It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should be required curriculum in schools nationwide. Dark Legacy (JFK Doc.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The other night my wife and I stumbled upon this documentary on Netflix: thedarklegacy.com...
In the documentary the director goes into detail and provides evidence of why Bush Sr. killed JFK and in the second documentary why Bush Jr. killed JFK Jr. The father kills the father, the son kills the son in the world of Skull & Bones. Here's the trailer: www.youtube.com...

But here's the other thing I wanted to bring to ATS attention and see what people thought. Go here, to me this makes a crap load of sense and I think everyone should read for good pondering: "ASK THE DIRECTOR

Barack in the Crosshairs: Is the military threatening to kill Obama?

By John Hankey February 18, 2010

There is a financial oligarchy in this country, that tries, by every means available to it, to control all essential political activity, including the education of the citizens, their thinking, the information available to them, etc. Some politicians genuinely see themselves as public servants, and wish to serve the public good.

They can give passionate and inspiring speeches, spoken truly from the heart – but they know good and well that if they want to get elected they must carry out the agenda of the elite. All politicians, even those trying to make society more fair, must be brought to heel, one way or another. It is not a simple game. And the tools used to control politicians are varied: controlling the information they receive is often effective; some times bribery or a scandal is necessary. It was necessary to shoot John and Robert Kennedy in the head. The bloody deaths of the Kennedy brothers sent a message to every politician, that still echoes today. And I think the evidence shows that Obama received a reminder of this message recently.

The parallels between the administrations of Barack Obama and John Kennedy are stunning:

1. Both engaged in what might be called "Election Deception" During the 1960 election, Kennedy attacked Nixon for being soft on communism, particularly Cuba. In his book, 6 Crises, Nixon complained, bitterly and accurately, that this was an unscrupulous deception on Kennedy's part. Kennedy had been briefed that Nixon and the CIA were planning a full scale invasion of Cuba. So, even though he knew it wasn’t true, Kennedy attacked Nixon from the right, claiming that he, Kennedy, was more of a hawk on Cuba than Nixon. As soon as he got in, Kennedy told the CIA to forget their invasion plans; the CIA went ahead anyway at the Bay of Pigs; and Kennedy fired the top three men at CIA for disobeying his orders.*1 The military shared Nixon's perception that Kennedy was a liar and a traitor.

During the 2008 election, Obama surrounded himself with hawks like Zbigniew Brzezinski, and attacked Bush from the right, saying that he had neglected "the right war," the war in Afghanistan, and that he, Obama, would transfer troops and treasure to the effort in Afghanistan. However, once he got in, Obama brought none of the Brzezinski people with him. None of them. Not Richard Clark. Not Anthony Lake (both of whom were very active in Obama's campaign, and are very deep-cover operatives for the darkest side of the Pentagon). And, as you will see, Obama fought bitterly with the military over their desire for more troops.

2. Both Kennedy and Obama experienced a dramatic change of attitude toward the military early in their presidencies. Even if Obama did not perpetrate a deception to win the election, after he was sworn in got in, his thinking and attitude toward the military began to change dramatically, sharpen and harden against them. This directly parallels what happened to Kennedy.

I don't regard Bob Woodward as a fundamentally reliable source, but to be an effective liar he has to tell important truths sometimes. And I believe there is good reason to credit the story he tells below, inadvertently revealing the development of Obama's thinking on the war in Afghanistan. It describes a briefing given by Obama's National Security Advisor, Jim Jones, to the military commanders in Afghanistan [...]"

I don't know how to link the above properly, but you can find more under Ask the Director Tab on the website.

So what do you guys think about all this? Should this director go into hiding before boots kick in his door and slaughter him like a dog?
edit on 20-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Barack in the Crosshairs: Is the military threatening to kill Obama?

I just read the other day that Obama has an historically low approval rating of military personnel.

"According to a Military Times survey of almost 2,300 active-duty service members, Obama's popularity — never high to begin with — has crumbled, falling from 35 percent in 2009 to just 15 percent this year, while his disapproval ratings have increased to 55 percent from 40 percent over that time."
www.militarytimes.com...
edit on 21-1-2015 by UnBreakable because: quotation marks

join