It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suspicious Death of Cyber Security Executive, Don Pyle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
3. 3 stairwells. One leading to a garage door that was open this night. You think my kids ran around and burned alive or were murdered first?
a reply to: Zarniwoop

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveMorrison
3. 3 stairwells. One leading to a garage door that was open this night. You think my kids ran around and burned alive or were murdered first?
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Wow....very sorry for your loss. This is a blast from the past. I remember looking into this when it happened. I hate to say this, but to me it seems as though everyone in that house was murdered before the fire started. Then, the fire was started intentionally to cover tracks.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
NATO cyber command in Brussels has been blocking the Galileo Satellite Navigation system during the past 6-7 days, in an attempt to fake an external threat attacking the EU navigation system.

Additionally NATO cyber command in Brussels is busy attacking with various types of DDoS attacks against EU public and private entities (e.g. high tech IT companies, electronics manufaturers, banks etc..) to create a perceived threat from abroad ... maybe in an attempt to blame Russia or to blame the US ... nonetheless, damaging the productivity of European companies and private citizens with attacks that are well calibrated to result in a partial Denial of service, but never into a serious loss of Intellectual Property or serious damage that would hamper them excessively.

One example of attacks that NATO cyber command in Brussels could be doing , is a denial of service against companies by acting through video drivers, to render Computer screens irresponsive and unusable ...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join