It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Don't know what it is but I feel like saying it, out of all days, although I always have I want to tell you, dear reader, I love you.

Love is a funny thing. And there are many kinds of love, love of family, love of friends, romantic love. And love of neighbor.

The world is so lacking of love, it just makes me sick.

So many people are so full of themselves, and so eager to take advantage of others. There are murderers, rapists, thieves, who all show lack of love.

And there are people who grow up in environments devoid of love and affection. There is no wonder why the world is so full of violence, hatred, and a lack of love.

Well, if you are reading this, I know how you feel. I am lonely.

But I love you.

That is all.

Have a good day. And tell someone else you love them before the day is through, please.

Even better show an act of love for someone. Hug a person in need. Or give them a helping hand.
edit on 21-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa... slow down. At least buy me a drink first.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The most lonely people are often those who really understand how important love is.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

You know, I relalize I would have never seen that song, or received it from you if I didn't make this post. And for that reason alone, it was worth it. Thank you.

It reminds me of when we take flowers to my grandmother. My wife always says, you know I always see flowers on the graves of the dead, but so few give flowers to the people while they are alive. Don't bring the flowers to the grave. Bring them to those you love while they are alive.

And every week we buy flowers and bring them to someone. Not always to my grandma. But we always try to give flowers to someone we know that is alive.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I miss my father. Don't have anywhere else to say that, so this is it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

And every week we buy flowers and bring them to someone. Not always to my grandma. But we always try to give flowers to someone we know that is alive.

Very impressive gesture , these small acts of kindness often matter the most , and a fantastic state of mind you and your wife have when it comes to caring about others

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I miss my father. Don't have anywhere else to say that, so this is it.

Neil and enjoy…

edit on 21-1-2015 by intrptr because: quote

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wishing you a world of love! HUGS!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you. A beautiful song.

I feel like I should recipcrocate to these songs, and I can only think of one right now, it's in Spanish, but it's all about love:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wishing you a world of love! HUGS!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Best thread that I've seen in awhile.

Life gets in the way of Love, even still,

Love Lives!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For 24 years I found absolutely no love from anyone on this planet. Want love from me? Go turn blue.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
For 24 years I found absolutely no love from anyone on this planet. Want love from me? Go turn blue.

Quite contrar, I love you. Can't believe it took you 24 years to find some love.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

You can't force me to not love you. You can't tell me I need your permission. And you can tell me to do whatever you want to do. Still remember this...

I love you.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You know what?

This thread is really nice.

Keep spreading the love!
The world needs it!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It was fun. My wife, children, and others on this thread told me they love me, today.

I decideded to go to a party my neighbors were having, and tell them all I love them. I RECOREDED it on my tablet. It didn't come out to good. BUT I wil share it when I get to the computer.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Since this is kinda on topic for this post, a little over a year ago I lost my father to Alzheimer's disease. He was only 60 years old. I only remember us exchanging "I love you" once in my life.

It was a long time agoHe walked up to the door of my room, and just out of the blue said "Son... I love you." I had never heard him tell me before. I knew he loved me, we just never said it to one another. I turned around and it felt kind of awkward saying it, because I felt like that was something men and their boys don't say to one another, but I said "I love you too", and I'll never forget how happy he looked in that moment, then he walked off... I don't know what made him want to come tell me that, but I'm glad he did.

I make sure to tell my son I love him every time I see him.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Guess I should report on the video. It came out very low quality. It did have what I said, but the music was so loud, and the lights so low it didn't come out very good. And then at the end I had a friend who was there who asked me not to show the recording because he was a little bit inebriated, so I decided on the side of logic and caution, and did not upload it anywhere. Sorry.

top topics

join