dangers" of a Nuclear Iran...
He will try justify settlements...
He will most definitely talk about the perceived rise of anti-Semitism across the Globe...

The victim card will be put to work on that day, for sure...

I also predict that he will use the words "terror(ism)" or "terrorist(s)" more than any other adjectives in his vocabulary...

All in all, it'll be the same "poor us" routine that we've got used to over the years...

The Israeli elections cannot come fast enough...

ויוה הרצוג (Viva Herzog)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I realize you hate Israel, but it isn't that strange for us to invite the leader of one of our biggest allies to speak on the region on which they are a part. What IS your point other than more hate on Israel?

When they go against standing protocols of bypassing the whitehouse to invite a foriegn leader it is very strange as its always done by the whitehouse .. they werent even informed till AFTER nuttyyahoo was invited .. makes it quite strange.. and gives it a serious stench..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"One of our biggest allies" you say? And what makes Israel one of our biggest allies? What has the zionist government done for the U.S exactly to make it an great ally? Just curious?

I wonder what Boehner and the Republicans would do with Iran? Other than sanctions, what? Considering they've been cooperating as of late what aside from sanctions should be done to them? I'd really like Boehner to come clean on what.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Netlyalahulu should give every speech he delivers from a castle on the top of a mountain constantly struck by lightning.
I almost admire how deceitful and manipulative he can be without people actually holding him accountable.

and once again he will give a speech about how poor 3 billion dollar yearly budget, iron dome having israel is in mortal danger because of those evil Palestinians armed with...spitball pens?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Well Obama has set the precedent for not informing congress...

So I guess it's just the new normal.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Perhaps there is a very strong financial link between israel and the roman church so they cooperate happily together which is fine but not when it comes to world politics. Fine their religious linkage but politics should never mix on religion - you can look where the two entangle and all you get is a knott logic and common sense can't undo!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

It also means the insidious onset on chaos in politics.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I do hope that the venerable Beohner will decide to have a speaker from Iran also - so that he can get past the ravings about the holocaust, the venom and lies and needing more aid from the USA and elsewhere for arms, instead of necessities that other more deserving countries need to survive.

Otherwise you won't have a very interesting debate or talk and we could all probably penn precisely what netty is going to spout. Its a pity he doesn't surprise the world and talk about peace and moving forward instead of dragging the past like a shroud hiding uranium tipped weapons read-to-fire-at-ya wherever he goes. He is actually getting boring.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hey, don't include all the people of that country, only its politicians - nobody else does. Its that government's hypocracy of victim and brute that is unpalatable.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder which group of americans the GOP is going to rob from this time to give Net more money.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Benni believes he is losing his last chance to be the Messiah. In kabbala tradition, the Messiah is a great human being who brings the world to peace by destroying Israel's enemies and establishing Judaism as the one world religion.

He has made it clear that Israel has planted nukes all over the planet and will trigger them in order to get the world's armies to assemble on the borders of Israel so he may more easily wipe them out with micro nukes.

He employs kabbalist channels who communicate with negative fourth dimensional beings who have transfered knowledge of technologies to enslave humanity.

Boehner is a mind controlled slave who has sold his soul to Satan in return for a permanent, ageless suntan.

They both should be placed in the Turkish prison featured in that seventies movie with the guard who boo foos all the bad prisoners

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Actually had you read the article it is the job of the President to invite leaders of another nation to speak to congress. Besides if Israel is such an ally of America then why haven't they help us in our war on terrorism seeing how the wars are on their doorstep.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I call these types of threads Jewphobia, and all the other threads about evil Israel.

Of course our last speaker of the house called Hamas a 'humanitarian organization' .

join